Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 04:57
Sign in to follow this  
DatTurtle

How to get Triggered

My questions is, What were you doing? :trolle:

52 minutes ago, Centurion said:

My questions is, What were you doing? :trolle:

Was just running back from Tisy.

Future tip, if your cam ever locks like that, just doubletap alt and doubletap it again and it fixes, at least it does for me.

Sometimes it fixes it, if you recently got out of a car me and my friends found it happens then to but just geting i double tapping alt in the car then getting out should fix the issue

Dayz'd it seems. Thats happened to me before too. The worst is when you're stuck in a Bush because of it. 

Maybe don't panic next time, seeing from of the looks of it you had a binding to a key that you spammed over and over while switching weapons.

Edited by Eagle

I would suggest not spending so much time looting, and more time interacting with others, I’ll spend about 30 minutes to an hour max looting, lets be fair your gonna lose it all eventually

2 minutes ago, KyleRP said:

I would suggest not spending so much time looting, and more time interacting with others, I’ll spend about 30 minutes to an hour max looting, lets be fair your gonna lose it all eventually

+1

Also @DatTurtle I died by wolves, then looted up again after running back from the coast (4 hour process) then died by wolves again. IN THE SAME DAY, this was like a week or two ago lol. But thats just how shit works sometimes. Also do you ride?

6 hours ago, Descendants said:

+1

Also @DatTurtle I died by wolves, then looted up again after running back from the coast (4 hour process) then died by wolves again. IN THE SAME DAY, this was like a week or two ago lol. But thats just how shit works sometimes. Also do you ride?

Yeah I do ride, I have a youtube. Ill keep in mind the looting haha