Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 19:58 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
JoffreyRP

The Trial of Casey (to CDF and other groups) 91.3

*Andy would broadcast*

Well howdy folks, the BRPD is investigating a very serious crime. Pedophilia. We feel this is a crime against humanity.. and is serious enough to consider a death penalty if the accused is found guilty. That being said.. we Do not want to be the only judges of this case. We need 5 people total, to act as judges for the fate of one Mr. Casey, or "Mr. White" in the accusations of Pedophilia against a girl named "Blue". The accusing party is Ms. Polly. We would like to call out to the CDF to supply one or two persons to be Judges for this case.. so please respond if you can show up this Friday to a trial. It'll be held in Grishino out by the church court yard. 

We also would like to call out any other governing bodies to voluenteer for judging. We still have 3 or 4 Judge spots to fill. Please do not have any affiliations with the plaintiff, or the accused. The public is welcome to attend as well.. this will be no secret trial.. I suppose that is obvious by the nature of this broadcast. We want the public to know.. exactly what the BRPD is willing and able to perform. Thank you for your time.

*Andy would go to bed*

*Casey would wake up confused from a high and hear the radio. He feels disorientated and then takes out his radio. He is quick to reply.*

"Uh... About that... Polly dropped the claims and don't want the trial... Thought this was alerted to one of your officers?"

*The transmission cuts off.*

Cernik presses down the PPT:

"Thank you for letting us know. We will get in contact with you over a private frequency as for a when and where. We appreciate your upholding of our bargain. How many members would you like us to provide for a jury?"

Meika/Blue would take her radio as she was sitting reading her book. Overhearing the conflict Robbie had mentioned to her, she responds. Her voice slightly strained like she was taking her time to find her breath at some points.

"Whatever this is, you can keep me out of it...
I'm done dealing with Casey and his lies.
I'm done with adults dragging me into their problems when they're supposed to be adults..."

There is a pause.

"Funny how the children seem to be acting like adults now, Casey.
Stop dragging me into your crap..."

Whilst saying his name, it seems like she is spitting venom. The radio cuts.

*Polly listens to radio, sitting in a dark damp barn hiding in middle of nowhere, her voice is quiet, and  clearly she is freezing cold... she presses the PTT* 

h... hello.... sir... thi... this is ms Pol...Polly.

*she pauses and you can hear hear blow onto her hand for a bit of warmth*

I... I tried to reached you earlier, I want to drop all charges... please, I fear for my..my life  after mr Casey tried to... to trick me into believing he was in danger and needed my help. I’ve left the area. As I feel like I’m...........

*transmission  cuts dead*

Edited by kimmylou

*Andy would respond*

Yes Ma'am. We would like to continue this trial. We take the accusations of Pedophilia very seriously. As does Mr. Casey. Defamation of character is a serious offense.. certainly not.. capital punishment, but restitution must be made. You very publicly called someone.. awful things. Defend yourself before the court tomorrow. Thank you.

*Andy Responds*

What is your name good sir?  We would appreciate another judge. Just need the info for when you show up.

*Andy Responds*

Thank you Mr. Sousek

*Reed would lean back in his chair, listening to the radio, once he realized the person in question, he would respond, his voice sounding deep but soft in tone.*

"I've only heard bad things about this... Casey fella, these... claims... don't exactly surprise me, considering the fact that he likes to force himself on women..."

*He would pause for a second, frowning before responding again.*

"I'm sure this man can attest to a lot more..."

*He would cut the broadcast and allow the radio to slip out of his hands onto the desk.*

*Sergei clicks the ptt responding calmly* 

If this accusation is true a simple bullet will do more justice than any bureaucratic trial but so be it, I am friends with Zednik and If I could get a time for this trial I would be happy to show up as well and do my civic duty.

Sergei releases his ptt*

13 minutes ago, Harvey said:

*Reed would lean back in his chair, listening to the radio, once he realized the person in question, he would respond, his voice sounding deep but soft in tone.*

"I've only heard bad things about this... Casey fella, these... claims... don't exactly surprise me, considering the fact that he likes to force himself on women..."

*He would pause for a second, frowning before responding again.*

"I'm sure this man can attest to a lot more..."

*He would cut the broadcast and allow the radio to slip out of his hands onto the desk.*

*Casey would be sitting in the corner of a room hearing this man speak. He raises an eyebrow out if confused of who he is. He would hold down his PTT and speak in his calm voice.*

"I'm sorry... do I-do I know you? I've never heard your voice before and I'm truly baffled by your claims..."

*He takes a pause as he takes a drink.*

"Mhm... sure, I flirt with women, but last time I checked that isn't forcing myself on them. Also, don't say it's fact if you don't have the right character evidence to back up that claim. I will be speaking about these hearsay rumors to the bench today. I've done nothing but good to South Zagoria."

*He would respond in the same tone.*

"I've heard otherwise..."

*He would cut the transmission again.*

*Casey would transmit again in his calm voice.*

"Key word is heard. Anarchy liked to spread their stupid rumors about me. Instead of just slandering me, you could always speak to me to find out if any stories have credibility?"

*Alexej takes the radio off his belt and would speak into it, a dull Chernarussian voice comes through*

Why is the fena still alive? Put a bullet in his head. Be done with it.

*He would clip the radio onto his belt again and continues down the road*

*He would respond to the Slavic man over the radio in his calm voice.*

"Simple, the information is biased and has been confessed to be false from the plaintiff. I have significant evidence that is against the fact and many witnesses. Would you kill an innocent man for absolutely no reason and still have the thought that you are a good man? I'm always open to discussion, not to pointless threats."

Sign in to follow this