Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 10:16
Sign in to follow this  
groovy cali

A message about the vigilante Police Department

A gruff voice broke the radio. It having a rather thick accent.

"I have spoken with this vigilante police department.. And we have had an agreement. The sons of Chernarus are allowing these vigilante's to maintain order. We had an agreement that any Chernarussian people that they reprimand are to be handed over to the CDF presence in Vybor or myself. As for the CDF withdrawl of Vybor, we only say that; those whom seeked shelter did not deserve it, and you ruined it for yourself. I do not blame the CDF for giving up on you citizens, as they should of given up on you long ago.

And to the P.D. Best of luck with your justice- but we have different idea's on how one should handle a criminal. We wish you well in your endeavors of restoring justice, and will give any required aid. But we will not go out of our way in order to help with restraint of criminals- we much prefer putting them in the dirt rather than putting them in a cell. We respect your route of justice, and wish you good luck in doing so.

And finally, to all criminals. You better hope you get spotted doing such crime in front of these PD vigilanties, because if you do so infront of us- we will handle our own justice.

He released his PTT before dropping the radio.

Nathan chuckles to himself as he listens over the radio, unable to take it seriously.

"Vigilantes... The poor bastards who always end up brutally murdered by the people are are smarter, stronger and better than them..."
"They aren't good cops who roll over like the dogs they are..."

He kicks his feet back as he leans against the wall, releasing the PTT; the sound of the dead clawing at the door to his building answered with several handgun shots,

"Come on ya fucks, give me some fun..."

Sign in to follow this