Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 00:55
Sign in to follow this  
Para

Animus [IC Recruitment]

Y0AjESk.png

P2KftLf.png

HrxJigI.png

Many of the members of this group originally existed in a group called San Valentino. It was a small family style of group. Now when you think of family, you think of things like standing by each other’s side, supporting one another and loyalty. At first, the family seemed that these concepts were of fundamental value to each and every one of them. However, this was all a farce, the icing on the cake.

It all began on Valentine's day, a special day and one that withheld to the Valentines an important tradition, one that all the family loved, cared and was taught to value as part of their shield. However, for the people inside Animus a different story was told, one that began to show the cracks within the family; Bickering, snarling insults and petty feuds. A day for that once for many of them meant unity, love and compassion turned into mistrust, isolation and hated. How does the quote go? “It only took an emperor's son to get killed to have all of Europe at war?” It For most it would seem like nothing, but the tension, the mistrust and the hatred between the member would force it to happen. It could not be stopped, it was inevitable like the tide coming in, eventually resulting in everything spiraling out of control. It seemed so simple back then, how events have changed, how people have misunderstood. How could so much kins blood be spilt over so little yet so much?

This didn’t happen all at once, bit by bit family members would be pushed away either by being forced out family members were left scattered, abandoned by each other. It was this that resulted in many of the family being hunted down by another group known as Anarchy, a super-power of all that is evil in this land. Many members ended up becoming enslaved by that group, spending weeks in a camp. They were tortured day after day, subjected to endless physical and psychological trauma. It even got to a point where they were used as leverage against each other. It’s a deep, dark place when you’re held captive, forced to do things out of fear for what would happen to your closest friends.

Many family members tried their own methods of defeating anarchy, though this seemed to have little to do with actually rescuing those enslaved. Some went to war, others tried to bargain with them. However, there were some that sought to abandon the area, fleeing further and further south until they reached the prison island off the south coast. Despair gradually began to claw its way into those enslaved, dragging them further and further down a deep, dark hole that it seemed no human could return from. Like an eye in a dark room, when you’re subjected to darkness for so long, you begin to adjust. Your mind and soul fragmenting, dispersing your emotions far and wide only to be able to cope with what is inflicted upon you.

And where do you go from there? There is no hope, there is no light at the end of the tunnel, no freedom to take ahold of you once again. There is only red. Blood is on somebody’s hands, and those hands need to be cleansed. For when you lose all hope, all you see is red.

SvxrTtn.png

xDhUYWq.png      sd6DE0p.png    oUmKQKv.png     iWPCnNG.png

ICqC6dS.png     BNyejHl.png     bYmUoV6.png

uV9ZaPO.png

On going goals:

◆ Find those who have wronged us, they must be held to account for their trespasses. [Ongoing]

◆Find Dorian Pierce for the hardships he forced members of the group through and deal with him. [Completed]

◆ Find like-minded ‘stalkers’, ready to devote themselves to the cause, to cleanse bloodied hands. [Ongoing]

Short term goals: (Estimated completion dates: 1-2 weeks after start.)

◆ Once our own problems have been dealt with, establish a ‘headhunting’ organisation that can be hired to take those who trespass against others. Hunters will be known as 'stalkers' for future reference. [Started]

Long term goals: (Estimated up to 1-2 months after start)

◆ Establish an ‘outpost’ of some kind, a location to call home that people can find us easily and conduct business with us from. [Not Started]

51XjTjm.png

The list is the group of people we're currently 'stalking' in game. Those being stalked are added onto the list until dead, pardoned or the job is complete. This list gets updated as knowledge of our hunt becomes public ICly. There will be more people on 'the list' than currently displayed at any one time.

SoonTM

oR8dSSh.png

Animus is a group currently in progress with developing itself. The group aims to expand its horizons through RP ig, hence goals will likely appear as time goes on. These are a foundation for what the group aims to do. The group is intended to be a promotion for hostile RP between groups to keep public RP flowing. 

If you wish to express interest in joining the group, please fill out the template below. The application will be used as a means to know who is interested in joining. Indications of our location will follow where you will be given the opportunity to see how your character actually fits in with us. Your application's outcome will be determined via IC interaction, i.e: if we like you, we'll offer you a spot in game and you can take that as acceptance.

Spoiler

Template:

Link to character page:

Why your character would fit in:

Desired 'title' with name (See roster, this must fit with the theme of the group):

Other roleplay experience (Previous Groups etc.):

Why you want to join the group:

Timezone:

OOC Age:

Anything else you wish to add:

Please copy the template into a PM with @Para.

Special thanks to @Stagsview for help with the lore, and to @Clumsy for the epic graphics.

Edited by Para

Hype!

Gio's dad is proud

Spoiler

Edited by Gaylaxy

Hype!!

cad41fd560071fdc6ba8a89ab3d7d29b.png

@Stagsview

Some real good shit though, you guys!

You get HYPfrom me

Your thread title and the name in the logo are different >.> 

Para fails at life

Is it Animes or Amines? I get confused, good luck with it anyhow, graphics are sick :)

Looks interesting! 

Just now, KyleRP said:

Is it Animes or Amines? I get confused, good luck with it anyhow, graphics are sick :)

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Your thread title and the name in the logo are different >.> 

I had a brain fart, it's Animus like the logo. <3 ty though, credit to clumsy for the graphics.

Thread looks wonderful! Good luck with the group :) 

Love the graphics and the group looks very interesting indeed! :) 

This is pure awesome, Group looks amazing and i loved reading everything of it, best of luck in the future with this group and i can't wait to see where it goes o7

I also enjoy those animes gl

oooh. This looks awesome. A lot of interesting faces as well. it makes me wonder how the group would act around Jack & Kali if they ever showed up. But that requires me to actually play the game.

Edited by Ender

looks cool!

Whoa!! Cool to see. Specially since I have IC ties to several of these people. :D can’t wait to see you guys in action. 

4 minutes ago, Ender said:

oooh. This looks awesome. A lot of interesting faces as well. it makes me wonder how the group would act around Jack & Kali if they ever showed up. But that requires me to actually play the game.

Do Eeeeeet! We need a team killer in the group :P

Just now, Clumsy said:

Do Eeeeeet! We need a team killer in the group :P

Coming for that ass again @Gaylaxy watch out

Good luck with this.

This should be interesting to see!

I too am watching the new steins gate.

Good luck

Definitely didn't expect this, looks amazing, good luck to all!

The Rain and Cal I knew have become hardcore badasses. *Sniff* They grow up so fast.

This looks real nice! I personally love the pictures of your characters.  Very nice touch.

Edited by TiviylScratch

This looks good bb... Good luck!