Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 11:48
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wulf_jon

Call for both Sydney and Holly

Recommended Posts

Guest Wulf_jon

*It was dark, the fog was dense and there was heavy rain. It felt as though mother nature was trying to wash away the infection or simply...kill us all for plaguing her world. Renzo thought to himself "Damn, I know I won't be able to find them anytime soon, so I should just give up for the night and find a place to relax until this weather blows over." He continues driving and see a small town ahead. It appeared as though the town had been deserted with no sign of infected or life in sight. Suddely, a huge branch was struck by lightening and landed just a few feet from the truck causing Renzo to violently swerve to the right. He lost control of the truck and crashed into a house. A few hours later, he awoke - it appears as though he was unconscious for quite some time. He manages to break open the door and slowly climb down, but falls to his knees and holds his head..He looks for his wallet and sees his ID with his name on it. He thinks to himself "Okay, I remember who I am for the most part, but everything else seems a blur...can't remember anyone, but I do remember Sydney and Holly. I was looking for them, but had no luck. I gotta try to find a safe place and send out a call on the radio." He slowly walks towards a nearby abandoned factory and leans up against the wall. While rummaging through his backpack, he finds a radio with a battery in it.* 

*Presses the PTT*

"S..s..Sydney or Holly...can anyone of you hear me? I have been looking for you two. I crashed the truck and now I am resting in some sort of factory that was nearby. I think..I think I have lost some of my memory as I cannot remember anything right now, but I remember both of you. I am not sure if it's because you two were the last people I've seen and talked to. Anyway, you've got to find me and help me remember. I need to remember those whom I have forgotten....there is this gut feeling that I've lost someone who I truly loved, but I can't figure out who this person is. P..ple..please respond to this message if you hear....

*Static and transmission ends abruptly due to the storm*

 

Edited by Wulf_jon
Slight adjustments

Share this post


Link to post

*The sudden torrential rain storm that appeared seemingly out of nowhere caught Smith off guard. She ran into the nearest shelter that seemed to have an intact roof and would at least provide a modicum of protection from the elements as she got a fire going. Her handheld crackled and she could hear a muffled voice through her backpack. Thankfully it was weather-proofed. Taking the Radio out of the bag she holds it and seems to recognize the voice, if barely.*

*Presses the PTT*

"Detective Hunt, this is Smith. Reading you four by. I am in the place where we discussed earlier, I am making my way to where I think you might be. I am travelling south east. I can't say exactly what route I will be taking over an unsecured channel but I will make my way to you. Try and stay close to where you are, since I have a good idea of where you are."

*Releases the PTT, as she thinks for a minute*

*Presses the PTT*

"If you've suffered a head wound, try to stay awake and don't fall asleep. It's possible you've suffered a concussion. I'll try and get there soon. Stay alive, Stay Safe, Stay Quiet. Smith out."

*Releases the PTT*

*Looks out side and takes a deep breath as she pulls her raincoat over her and cinches up her bag and prepares for a long run through the woods.*

Share this post


Link to post

*Sydney sits in a tent tending to her wounds as the rain falls down, she hears the broadcast and appears shocked*

*Presses PTT*

...Zeke? The guy from Elektro? 

*She would pause for a moment shaking her head*

Shit... I shouldn't have left you like that. I should've stayed. 

I've been recovering from a shot I took, but I think I'm well enough now to go out. I will find you and help you however I can, I promise.

*Releases the PTT and begins to converse with another person*

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...