Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 19:24 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Kain

The Defence of an Attorney - The Journal of Casey Alexander Hall

Aurella Script

OOC Notice: Casey will be carrying around a medium sized journal (About 150 pages large) and can be obtained by anyone if robbed or whatnot.

Page 1

Spoiler

In the first page, there would be multiple business cards in a pocket.

6bef2011b4550510bcfbd4efcfb51933.png

Page 2, Entry I

Spoiler

April 26th, 2018

Some relevant information about the writer just in case this gets lost or something worse occurs. 

My name is Casey Alexander Hall, or White. Thirty-one-year-old defense attorney from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. This journal will be used to cover events I wish to jot down or any relevant information that I receive. 

Well, currently, I'm inside a house in Novy Sobor. It's a bit dull. Where do I begin to write? I'll start from about what has happened very recently. 

A colleague of mine, Polly Parsons, has accused me very recently of a very heinous crime because a fight did not go her way. Just recently, she has attempted to redact her claims. However, I wish to press for charges under defamation of character and public mischief. She's a horrible person... I cannot believe that at one point I could ever trust her. She used to try and comfort me and now she goes ahead and pulls this. Quite frankly, she can burn like the rest of the Anarchists. She betrayed my trust, my brother's trust, everyone's trust. She is scum of the Earth and will try to backstab anyone she can if it means she gets a small raise from whoever is ruling the lands. 

I also want to talk about my friend... Calandra... She's helped me a lot recently. I don't know what is about her, but I feel so connected with her oddly. I do know about one of her secrets quite clearly... She was raped by a man, most likely in her earlier years. I've been watching how she acts with certain things and I noted that very quickly. Now, something else I noticed about her is that she doesn't trust men very easily... However, for some reason, she trusts me a lot. I'm personally shocked by it as all I really did originally was play the piano for her and Rain. Calandra has humanity though, something that we all could use. I'll continue to help her out because I could only imagine the struggle she has gone through in Novy.

I also think Meika, better know by her alias "Blue", now despises me. I told her of many secrets that I was holding in regards of who she was and what happened to her family. Hondo and Aleksei wouldn't and she deserves to know, but it backfired hard. I could tell by her eyes alone that she would kill me over and over and over and over again if she could. I tried being the father that I failed at when Damien died, but I only did worse. The situation which I told her about the truth, Polly tried to use that and accuse me of being a pedophile. Bastard, that is what she is... I only want to see Meika grow up to be a strong adult who can help society. I also resuscitated her from cardiac arrest... we are trying to find a doctor who can help with it. I hope...

Leliana also helped me a lot recently... but I noticed something. I'm scared about it... I feel for her again. She is reminding me of Ellie again. It's making me struggle... What if I'm getting ahead of myself. I don't want to lose her... but I have feelings for her, not just sexual shit. It's hard to admit it, but I think the kids are right... I don't think these feels are reciprocated. God, I sound like an anxty teen talking about high school. She's also helped me with what I'm going through... I can't thank her enough for that.

Until, next time. I'll keep surviving and living. I hope...

Wolframia[

Page 3, Hall v. Parsons [2018]

Spoiler

April 27th, 2018

This will be in preparation of the court case that will be occuring in 4 hours time from now.

Legal briefing of situation called out by police authorities.

Your honours, I will represent myself, Casey Alexander Hall, defence attorney. I stand on trial for claims made by Ms. Parsons under pedophilia in relation to absentee twelve-year-old Meika Dellouise.

Your honours, I will first state to the bench of Meika’s mental state and what lead to this. Meika Dellouise suffers from a strong case of amnesia, to where she doesn't seem to remember anything, but will have trance states which seem to heavily represent a bad memory. The last thing she truly remembers is that she woke up in a forest nearby the eastern town of Solnichiny.

Your honours, if I may, I would like to cover these rumors which the plaintiff claims she has heard.

Around the 18th of April, a situation had occurred in the town known as Novy Sobor. On said date, I was conversing with affiliates after I was playing on the piano. When the time came, we started to consume large amounts of alcohol and eventually becoming intoxicated. The intoxication was enough for all of us to be heavily unaware about the situations surrounding us and in a manner, we partied. It was roughly ten to fifteen minutes later in which that Meika would arrive at the dwelling house where the party was held and gave a notable long stare. It was at this point where she turned to heavy anger and would storm off. Under a reckless manner, I would follow her along to attempt and console Meika for the best interest of the child. While she did raise a projectile weapon at me, she did never fire. I did not take the hint and I continued to follow in what I thought would be best. She arrived at the summer camp south of Novy Sobor and in there, she locked herself in a cabin and held a handgun to the door uttering threats in her delusional trance. While I attempt to console her, members of the Anarchy would arrive middle of the situation and saw the wrong image. Immediately, they accused me of pedophilia and rape with no solid evidence nor reason. I ended up taking a harsh punishment and was beaten heavily on that night. Later, Meika herself would come and say that none of that happened.

The next situation which the plaintiff speaks about is Meika’s hatred for me around the 24th of April. In the same town, Novy, a situation had occurred in which the legal guardian of Meika was shot. The other legal guardian and I took it upon ourselves to hide what has actually happened and when she did find out what happened, she would begin to run away. So, once again, your honours, I would follow her with Aleksei, her legal guardian, at my side and attempt to deescalate the situation at hand. Meika would engage conversation in a very hostile manner and I decided to leave myself some time from her.

Your honours, the last situation that has happened is a complex one and I have witnesses with me to defend my plea. On the 25th of April, the plaintiff, myself, the accused victim and my witnesses were located at my personal dwelling, residing at the radio station of Altar Hill. While we were there, I was speaking to an affiliate about information I had about Meika. Before this date, she was only known by Blue and had no recollection about anything. Roughly a week before this situation, I had taken it upon myself to learn more about Meika and found myself at a camp. The camp contained empty ammunition containers, currencies from multiple nations, a world war two steel chest and, most horribly, a underground jail with six cells, one of them being a mass grave for eight corpses. I have evidence of this existing camp and further, I have demonstrative evidence of this camp and it's content. I was forced to be silent by guardian Hondo and Aleksei, if not, I was threatened with death. So, I complied. Now, returning to the station, I tell my affiliate and speak to Meika’s significant other, Robbie and he would convince me to tell Meika the truth. I told Robbie about her past reactions to memory and what it might do, so he would lock the door to make sure that Meika would not run away. Upon that, I came out and told her the truth about who she is and what happened to her family. Meika’s family, that being her mother, father and sister were all found dead. This obviously made Meika heavily upset, so we would do like anyone would and comfort her. It is in this, that the plaintiff would return and begin to question everything that is happening. My affiliates and I tell her that this situation is personal and does not concern Her, but she would continue to breach into confidential conversations. Ultimately, in a panicked state, Meika would pull out a handgun and leave. After the fact, the plaintiff would go out of her way to insult and become very condescending towards my affiliate and I. When she would not listen and continue to criticize, passion would increase from anger and weapons, including firearms were pulled. If it were not for a man only know as Peanut Butter, this man decided to be a mediator for this situation and successfully deescalated the situation at hand.

Your honour, if I may, I would like to call upon my first witness, Calandra Vlcek.

Your honours, if I may, I would like to call upon my second witness, Robbie.

Your honours, before I finish my statements, I wish to present a piece of character evidence on the plaintiff. In this cassette is a recorded radio chatter from the criminal organization of The Syndicate. The plaintiff had set up an interview with The Syndicate where at this time they were neutral with the Altar Station. However, Polly had very malicious intent and possessed the mens rea to fulfill the actus reus and called the Anarchists to betray a neutral party. She is directly an aid to an offence and therefore, already a criminal.

As you see here, your honours, there is no actus reus, nor mens rea that supports that anything I did was in a pedophilic nature. The claim is nothing but a libel from Ms. Parsons to me out of an unstable mental state. Additionally, the plaintiff has gone out and confessed that there were no evidence. Furthermore, these claims have caused significant aggravated damage on me and have caused grave damage to my reputation. Your honours, for the false claim and furthermore, damage to my reputation; I would like to put in motion for a counterclaim against the plaintiff for defamation of character and Public Mischief.

Wolframia[

Page 4, Entry II

Spoiler

May 4th, 2018

Well, considering I am a fucking vegetable right now, I can barely move at all. I hate it, I should be out there learning how to fire a rifle and get ready for the next time those fucking pigs come around and try to touch me or worse, the people I give a shit about. I probably should give some context as to what the fuck happened since my last notes. I was found innocent by the police, originally. Polly Parsons was, thank fuck, killed by my good friends and couldn't really protect herself. I thought everything was going to be wonderful, I really did. I was sticking around Calandra and their bunch and I started to talk to Taryn again. However, shit happened... I knew it'd catch up to me, the Fentanyl that I was taking apparently brought me into a seizure somehow. I was fortunate enough to have Dr. T there because she made sure I was okay after that.

She got me out of Severograd, I just remember how much my head hurt from that, it was really the only thing I remembered of that day. So, this tough bitch of a woman brought me all the way to Krasnostav and got me to rest, but that was quickly over with... Blue, Meika... She betrayed my trust, she did what Polly did and falsely charged me. She told me over the radio that she wants to apologize for the shit that she pulled and I went through with it... That was until I saw the fucking policemen all rolling up at Krasnostav. I knew then, this was not to apologize, she wanted revenge. They took me into custody and brought me to Vybor.

Those corrupt fucking pigs, they let Hondo and Louie do whatever the fuck they want to do in there. They beat me, tortured me, nearly got me fucking kill. If it weren't for, you guess it, god damn Dr. T showing up out of no where like a fucking medical hero. I woke up to her and Fox pulling me the fuck out of there like an action movie. They threw me in the back of a truck and drove the fuck out of there while Vybor was getting shot up. Taryn held me and made sure I don't slide and made sure I stayed calm... She's been doing a lot of helping. 

Taryn is very genuine... Not many people out there like that... Genuine and loyal... She doesn't care what the police has to say, she's been helping my sorry ass all the way through. I don't know how to repay her for doing that... She's helping me with my "Issue" as well... Gave me this blue medication, told me to take half of it per day. My mind has been so clear... But I miss hearing Ellie and seeing her beautiful face. It's so quiet now, no one yelling at me... just... Silence...

The other ones there... Fox, Pavel and fucking Borris, man are they a riot. We all just shit on Pavel and it's a grand time. I'm always talking trash about Borris and it's been so much fun... Considering. 

I'm trying to manage right now, everyone has been a massive help as I'm trying to recover. Hope I can walk normally again soon...

Wolframia[

Page 5, Scavenging Plan

Spoiler

May 6th, 2018

Dr. Taryn has advised me to get Everest together with me to collect supplies which will save Avery's life. Here's Taryn's fucked up christmas list:

Neo protein plaster, white and purple tub with a diamond on the tub. Find white bottle catalyst with it

Find surgical cart with compartments, take as much as we can from it

Propofol 

Clonidine

Soma

Celo

Valium

Respiratory aids

Plaster made out of a cotton or linen mesh

Edited by Kain

I'm gonna steal it and burn it from you! looks good and cant wait to read more! :) 

6 minutes ago, DrMax said:

I'm gonna steal it and burn it from you! looks good and cant wait to read more! :) 

Firstly, b0i

Secondly, thank you! 

17 minutes ago, TheTrueHawk said:

Firstly, b0i

Secondly, thank you! 

It is no worry! 

What a nice journal! I enjoyed reading it.

3 hours ago, TheTrueHawk said:

I also think Meika, better know by her alias "Blue", now despises me.

ptJuFXB.gif

New Entry has been made.

Entry II has been made.

Edited by Kain

Very interesting read can't wait to see more!

Updated.

Sign in to follow this