Server time (UTC): 2020-10-21, 02:49
Sign in to follow this  
Crows

A Notice for Anyone in the Novy Sobor Area

*Angel would sit down in the tent, looking out at the wounded man by the fire. Sighing, he presses the PTT, and speaks into his radio scratchily*

"This is a notice for anyone in the Novy Sobor area, particularly Anarchy. A group of men wearing pink armbands recently attacked a man in the woods outside of Noby. He was knocked unconcious, and when he woke up they interoggated him about where the other members of his group were. They fuckin-"

*Angel would choke up a little bit before breathing to calm himself down*

"They burned half his face, and made the poor man lose an eye. Smashed his legs, damaging one to the point where it'll be a miracle if he ever fully recovers. We don't even know why they did this. I was with his brother when we found him like that. The kid was like 15, and he had to see his brother like that!"

*Angel would clench his fists, getting to the point*

"The point of this message is to warn everyone of these men in the area, and to hopefully get Anarchy's attention about it. According to the man, there were about 8 men with armbands. If anyone knows anything about the group, please let us know."

*The broadcast ends abruptly, as Anthony would look back out at the wounded man. Picking up a fresh bandage for his face, he releases the PTT*

*Nana gulped as she heard the radio message. The girl pressed down before speaking into it.*

"Do you... need any help? We might be somewhere nearby..."

*Click.*

*Angel would sit up in the tent and look over at the wounded, sleeping man, before pressing the PTT."

"We're alright now, I was a EMT before the outbreak. The man was lucky I ran into his brother when I did. 

*Angel pauses as he thinks about what would have happened without medical treatment*

"But I think he'll be alright, thanks to everyone who helped out back in Stary. If you are in the area, just be on the lookout for the group of men."

*Angel would release the PTT before looking over at the sleeping man, and stepping out of the tent.*

- David, sitting next to the man, would grab his radio and add to the statement -

"Seriously everyone, stay away from whoever these lunatics are. My employee, no, my friend nearly died today! We were lucky to receive help when we did."

- His voice would slightly shake with anger -

"For the bastards that did this to my friend, you better hope we don't see you around this area again. I won't just let someone nearly kill my friend and get away with it..."

*Vasily presses the PTT. He sounds weak and likely injured*

The f...fucking Corporation at it *he groans* again. Pink armbands. Watch... watch out for pink armbands.

*Vasily releases the PTT, lets the radio fall down off the bed, and lies still, his strength exhausted by the broadcast*

*sybil would push his ptt hearing this radio message as he wakes up from under a bridge* 

"pardon me chaps because ive been away for so long with no interaction with the outside world who are these "corperation" you speak of? What haneous crimes! The lord shall smite the with his wrath!"

*sybil releases the button and places it back into his bag*

Th... they are... bad people. Wonder how I sound like this? Bullet in my side. Shot... from them. Kill the pink armbands...

*The frequency falls silent*

*sybil grabs his radio out of his bag and presses the button softly*

"What has our race come to, tell me my son. for these men to pass into purgatory for the almighty fathers judgement and cast them down below into hellfire and brimstone by his loyal servant whom am i speaking to so i shall keep note you have been a worthy cause to help purify the world and your sins have been forgiven my child."

*he releases the button and prepares to sharpen his axe whilst praying*

Sign in to follow this