Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 09:46 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Lori

Fashion Shop!

*Nana let out a deep breath as she looked down at the leather straps, berries and piles of clothe around her. It was time! The girl grinned softly, confident in her idea. With a soft hum, she reached for her radio and pressed down before speaking in.*

"Hello! My name is Nana and I'm going to be opening a Fashion Shop in Vybor starting tomorrow! I'll be taking orders for specific outfits or items the day before and taking them up to Vybor the next day to be picked up! I can also do rush orders depending on the item. So... you can request a specific item or something. I also do leather working and dying, so I can dye t-shirts or armbands for you too!" 

*Nana let out a soft giggle as she looked down.*

"I'll be having my first opening later today in Vybor by my friend's Quickie Mart! Does anyone have any specific items they want me to make sure I have on stock tomorrow? If so, respond to this radio broadcast! Welp, that's all! I hope you all have a nice and safe night!"

*Click.*

It doesn't take long for someone to pick up the ph- ... radio and respond. Some local sounding person. He changes his pitch a bit, however.

<:: Greetings. Potentially interested customer here. I've been attempting all sorts of funny coloring measures with what nature and industrial leftovers provide, but with the lab coat and all the smears on it, I rather look like a failed painter than a successful ...  creator. My question is: What colors can you cover? I'm looking for a specific one in the blue spectrum. Teal.

So, do we have a deal for teal, or is that not possible?

Click.

*Nana clicked up the radio before smiling brightly.*

"Yep! I can totes do Teal! Do you want a teal shirt?"

*Click.*

He replies soon after. Same MO.

<:: Erm, actually, can we discuss this in greater detail on another 'line', maybe? Thanks in advance.

Click.

*Nana blinks, tilting her head before tilting her head and nodding.*

"Ok! I can do that! Do you have a line to talk over?"

*Click.*

A "talk-by", of sorts. He speaks slightly faster, but not necessarily "annoyed" by the verbal exchange so far, as the intonation for that would not quite fit.

<:: 87.6. Try that.

Click.

Edited by Combine

*He presses the PTT*

"You wouldent happen to have a rider's jacket would'ya"

*He releses the PTT*

[Cadet Griffin would hold down the PTT]

"Hello ma'am, would you be able to get some aviator shades in stock for me? Would be greatly appreciated, Cadet Griffin out."

[Jack releases the PTT]

*Nana pressed down on the PTT with a smile.*

"We dont have any rider jackets in stock today, but I can promise I'll be able to get you one by tomorrow! Same with the Aviator glasses. Orders take one day to process and then you can pick them up in Vybor!"

*Click*

"What a great idea. Hey, uh... Nana..? Can I put an order in for a leather jacket and some of those shades too? What do you want for payment? Anything you need?"

*Myura presses the PTT somewhat weakily, his ever so more aged a voice is to be heard.*

'' Greetings Madam, could you by any chance get myself a darker beard? I've heard of such colouring methods to well be at the available, even in these darkest of times.. ''

*Myura releases the PTT, a stutter is heard, soon to follow*

Frank, sitting in the Mountain Men Store in Vybor, looks down on his radio, returning his look to the fire while his hand mves up, pressing down the PTT-Button.

You'd be able to hear two female and three male voices randomly chattering in the background, along with the sparking of a fire.

"This is Officer Massachus. Nana, I'd like a dark blue or black T-Shirt, if you have any. Preferrably with the german flag stitched to it's sleeves, and velcro-areas stitched to the back and on the left chest for my name- and police-tag, if you are able to get that. Doesn*t need to have the Velcro, however. What'd the price lay at? Over."

He releases the radio, and lowers it again.

Edited by Rekhoem

*Nana's voice filters in over the radio.*

"Um, do you mean one of those hand made ones or the rider-y ones? I can get either! And aviators right? Uh about the beard, I think I can dye it a bit darker if you want. It's kind of tricky though! Er, as for the police thing... I don't trade in police or military uniforms. Sorry."

*Click.*

He speaks up again, same MO, no real changes. Context indicates he replies to the man before, obviously, not to "Nana" or anyone else.

<:: Wait, what? A German cop in Chernarus? Bundespolizei, hm? I have a few questions, but do not want to "clutter" this frequency. Advise a new one if you want to reply....

Click.

Edited by Combine

*Vasily bounces his radio in his hands. Fuck it, he says, and presses the PTT*

Aaaah, hello, little girl. I believe we met in Novaya Petrovka while I was waiting around with my friends for some people to arrive, da?

I have a white tee shirt with me, but I definitely prefer the colour red... perhaps you can dye it for me? I can pay you with whatever you want, da?

*Vasily releases the PTT*

*Nana blinked as the familiar voice echoed across her radio. She smiled softly as she pressed down the button.*

"Yep! I remember you! Ah, I can totally make it red! As for payment, hrm, I like stuff like ammo, fashion items or maybe pistol suppressors?" 

*Click*

*johnny wakes up hearing the radio and all the chatter* 

"hi nana is it? A few days ago i got taken from vybor to hospital i had a run in with a bunch of those "things" what walk around they shoved me in some boring clothes do you by any chance have a brown hoodie and a black bandana? Ooh also some swirly canvas pattern trousers? Thats what i was wearing when they took me away and i want to feel comfy again if i dont come by im making stuff just outside of town can you save them for me? Thankyou" 

*johnny places his radio down watching his alcohol still heat up whilst making kiwi moonshine*

*After studying his own disgustingly filthy clothes, Fletch grabs his radio to respond*

"Hey Nana. I need to get a fresh change of clothes cause mine are sort of grim right now. I'm currently wearing full black military boots, black cargo pants, a black jacket and some kind of black military vest thing. Black is my colour I guess but if you could get me some cleaner fresher ones then I'd really appreciate it. You’ll probably have a much better fashion sense so I’ll just trust your opinion on how well they suit me. I’d prefer some kind of tight fit clothes if you can do that so I’m more physically capable and less likely to get my clothes snagged on stuff but that’s not really that important because as a trader I like to have a crazy amounts of pockets too.”

*He realises he’s rambling and pauses for a second*

“Sorry if I’m rambling too much. What kind of payment do you take?”

*Fletch releases the PTT*

Sign in to follow this