*Then takes his Radio*

"GET DOWN ON THE GROUND I NEED BACKUP RIGHT NOW "

*Jenkins gets Louie down on the ground and cuffs him*

*Louie smacks Jenkins in the face so Jenkins falls over*

*Jenkins draws his baton and smacks Louie down to the ground*

"I got him I need backup Jenkins out TEN FOUR TEN FOUR"

*The radio goes silent*

Edited by BorisRP

*Sat on the porch of his cabin, Tim would flick through frequencies and come across a somewhat panicked message*

"So, I used to watch a TV show in the UK called The Bill.. Fab show, was about plods. Anyway, you do realise that ten four means something along the lines of message received or understood?.. Might wanna get those training wheels back on."

*Taking a swig at his water, he'd lean back in his chair propping his feet on a small table in front of him*

*Jenkins radio would start*

"STOP RESISTING LOUIE"

*Louie smacks Jenkins with his leg so that Jenkins falls back*

*Jenkins takes up his taser*

"I WILL FIRE LOUIE SO CALM DOWN"

*Jenkins fires his tazer into Louie*

*Louie falls down to the ground*

"I need BACKUP RIGHT NOW TEN FOUR TEN FOUR"

*radio falls to the ground*

*Casey would take his radio from his pants after listening. He would raise his eyebrow and speak into the radio as he holds down the PTT. His voice calm as per usual.*

"I mean... correct me if I am wrong but what you are looking for is a 10-32. I mean congrats for getting the guy, but yelling at us that you acknowledge isn't helping too much. But uhh... good job, man."

*The transmission would cut off.*

Frank has a somewhat confused look on his face, as he picks up the radio. His thumb moves to rest on the PTT-Button.

"This is Massachus. First of - A 20, Location, is required. Second - What are you confirming that you received? Ten-Four is used to confirm that you received and acknowledged a message. Over."

He'd then lower the radio, and return his look to the tree-crashed Truck infront of him.

*Tim would hear his radio and once more pick up with a smirk on his face*

"Apparently I'm a pirate with two parrots, the joke was cracked fellas.. Move along, nothing to be seen here"

*He'd go back to enjoying his day*

*Officer Porkins would grab his radio shaking his head*

"Everyone please excuse the cadet. He is in training, also will continue to be for a very, very long time. Also yea, some of these guys weren't actual officers, so they just like to make up their own codes. Gets reall confusing.

*Releases the ptt*

Emitting one audible sigh, Frank looks down to the radio. His left hand raises up to it, and presses the Button, while he clears his throat.

"This is Officer Massachus. If you are in need of one, I am having a field handbook with me. It's mostly written in german, but the radio-codes-section is bilingual, including english meanings. You could write it down and distribute the copies, if you have none. Over."

He'd then lower the radio, and continues to turn the chicken to meat.

*Jenkins takes his radio in panic*

"TEN FOUR suspected on the run"

*Tases Louie again*

"Suspect down I repeat suspect down"

*Cuffs Louie once again with help from Joseph*

Fae had been flicking through radio channels rather idly, hoping to find something give some relief to her boredom. The panicked officer certainly got her attention, and she couldn't stifle a small chuckle as she listened to the broadcasts. Of course, Louie was a friend of hers, but she had little to be concerned about. She was confident he could handle himself, surely he wouldn't be a prisoner for long.

"
I have to say, this is all very entertaining. As a former police officer myself, I'd like to thank you for the amusement here. 
That being said, if your officers need any supervision or training, 
which they clearly seem to, let me know. 
It'd be nice to return to roots after so long.

Where's your main nick, guys? I'd love to come for a visit"

The radio cuts rather abruptly, as Fae returns the device to her pocket and picks up her AUG, still chuckling to herself. A police force in Chernarus might be useful... though she was slightly sceptical about how long it would last.

*Andy responds*

Yeah.. we are working on the cadet. If this continues we may have to part paths with the man, which is sad, but hard truths. We are currently using both vybor and novy precincts for our main offices. However, we are almost always on patrol. Hope to run into you some time.

Sign in to follow this