Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 05:51
Sign in to follow this  
beer mmmmmmm

TS Appeal Racial Slurs - Perm

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): e01a6c824aa3cd695a20813d2bf6c61f.png

Why the verdict is not fair: I was ignorant to the fact that members outside of my close-knit friendship group were inside the channel, I said the 'Racial Slur' N***a.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was trying to discuss something OOC with some of the lads, sylva joins and is like "lets initiate on room 14" and everyone i'm trying to discuss things with leaves. I join the channel and ignorant to the fact that other people that aren't in our close-knit friendship group are in the channel I ironically say 'n***a' in a non-derogatory sense. I really need access to teamspeak for in-game roleplay and running the group and It'd be a lifesaver if you managed to remove the ban.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: An unban

What could you have done better?: Be careful what I say and understand that I am no-longer in a private communication. I'll probably only stick to private channels for roleplay from this point onwards tbh.

There isn't an ironic way to drop an N bomb. Honestly, you guys did something stupid. Whether your intention was to take part in this "initiating of a TS room" or not is besides the point. Your friends did something stupid, you did something stupid. Don't go raiding public channels to cause problems just because they are public channels. Don't go dropping N bombs in private channels just because they are private. Just be respectful.

We will revoke your TS ban and issue you 5 winner points. Please don't do something like this again, your TS ban may not be revoked then.

Prize upgraded to 10 winner points. You have almost won DayZRP, just 10 more points to go!