Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 21:27
Sign in to follow this  
kimmylou

The Casey white case!!

*Polly Sits up and rubs her eyes after hardly any sleep she looks at her radio for a minute before taking a deep breath. She presses the PTT*

”I... I think I may have jumped the gun, and I may have made a huge mistake by reporting Casey to the officers. I don’t know things just seemed to weird for me and I was just genuinely concerned for a child, I guess we all are. I don’t want blue being put through a trial and being poked and prodded by doctors, she doesn’t need that at all.

So officer Andy fordum I think that was your name I would like to retract my statement and apologise for wasting your time. 

*she puts her head back against the stone wall and closes her eyes while releasing the PTT*

*Casey would clear his throat and take a swig from his leather water container and takes the radio. His voice would be stern, even slightly mad. He holds down the PTT.

"Allow me to get this straight. We have a fight, it did not go in your favour so you go out and call bloody murder to the police. Firstly, I find you should be detained and held accountable for defamation of character and a judge should be present. Secondly, you should be held accountable for public mischief for the case of falsely accusing an innocent person and then quickly trying to remove said statement. Say what you want, that is of the equivalence of being moody that a man broke up with you and you decide to report to the police that he raped you, even if he didn't. It is disrespectful and quite frankly, disgusting that you pull such a stunt. The fight that occurred was in the heat of passion and you go out and devalue who I am as an innocent human being. We could have gone off easily, but you really outdid yourself by doing this. Talk to you soon. Mr. White, out."

*The transmission would cut off.*

*Polly presses the PTT*

No there were story’s, and your behaviour was very odd I just wanted to get to the truth. That was all. I will take what ever punishment is given to me, but like I said only had concern for the child’s welfare. I’ll be seeing you

*she puts releases the PTT*

Avery sits upright, hearing the radio buzzing. He looks down at the mask in his lap and stretches, placing it to his side.

"Oh, très bien, the nutjob lives! I'd have thought you'd mistake a pack of wolves for friends of yours and try rolling with them, seeing how absolutely delusional and off your fucking rocker you are.

You endangered the life of an innocent man - moreso, an innocent man that has done nothing but try and help this little girl. An innocent man who saved her life when she was going through cardiac arrest - when you were off crying wolf to the neo-police. I wouldn't be surprised if you'd simply stand there gawking at the girl in her death throes; you've proven yourself to be a slackjawed, vile shrew.

Sleep well, Polly. Death rides against a crooked sky.

C'est la vie.

When the transmission sputters and whirrs into silence, Avery grabs his mask and straps it tight against his face. The boy giggles to himself for a moment, before grabbing his shotgun. Checking the chamber, the boy pushes out the door, leaving the still-buzzing radio alone in the frigid barn.

*Nana furrowed her brow as she heard the radio broadcasting out. The girl huffed as she pressed down on the radio.*

"Wow! You're such a bad person! I can't believe you would lie to the police just to get someone you don't like arrested! Especially for something so bad! Mister Casey is super nice! He's my sweater buddy! With everything going on, the bad people who hurt others and the dead people who try to eat us, I would hope no one would do stuff like this... I'm really sad for you miss. When I ran into you in that town before all of this, you looked scared and I was worried about you... But you really are a bad person..."

*She paused, huffing softly.*

"If you really cared about Blue you would have talked to her before going to the police, and you woulda stayed there when she was in trouble! Not run away! I think you just wanted to get Mister Casey in trouble because you didn't like him. You tried to use Blue to get him trouble. I think you know Blue isn't going to lie like you do so now you're trying to use being worried about her as a shield for your own mistake. You're a horrible person."

"I'm really sad someone like you exists."

*Click.*

*Leo picks up his radio after hearing the broadcast and holds down the PTT*

"This then means that I don't have to deal with this shit. Right? Good. Good luck."

"I think we still need to have a.. talk.. about some things."

*Releases the PTT and static noise returns*

*Dustin flips through the channels out of boredom, tapping his finger on the bar counter until he, to his surprise hears a brother on one of the frequencies.*
*He holds down the PTT.*

"'Ey Leo, get off the damn radio wouldya? We don't associate ourselves with kiddyfiddlers and whores. Told you to fuggedaboutit or you'll get the Barbro treatment."

"Fuckin' idjit. 'Ey brother ya hear th-"

*He cuts off, letting go of the PTT.*

Edited by Marcoooz

Sign in to follow this