Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 21:05
Sign in to follow this  
HeartlssHeretic

Hell or high water.

Recommended Posts

*Matthias Reid is catching his breath gathering his recently rescued friends, and allies in a barn north of cherno. After a well faught victory, he pauses the celebrations, takes his radio out, clears his throat, and presses the PTT*

"Now y'all listen here...you CDF......You traitorous BASTARDS! You have done PISSED off the wrong man. You bastards invite us into your fold, open arms and call us allies, you pledge to help us fight for freedom, and yet you turn your backs AND TREAT US LIKE BAIT!? You shot our youngest member...a god damn defenseless 14 year old girl in the arm!!! You take my people, and threaten then with death?  You CDF are no better then the anarchy boys we were fighting before hand..now we trusted you, we promised to fight with you......well not again.....never again.."

*Matthias raises is voice*

"THE MOUNTAIN GIVETH, AND THE MOUNTAIN TAKETH AWAY, MOTHER FUCKERS!!!"

*Matthias takes a deep breath...*

"Have fun scrapping what's left of your "SOLDIERS" from off the pavement, next time we won't leave any fucking survivors..."

*You would hear cheers in the background, and what sounds like celebration before the radio cuts out*

Edited by HartlssHeretic
Adding more

Share this post


Link to post

Tidal awoke dangling upside down groaning.  Last thing he remembered was taking a chunk of brick to the face right before he was attempting to rappel down from the smoke stack to the roof below him.

He awoke to Matthias' voice followed by Spore's coming through the radio.

"Status report."  Spore said in a very sinister sounding tone clearly displeased by how long he had been waiting, and everyone that was in the same room as him was tense.

Tidal looked down groaning as he was about 4 feet above the ground the rappel tangled around both his legs, he slowly lifted himself up taking his bowie knife out of his boot and started to cut the bonds that were allowing him to sway lightly in the breeze as he braced himself the impact of what was to come...

Share this post


Link to post

Tidal managed to suppress any grunt as he turned trying to check his corners exited the city.

The fall hadn't been too bad...  It hadn't been great either.  He wasn't as young as he used to be.

"Spore, do you copy, this is Tidal, I think its about time we brought Reaper back into the fold."

"Matthias, whats your position?  What's the status of Charlie and the others?

Share this post


Link to post

"Say again, how copy."

Share this post


Link to post

*Matthias hears the familiar voice, picks up his radio and presses the PTT*

"Tidal, hey brother, hanging in there? thought we lost you in cherno! Good to hear from you again. I'm at our camp at the moment, you need anything?"

*Matthias releases his PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

"I'm alright, Wolverine gave me a status update.  I'm just making my way out of the City now, the gunfight drew a horde of infected.  Took me a day to sneak around them from roof to roof."

Tidal had a welt still on his head from the brick, though his gas mask had helped with at least some of the impact.

"More operators will be arriving in the area shortly."

He paused for a moment.

"There is something I need to speak with you in particular Matthias once I regrouped with everyone."

Tidal had witnessed the man's shooting during the fire fight spotting for him once with binoculars and he was impressed.

Edited by GaryCash

Share this post


Link to post

*Matthias nods his head to the mans words, lets him finish and presses the PTT*

"Good to hear, i'll be contacting you shortly for a meeting point to talk, im not safe in my current location"

*he releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...