Server time (UTC): 2020-10-31, 04:33 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Coreena

Free Stuff At Green-Mountain!!! [All Frequencies]

*Kara would distort her voice quite a bit and you could hear her sounding moderately Russian to the point where she cannot be recognized*

Hello South Zagoria! I've decided to give back to all of you by offering up some of my personal belongings located in a few tents in the Green Mountain compound. 

You are free to take whatever you need! I will be bringing vehicles as well which you can have providing you have a spark plug and a battery. They should be located either in Zelenogorsk or the Green Mountain compound. 

Also, do not take any of the tents. 

Edited by Anya Soft-Paw

*Konstantin would push down his PTT*

That is a Chernarussian FOB you're stealing from, I recommend you return everything or we'll cut your hands off stupid foreign whore.

Anyone found looting our FOB will be arrested or killed on the spot, reconsider your course of action.

*He would release his PTT*

Edited by Clarence Archer

*Her voice is yet again distorted to the point where you cannot recognize it*

Don't know who that guy is but he doesn't sound like he's actually Chernarussian.... Anyways... FREE STUFF AT GREEN MOUNTAIN LOCATED INSIDE THE COMPOUND, THROUGH THE GATE!!!! ONLY TWO MORE DAYS LEFT! 

Also, F.O.B. stands for fuck outta-here boy. Learn how to use proper acronyms. Pffffft.

Edited by Anya Soft-Paw

*Vasily presses the PTT*

Stealing from Chernarussians? Idiot girl. I wouldn’t be surprised if they did indeed take your hands. 

*Vasily releases the PTT*

He reaches for his radio and begins speaking. That guy sounds Chernarussian by accent, but he changes his pitch a bit.

<:: I would not advise being "funny", female speaker. What you advocate doesn't net you flowers and apart from death, a long time in a work camp or detention center is no joke. Especially in Chernarussia, and then in addition, after infection. To anyone thinking it's funny or no big joke:

I've been to Europe before this for a few years, and my sister too. We both saw different mentalities in how crime and terror was tackled and how punishment looked like. There was already a stark contrast to, say, Eastern countries before this mess. I don't think it got any better with the infection. No one will likely give a shit how you are treated once you are captured by "field forces" in a frontline region of sorts. You could be forced to mine stones till you drop from exhaustion. You want to sleep at night? Too bad, they will keep you awake. Torture. And no one gives a shit.

So stop fucking joking around and drop the act, and let others not run to that military installation for nothing or potentially get others hurt.

To make it clear, green mountain was a military installation before this mess and it is again already. And if anyone needs it official, this is a damn police announcement. Over.

He then let's go and sighs.

Mikhail broke the radio with a rather clear 'no fucks given' tone to his accented voice.

"Leave it to a dumb fucking scank to think that a Chernarussian military base is a beacon of free equipment. If you want free equipment, why not raid any of Mountain men camps? Though sad to say we already hit most. But are still some in Cherno and bit to east. Sadly the camp in North East was already burned to ground. Or maybe hit one Tulga if you're in the area? Walked past it and dumb cunt put orange armband in the tents. Dead giveaway. Have fun raiding it citizens of Chernarus!

And as for you lady- I not know who you are exactly but voice sound awfully like the bitch we had fight with in Cherno day or so ago, no? If that true- then I sure you have no problem telling me your location?"

Sal grabs his radio as he hears the chatter, quickly pushing down the PTT.

No one go to Green fuckin' Mountain. The CDF Deathsquad hangs out around that place, and as much as I'd love to see 'em lose their shit, I don't want fuckin' innocent people walkin' into whatever sick punishment they'd be gettin' for it.

I can't stress this shit enough; STAY AWAY FROM GREEN FUCKIN' MOUNTAIN.

He lets go of the PTT, checks his surroundings after having raised his voice, then dips out for new cover.

Sign in to follow this