Server time (UTC): 2020-10-31, 04:17 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
caelo_vorago

To All Groups and Survivors, involving "rumors"

With a slight cough, Caelo leans against a building, his eyes closed. He was idly flipping through radio chatter, constantly hearing people bad-mouthing other groups, while other people defend said groups. He finally settles on a channel and clears his throat.

"Hello. My name is Caelo Vorago... Fuck... I'm a trader in this region, or well, I try to be."

"Well,  I'd like to make a statement. There are hundreds of us survivors in this country... Some of the factions number in the tens of people, which is actually pretty damn hi- ow fuck... high,"

"This creates problems however in certain areas. Let's talk about them... Or well, I'll talk, and most likely, you people will try and hurt me over the radio with harsh talk..."

"One, the Corporation. Now, apparently, this group sounds pretty big, and depending who you believe, they steal flesh and blood from people... Now, other's claim this group is amazingly helpful and save people's lives..."

"The problem here, is that they try to run things based off reports and data collection. So, my belief is they have a general helpful aura, but fail to fucking see when their own men 'misbehave' in a way that should end with a bullet."

"Just recently, I heard a transmission claiming the Anarchist's are friendly people... But they aren't. Some can be nice, but most of them are fucked in the head. I congratulate them on attempting to keep children safe however."

"Everyone needs to remember, without video recordings being available, it's all heresay. You say you had an experience with X group, where they helped you. Well, someone else had an experience with X group, where they were beaten, tortured and then left to die..."

"As far as I'm concerned, based off the people I've heard and met, I'm willing to trade with any group that wants to make itself known. However, this does NOT mean I support any of their behaviors. I just want to survive this shit, because I've already been tortured, shot, beaten, blown up, set on fire, and all the shit under the rainbow. And I'm bored of it."

He clicks off the PTT, going into a massive coughing fit which ends in a shout of pain as he feels one of his ribs shift.

Silas, a small boy, grabs his radio and presses down the PTT.

"The Anarchists are not bad people!"
"They gave me food, water, and protection from the dead."
"You must be confused."

The child releases the PTT.

Caelo sighs, running a hand down his face as the young boy came over the airwaves. He clicked the PTT once again.

"Listen, child. You sound fairly young. The Anarchist's are nice to children who aren't in a group against them. I'm not saying they weren't nice to you. But I also witnessed them interrogate a man, and once they got the information they wanted, they ran him over with a car."

"I remember when some of the members used to run Stary Sobor, they hung a mayor from a church after shooting him."

"Like I said kid, you had a good experience, but don't refute other people's claims solely on your experience."

*Andy responds*

You are a trader? Thank God. My men and I need handheld radios in the worst way. Let me know the cost and I'll pay asap.

Caelo coughs slightly as he stands up shakily. Starting to walk down the road again.

"They're fairly common... unless you want me to only get you basically... out of the box stuff, they'll be cheap."

"You can contact me on my frequency of 165.2 for your details. It'll take me a while to gather them up depending how many you need though..."

After deliberating for a bit, largely by turning the radio in his hand about, Nicholas keys the PTT.

After a brief pause, he says, "This is Nicholas Shaw. On the topic of trade, Caelo, my friend, you wouldn't happen to need some more medical supplies, would you? Contact me openly and we'll sort a private freq to talk. That offer extends to more than just medicine, of course. Over."

Caelo hears a familiar voice and smiles weakly, before clicking the PTT.

"I'll have to see what I can sort out and what I need to finish other trade deals, I'll contact you when I get the opportunity Nicholas, thank you,"

Nicholas keys his radio once more, saying,

"Of course, brother. Stay safe out there. I'm gonna have to mute my radio for a little bit, gonna be going into an infected zone. If you don't get a response at first, just try again every hour or so."

cullens irish accent comes over the radio. cheerful and articulated. 

" oi there lad. we are up for hire if you need a few lads to roam with you during your route. food and ammo is what we get paid in. names cullen shae of the black roses."

Caelo scratches his stitches across his face with a soft sigh before hearing the Irish voice

"Perhaps, depends on how the factions develop currently... If it definitely gets more dangerous, I'll look into hiring some guards,"

"alright. well if plans keep going the way they are. we plan on making a trade route. if you like when we do that is. attach your self to the caravan. i don't think anyone would care."

Sign in to follow this