Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 22:29
Sign in to follow this  
Rekhoem

A Scratchbook

[youtube width=300]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GukNjYQZW8s[/youtube]

//ok since bb code doesnt work someone pls tell me how one scales down videos here

Journalcover.thumb.jpg.106fa9d51c1ea64cf7b0810894affca0.jpg

Spoiler

Frank Massachus

Persönliche Notizen

Polizei der Stadt Münster

ANARCHY.thumb.jpg.3f94e802618ada546f382e8674962ff9.jpg

Spoiler

Anarchy

A seemingly powerful and widely known group. They appear to not only be the ones instating laws, but also the ones who are the most feared. Policing, enforcing, all that stuff. This shit that in no way sounds like something an Anarchist would be doing [BLACKENED] no, they seem to build up a hierarchy with themselves on the top. They require further investigation.

Personally, I'd like to mee one of them at some point. Have a talk, maybe. I don't know. It'd allow me to create a more accurate picture of them.

5ae1dabd3ab85_MOUNTAINMEN.thumb.jpg.86b3754ff140c72a5ff1741744b2a730.jpg

Spoiler

Mountain Men

It is hard to determine what to think of them.

Radio Reports are conflicting.

I arranged a meeting with them for tdoay. I'll see what comes from that. So far however they appear to be supportive (of the public), or oppressive. Anarchy seems to be fight them for some reason. On the conversation I had with them myself (on the radio) yesterday they seemed to be nice people, which does not mean a lot, considiering everyone can be nice if they are able to lure someone into a trap. I better prepare myself.

MountainMen.thumb.jpg.a1a8883abe72c2c10f9d853fd6b586a7.jpg

Spoiler

Mountain Men (II)

After I was given the opportunity to meet them personally, I (was able) to find out:

They aren't that bad, actually.

Currently, they are having a Child, Nana, with them, which they look after. Other than that, they claim to help others and mainly sustain themselves from Trade and Hunting, instead of looting other people's camps. I'll be trying to become part of them - it should help me get back on my legs after all the bullshit (that happened) in pripyat.

Nana.thumb.jpg.4fe89bf9206704da2b0061cec2851a09.jpg

Spoiler

Nana

Nana - if that is her actual Name - appears to be a young, asian girl. Currently I don't know how she ended up here, but she appears Harmless. Unexperienced with weaponry, too. But, then again, harmless is a small (and meaningless) word in this world. She made it this far, therefore she will have some (skills) in her. Regardless, it's good to see that not all humanity went to hell. She's sticking with the Mountain men at the moment.

Glenn.thumb.jpg.355551b15bfaa3ebd85264027999d663.jpg

Spoiler

Glenn appears to be one of the higher members of the Mountain men. I assume, that he's being between thirty and twenty in age. As much as I can tell, he seems to be forthcoming and valuing his duties (to his group). I was unable to find out more than that so far.

EDIT

I met him in Vybor today.

Apparently, the Mountain Men opened a Store and are trading supplies there.

Therfore, the trading part was not a lie.

Charlie.thumb.jpg.7b6e8e58e2c97d47979f04e0d3906c3f.jpg

Spoiler

Charlie is definitely one of the Leaders. He's target-orientated and caring - when it comes to his group. However, he also appears to be more calculating than Matthias. Less emotion-controlled. I can't tell if that is a good thing yet.

Es also does noo back off dangers and is ready to fight for his group#s well-being. OSeemingly he prefers precision rifles over assault weapons, but I can't tell yet if he's really good with that.

QuickieMart.thumb.png.c078f4c2032e0b1eda6c155ecbf0f621.png

Spoiler

Quickie-Mart

Today I've finally been able to remain at one place for some time. The Mountain men opened a store (named Quickie-Mart) in Vybor, which I was guarding for the day-opening times. Sure, not the best Job, but holy Shit, finally I could take a break from all the running. However, not a lot happened- except for people being executed in the middle of the street by the 'POLICE'. Other than that, I think I accidently shot the Chief. Wasn't that bad of a day. 

Police.thumb.png.bea9ef7dfa122206e17fe88a364a84c6.png

Spoiler

Police of Vybor

The Police of ybor appears to be trying to keep up some sort of Order. This does not work. Not the way they try.

A Police Force requires - to properly fucntion - a Judicative and Legislative. It merely should play the role of the Executive.

They currently make their own laws and their own Protocol.

This will eventually lead to some sort of dictatorship. They will find ways of manifesting their Power, and secure it. By this they will become nothing more but a corrupted private militia for those wealthy enough to secure their will. 

I will not be able to do anything against them for the moment, I lack influence and any sort of organisation on my side. They are not going to listen to me, I'm afraid.

//It should be noted that ICly, everything noted down in this Journal is written in german, which means that, if you ever get ahold of it through IC Means, You will require someone capable of reading and speaking German to ICly learn this book's contents. I am merely displaying it in English to allow simpletons english-speaking persons to read it.

Edited by Rekhoem

Looks good! I find the text a bit too difficult to read but that might be just me...

Yeah, I agree with @Svenne. Maybe you can type the text out in a spoiler maybe? :D Otherwise, the graphics are lovely! 

@Svenne and @Brayces shall now be cured of eyecancer

their prayers have been heard, and I wrote the text out in spoilers for those lazy to read it hard.

(ok good night for real now)

(update coming sunday or tomorrow)

Thank you!! Now we can all read it, well Svenne and I at least. :P Keep up journaling! 

Update:
Added Theme

Failed at adding Theme, help pls

Added Mountain Men: II

Added Nana/ @Lori

(I also started writing the Journal in German and adding English Translation underneath the pages bc why not)

Calling @Svenne and @Couch112 to provide me with pictures (or names) of their characters (picture model) that could be turned into sketches without looking weird so I could make notes about them too. Tried googling u guys, but eeeh

8c26f247a2ee4034c40053dbd7c02704.png

Edited by Rekhoem

You added a theme? Wot? Whatcha need help with mah dude, are you trying to add a theme to your posts? You can't really do that unless you're Tycoon. Or are you talking like ... Your Profile? o_O A wee bit confused, other than that enjoying the effort you're putting into your journal! 

Nono i was slapping a yt vid on it. Tried scaling it down to 300 Pixels width but Forums say no @Brayces

Edited by Rekhoem

@Rekhoem I will try and find some more pictures of my character but I can't promise anything. 

Edited by Svenne

5ae35adde90d1_Screenshot(1).png.195c9e6f89b3cab1a052e2e14f4542b6.png

You could try this picture from my character page. If it doesn't work out i can always grab another picture.

3 hours ago, Rekhoem said:

Nono i was slapping a yt vid on it. Tried scaling it down to 300 Pixels width but Forums say no @Brayces

OH yeah. The Forums may get mad. They do that. :ph34r:

Awesome, I hope you add more information later. 

Update

-Added the Kwik-E-Mart Experience

-Added the Police Force of @UndeadRP

Update

-Added the Kwik-E-Mart Experience

-Added the Police Force of @UndeadRP

Calling @Mr. Blue to get me a reference picture of their character with the mask considering i didnt see them icly without one yet

Calling @Sophie to give me either their characters picture-model's name or if possible a biometric face picture of their character

Calling  @twig to give me either their characters picture-model's name or if possible a biometric face picture of their character

Edited by Rekhoem

On my phone but when I get home tonight I can and if I don't just remind me oocly in taking or something. Great work by the way.

Edited by twig

Looks good man, love the art! Keep it up!

Image result for thumbs up gif

Sign in to follow this