Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 06:04
Sign in to follow this  
Tiviyl

A Short Term Clinic

~Through the static of the radio waves comes the voice of a tired but still somewhat proud sounding voice of a man~

To anyone that can here this...

I am going to be running a small clinic in the town of Pulkovo for the rest of the night and partly during Sunday...

Now I can not treat everything... but I can provide minor operations... help out with pain, fevers, and flus... I can provide vaccinations to those who need them...

Feel free to stop by if you need any medical attention tonight...

~The broadcast turns into static once more~

"Sir, we have active safe zone being set up in Vybor. Maybe you can base there? We are in need of good doctors."

13 minutes ago, Sylva said:

"Sir, we have active safe zone being set up in Vybor. Maybe you can base there? We are in need of good doctors."

With all due respect... Some of the men who help run that safe camp were not the best to me and my assistants... You are more than welcome to come here and get medical aid for the few days I am here...

~The Radio cuts out again~

"Woooh I recognize that voice , hey I heard what happened with Buck but between you and me no hard feelings over the whole situation."

*Reuben sighs*

"I know I'm speaking casually ... even though it was probably a horrific day for you ,but I'm a trained psychologist and I guess it is not the first time I've heard a story like the one with Buck... so if you want to talk about it... to see if your mentally okay i guess , well less fucked up then normal... but I hope you don't stick a gun to my head like fucken Jason did to you..."

*Reuben laughs at the idea of getting a gun stuck to his head like its a fantasy to him, almost craving the idea*

"Well my only advice is don't go to Vybor , trust me its safer to be around Jason then to be near that rat hole, Im a lover not a fighter and I hope you can cope what happened with Buck as I remember him telling me how close he was to you..."

Edited by Borat

~The signal would come back online and a man's voice can be heard coming through~

Testing... Testing... Alright thing is working again...

The clinic has to close tonight due to weather... It looks like it is about to rain and while tending to a few things one of my assistants found a hole in the roof of the patient room...

The clinic will reopen in the same town but in a different building Sunday...

Sorry that the clinic was not open for that long...

~The signal would fade into static~

Sign in to follow this