Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 03:21
Sign in to follow this  
Popet

What have I missed.. Where is.. How long was I..

Quinn was in a coma for months, after waking up she had spent her days alone in her hometown Severograd, she had spent her days in a little house and made it all home like. She grew vegetables, she was getting better, not remembering much since she had woken up, she was oblivious. She had come across a journal, a journal she had written, as she was reading it she rubbed her head in confusion.

"Oh, that's right... I remember now. But where is everyone?" - Quinn sighed, remembering everything, wondering where her husband was, he was never gone this long, he always kept in touch. 

"Something seems off, how long was I asleep for? Something is just, not right." - Quinn pondered and pondered. 

"Maybe if I use this radio, maybe I'll hear something, maybe someone knows something that I do not." - Quinn grabbed the radio, holding it firmly against her lips she pressed the PTT.

"Hello, my name is Quinn Gray, I been gone for some time. Has anyone seen..." - Quinn paused.

"Would love to see an old face, please respond as soon as you can." - Quinn released the PTT in hope for a response. 

*He hears the radio message as he sits on a roof, he recgonises the name and picks up his radio*

Good morning miss, hope you had a good sleep *he chuckles lightly* My name is Dimitri abba something.

I dont know if i know you or not but i do remeber something about your name so maybe we know eachother or something.

*he pauses and looks out over a field* 

Im just chilling here on some sort of roof with pictures and stuff, maybe you know where it is cuz i sure as hell dont. But yeah maybe we meet

*he lets go of the radio and drops it to the roof as he starts stareing at the photowall*

"Oh you must be kidding."

*He depresses the PTT, a familiar voice carrying over the radio waves."

"Still alive, Ms. Quinn? You've missed quite a bit, though it is most likely a good thing that you did, considering your track record."

*He releases the PTT.*

*Dean would respond, holding down the PTT and sounding full of static. He would speak in his smooth southern accent.*

"Quinn.....

It's Dean, I had to leave the countr....

Stuck in a situation I ca...

See a way o.....

Trying to get back bu.....

I love you."

*Dean would release the PTT, wishing he could see his sister again.*

Silas presses down the PTT.

"A lot of people are violent."
"Be careful."

He releases the PTT.

Edited by N-Tox

Quinn listened in on all the replies, sighing she pressed PTT.

"I am in Severograd if people wish to see me..."

Quinn released the PTT while sighing to herself.

"One of the replies sounded a lot like Dean, I hope he is safe. That other voice also, was that..." 

Edited by Lady In Blue

*A familiar voice comes to life over the radio.*

"Quinn. Stay away from Vybor. I. Will. Find. You. It's not safe. I. Will. Find. You."

*The voice fades.*

Quinn was driving around with a man who had saved her life, not being in Severograd anymore she grabbed her radio and pressed the PTT.

"Brandon? Is that you!? To anyone listening, I'm not in Severograd right now, don't go there if you are looking for me, I won't be there."

Quinn released the PTT as she sighed.

Edited by Lady In Blue

3 minutes ago, Lady In Blue said:

"Brandon? Is that you!? To anyone listening, I'm not in Severograd right now, don't go there if you are looking for me, I won't be there."

*Brandon responds.*

"Yes. I understand you have a lot of questions but just don't let the pull of social interaction have you wander into Vybor. We'll speak soon."

*Brandon's voice fades away.*

Quinn listened in, she pressed the PTT.

"I won't go there Brandon, you have my word, stay safe for me please, I do have questions."

In deep thought, Quinn released the PTT.

Edited by Lady In Blue

*He depresses the PTT.*

"If I may add on to that, it would most likely be in your best interests to avoid Novy Sobor as well, Ms. Quinn."

*He releases the PTT.*

Quinn listened in, as she listened to the familiar voice her eyes widened.

"That is definitely Ian! Still alive also, that's good to know!"

Quinn placed the radio close to her lips as she pressed the PTT.

"Ian, don't believe anyone else calls me Ms. Quinn but you, good to hear you are alive and well, thank you for the heads up. Stay safe now."

Quinn released the PTT as she sighed.

Edited by Lady In Blue

*Grant hears Quins voice after so long and presses down his button on the radio*

*Hey Quinn it's me Grant although not sure if you remember me or not but im friends with Eddie and Black, im gonna be gone for a bit due to some jobs that are needed to be taken care of and i also just need to get away for a while, you stay safe and i'll see you soon Quinn.*

*Transmission Ends*

- As he put away his binoculars, David would hear the familiar voice that he hadn't heard in a long time -

- He grabs the radio and responds quickly -

"Quinn is that really you?! It's been so long! I'm really glad to hear you're alright! I'd love to meet up if we could, maybe catch up. Quite a lot has happened since I've been back in town...Anyway, I'm up near Sinistok and will be slowly making my way back to camp soon. Let me know if you'd like to meet up. I'll keep the radio on as long as I can!"

- He would place the radio into his top jacket pocket so that he could hear it in the case someone replies -

*After hearing Quinn talk on the radio he presses his PTT button *

*Hey Quinn, not sure if you remember me or not but it's Grant, i met you a few months ago or so in Severograd with Black that day, sorry to hear about what's happened to you with the memory loss thing, maybe one of these days i can help you or something, anyway im gonna head off back to do my thing and if you ever need any help just contact me and i'll come help ya..Grant out*

*Transmission Ends*

Sign in to follow this