S1 - Ruleplay KOS - 04/28/18 - 00:05

Server and location: Server 1 and Vybor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 00:05 Roughly

Your in game name: Viktor Padella

Names of allies involved: @TomTom1314

Name of suspect/s: IDK

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  None

Detailed description of the events:  I was in town before restart and the police were mentioning how a man in black had been causing a lot of trouble and I needed to be careful. Soon after that, the aforementioned man was being disrespectful and told me to "Fuck right off" and that he wasnt scared of any of us, he proceeded to sprint around a corner,  so I initiated, and held him there until police came, after this we all talked it out IC and went our separate ways. When I saw him again he was making snarly comments so I made them back, then while I was roleplaying with the local butchers, the man ran up and shot me in the back of the head with absolutely no RP. Afterwards @TomTom1314 approached the man and was asking him about the situation, something unfolded and he was killed as well. All in all the man ran up and used his kill rights to murder me with absolutely no RP.

I was searching around Vybor with @G19RP he went behind the fruit stand to check out some tents we had seen while back there he started rping with another unknown individual talking about what was in the tents and who owned them. @G19RPwas then shot point plank by the man/women in question and I ran after him, my death should not be an issue in this scenario because I then tried to reinitiate since we don't share KOS rights and that's when I was shot, but G19 was shot purely out of nowhere while already rping with another people.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

01:00:48 | Player "Viktor Padella" is connected
-No Disconnect-

01:00:48 | Player "Sergei Kovacic" is connected
-No Disconnect-

01:01:07 | Player "Paul John Welch" is connected
-No Disconnect-

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

01:09:07 | "Paul John Welch SHOT Viktor Padella by M4A1 into Chest."

01:10:02 | "Paul John Welch SHOT Sergei Kovacic by M4A1 into LeftArm."
01:10:03 | "Paul John Welch SHOT Sergei Kovacic by M4A1 into Chest."

Death Logs:

Spoiler

01:09:07 | Player "Viktor Padella" has been killed by player "Paul John Welch"

01:10:03 | Player "Sergei Kovacic" has been killed by player "Paul John Welch"

Chat Logs:

N/A

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:

@GrimTheGreat - Paul John Welch

Already Posted POV:

@TomTom1314 - Sergei Kovacic

I was in Vybor running around trying to get my garden set up when I hear OP making some snide comments about my busy work. I then retort and insult the man, he tries to continue talking shit so I continue to fireback. After I told him to fuck right off I turn the corner around a fence and pull out my hoe, as to prepare my garden. OP then comes up behind me and initiates, I completely comply by throwing my hands in the air. I then start yelling for the police to come help, the man also starts begging for help while having an SVD pointed at me. The cop comes over and OP says that I threatened him. Apparently I was already on my "last" warning so this caused issues with me. The OP lies through his teeth and walks free while the cops bring me over and talk about arresting me, I'm very angry IC by this point. The cops release me because I didn't commit any crime and I was ready to forget about it until the man began dragging Mr. Welch's name through the dirt by saying I threatened to kill him. He then goes to "spit" on me every time I walk past him so, like anyone would do in a similar situation, I planned on killing him. The man threatened Mr. Welch's place in town, lied about him, spit on him, and worst of all tried to plan on Killing him. I followed OP around for ten minutes, waiting for the time to strike, although there was no way to catch him completely alone due to the town being FILLED with people. Eventually I found the OP strong arming some street vendors out of their tent loot, so I run up behind him and viciously unloaded an entire magazine in him. Mr. Welch has to send a message to those who would dare tread on his name. I then run for hills like a rabbit trying to outrun a coyote, trying to avoid the man that accompanied him. The man chases me and eventually initiates on me, I turn and unload two magazines to kill him. At this time I turn and run some more. I kind of feel bad for the guy trying to avenge his friend, because he didn't know what he had done. I ran and came back thirty minutes later to find a group of the men who were friends with one of the guys I had killed. What really amazed me is that magically all of them knew what I had been wearing when I killed their friends and they knew what I sounded like. Funny thing is that the only witnesses to the murder are the two dead guys in this report. Just thought I'd add that last part. 

1 hour ago, GrimTheGreat said:

I was in Vybor running around trying to get my garden set up when I hear OP making some snide comments about my busy work. I then retort and insult the man, he tries to continue talking shit so I continue to fireback. After I told him to fuck right off I turn the corner around a fence and pull out my hoe, as to prepare my garden. OP then comes up behind me and initiates, I completely comply by throwing my hands in the air. I then start yelling for the police to come help, the man also starts begging for help while having an SVD pointed at me. The cop comes over and OP says that I threatened him. Apparently I was already on my "last" warning so this caused issues with me. The OP lies through his teeth and walks free while the cops bring me over and talk about arresting me, I'm very angry IC by this point. The cops release me because I didn't commit any crime and I was ready to forget about it until the man began dragging Mr. Welch's name through the dirt by saying I threatened to kill him. He then goes to "spit" on me every time I walk past him so, like anyone would do in a similar situation, I planned on killing him. The man threatened Mr. Welch's place in town, lied about him, spit on him, and worst of all tried to plan on Killing him. I followed OP around for ten minutes, waiting for the time to strike, although there was no way to catch him completely alone due to the town being FILLED with people. Eventually I found the OP strong arming some street vendors out of their tent loot, so I run up behind him and viciously unloaded an entire magazine in him. Mr. Welch has to send a message to those who would dare tread on his name. I then run for hills like a rabbit trying to outrun a coyote, trying to avoid the man that accompanied him. The man chases me and eventually initiates on me, I turn and unload two magazines to kill him. At this time I turn and run some more. I kind of feel bad for the guy trying to avenge his friend, because he didn't know what he had done. I ran and came back thirty minutes later to find a group of the men who were friends with one of the guys I had killed. What really amazed me is that magically all of them knew what I had been wearing when I killed their friends and they knew what I sounded like. Funny thing is that the only witnesses to the murder are the two dead guys in this report. Just thought I'd add that last part. 

We put chase to you for a good 10 minute after you ran south. Yeah- we knew what you were wearing.

We were all in town- but without kill rights, we were a good 100 meters away. We saw all black, asian, white beard, etc. Then you show up back in town 20 minutes later. I have one of my men go 'I think that was the one who shot g19 and tomtom earlier?' and I look over, seeing the same back, pants, shirt, etc. Only thing you changed was your beard- what do you expect?

1 hour ago, LemonRP said:

We put chase to you for a good 10 minute after you ran south. Yeah- we knew what you were wearing.

We were all in town- but without kill rights, we were a good 100 meters away. We saw all black, asian, white beard, etc. Then you show up back in town 20 minutes later. I have one of my men go 'I think that was the one who shot g19 and tomtom earlier?' and I look over, seeing the same back, pants, shirt, etc. Only thing you changed was your beard- what do you expect?

Are you talking about the chase after I killed them or after I broke out of jail?

8 hours ago, GrimTheGreat said:

Are you talking about the chase after I killed them or after I broke out of jail?

Directly after the kill. After you kill G19, Tomtom tells us he saw you shoot him. 

We all make our way over, tomtom dies, and we see you running south. Chase for five minutes, go back to town, and find you there.

Hi all, I just want to point out that we did see GrimTheGreat in town before the whole killing took place. Down below is a picture I took. He is the man in all black with a Santa beard.  

353FCEEC010FA769D1CBFFBD0297809E0CD5F207

3 hours ago, LemonRP said:

Directly after the kill. After you kill G19, Tomtom tells us he saw you shoot him. 

We all make our way over, tomtom dies, and we see you running south. Chase for five minutes, go back to town, and find you there.

Alright good to know he meta gamed seeing that he was always within VOIP range and did not say ANYTHING in VOIP. Also I never ran SOUTH so I know you're lying. I ran east to Kabanino and no ONE chased me. I stopped and stayed in first house I found. You weren't called into the report but thanks for giving this information to the mods.

@GrimTheGreat I'm sorry how did I meta game you after I legit saw you go back behind the tents where @G19RPwas and empty a mag into him I called it out on radio the description of you and gave chase you had me beat for a little so I was out of VOIP range for a short time. I saw you run south and they used that info and description that I had provided while still alive and chasing you before I initiated to find and identify you.

Edited by TomTom1314

21 hours ago, TomTom1314 said:

@GrimTheGreat I'm sorry how did I meta game you after I legit saw you go back behind the tents where @G19RPwas and empty a mag into him I called it out on radio the description of you and gave chase you had me beat for a little so I was out of VOIP range for a short time. I saw you run south and they used that info and description that I had provided while still alive and chasing you before I initiated to find and identify you.

Oh so you're telling me while I was running as fast as I could away you had the ability to get out of voip range tell your buddies what I looked and sounded like, get back in voip range and initiate on me before I could even get out of town. I don't blame you for metagaming and telling your friends I killed your buddy. I might have done the same but I wouldn't make a report then go on to lie about it because your friend doesn't like consequences of picking on people. Btw to prove my point there's not even a minute difference between your friend's and your death, your actions of reentering voip range is impossible. 

Verdict:

@GrimTheGreat [Ruleplay]: Guilty

Explanation:

@GrimTheGreat whilst you did have kill rights, it would have to roleplay out the situation. By doing so you did not further the roleplay nor bring more to other parties. Just because you have kill rights doesn't necessarily mean that they should be used. Hence you will be found guilty of ruleplay. In future, try to keep this in mind. Whilst you may have kill rights, you should always prioritise roleplay over using them. In this case, you can still hold that grudge however in future (or even at the time) why not try to engage in hostile roleplay rather than just gunning the other party down.

As for the metagaming, without video evidence we cannot determine if this was true. We cannot punish one party based on another parties word alone.

Outcome:

@GrimTheGreat [Ruleplay]: Punishment (5 Day Ban & 10 points)

Verdict by @Oisin, @Harvey & @Para