Server time (UTC): 2020-10-21, 21:07
Sign in to follow this  
Sarcof

Looking to Trade: Odds and Ends offered (Open Comms, 91.3)

Nicholas continues his way North, stopping once more and taking a breather before keying the PTT on the side of his radio.

"If anyone can hear me, this is Nicholas Shaw. I've been lugging around a decent amount of junk, and I'm wondering if anyone's looking to swap my junk for theirs."

Setting the message to repeat every minute, he starts walking again, muttering under his breath.

Edited by Sarcof

Nicholas sets down the car tent he's been carrying, keying his radio and trying his radio once more.

"This is Nicholas Shaw, near Mogilevka and heading North. I'm in possession of a car tent and looking to trade it to someone. If anyone can hear me, I'm taking offers. Over."

He thumbs a button beneath the PTT, setting the radio to repeat before sighing as he picked up the car tent, starting to walk once more. "Heavy fucking thing."

*Andy would respond*

Looking for hand radios, and will pay for 'em. Let me know sir.

Nicholas, after a short bit, responds, slightly out of breath.

"Speak more in-depth to Caelo about the radios. That being said, I do have quite a few batteries to power radios, should you need some. Of varying quality, from mint condition to slightly roughened up, but still working."

He releases the PTT, frowning and turning to head Northeast from Novy Sobor.

Sign in to follow this