Server time: 2017-08-16, 17:45

Sign in to follow this  
Mr Gingee

Official Xbox One Discussion Thread

Mr Gingee    2

Lets have a thread to discuss the Xbox One.

It is looking promising.

//Sky: This is a discussion thread. People console flaming or provoking console wars will receive warnings. First and final warning.

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

Is that what it is called?

Mr Gingee    2

Is that what it is called?

Yes It is being Live streamed on Xbox.com Right now bro.

Ego    1

Xbox one is a crap name :/ I wish they went with Infinity :P Although it definitely looks pretty damn slick

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

Hm. I'm more interested with PC gaming now ;D!

Cid    332

Just decided to tune into the livestream just in time to hear that Halo is becoming apart of television. I'm very interested now.

Guest h4ze420   
Guest h4ze420

i think ps4 will be the big leader of the next gen consoles

Guest Cadan   
Guest Cadan

Ps is shit.

Xbox > ps

Xbox one is a crap name :/ I wish they went with Infinity :P Although it definitely looks pretty damn slick

Infinity is the name of the new Bungie Halo-Star Wars series.

Rel    0

I think Microsoft forgot how to count.

But seriously, this whole 2006-2013ish overly simplistic movement is going way too far.

Wren    0

Didn't make a great first impression to me.

Cid    332

Ps is shit.

Xbox > ps

Playstation isn't shit, it just doesn't fit to your liking. I like Xbox, I just like Playstation more. I've always been more of a Playstation kind of guy.

Doesn't mean there are things that they are doing wrong though, I could probably think of a few. Same with Xbox, but it doesn't mean Xbox is shit.

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

Ps is shit.

Thank you for your great contribution to this thread.

Back on topic though, I honestly like the design of it. However, I still won't be buying an Xbox One, or any other console for that matter. I simply have no use for one anymore :P

Guest Martinez   
Guest Martinez

Nothing looks promising, Just by the name you can tell it will be terrible, Seen the ps4 it looks 10x better, but obviously pc is better than then all!

Robbin    0

Just by the name you can tell it will be terrible

Well-informed judgement, right here.

Just by the name you can tell it will be terrible

Well-informed judgement, right here.

You can tell by the name it's clever marketing...

"Are you getting the "Xbox one?""

The "Xbox one"

The "one"

Guest Gara v2   
Guest Gara v2

Either way, console wars will keep going. PC users will just sit on a chair and laugh at them. I'm a Xbox user myself, the community is pretty bad, i'm mostly interested in the PS4 for a change. I'm thinking buying the PS4 just because of Gran Turismo and other upcoming games that will interest me.

Mr Gingee    2

Lets have a thread to discuss the Xbox One.

It is looking promising.

Please keep it strictly discussing I don't give two shits about if you like the PS4 better. Comment on the X1.

Guest Gara v2   
Guest Gara v2

Why does the Xbox One remind me of a VHS box back in the 90's? It's like the older brother of the VHS.

Guest Banshee   
Guest Banshee

Why does the Xbox One remind me of a VHS box back in the 90's? It's like the older brother of the VHS.

Wouldn't suprise me if this was intended seeing as people are into things of the past style-wise lately.

Rolle    2440

Microsoft is going to for casual and all-in-one market, feels like they are getting closer and closer to a Wii.

Either way Xbox One does not look appealing at all, most of the media center features will be unavailable outside US. You will most likely have to pay for access to Xbox Live, just like on the 360 which is a huge turnoff for me.

I'll most likely go for PS4 when a good exclusive gets released on it (Gran Turismo or Final Fantasy).

Jukki    1

Exactly how i feel.

Very disapointing. Was hoping to see things like gears of wars and halo in next gen console. Instead i get to see 2 games that are going to be anyways on pc, and teaser if some (actualy quite interest looking game if you ask me) game that didt tell a thing of it.

Instead o looking in to game console reveal it felt like i was watching reveal of adogobox/blueay combo that is voice and gestire controled that oh can also play video games. Like wtf? If i want all in one media center i would probaply build one my self. Easily under 300 bucks too.

Sky    1

Not a great first impression at all, even poorer when compared to Sony's PS4 reveal which was bursting with game announcements/game play. There was none of that in Microsoft's...

I'm eager to see how both consoles line up at E3 this year, as that'll give us a better idea of what gaming titles we have to look forward to and how these titles look in-game.

My fear is that, with the introduction of Kinect as a default feature of the console, either the price is going to go up or they're going to cut hardware specs in order to maintain a reasonable price point. Either way, that'd be quite disappointing.

Blizzard    0

yea im good, the recent systems are all half assed as they are trying to get there product out first before their competitors.

It goes without saying that if its over 200 you may as well just upgrade your pc and keep away from consoles.