Jump to content
Server time: 2019-03-26, 07:06 WE ARE RECRUITING
California

Kameníci || Closed Recruitment

Recommended Posts

Image result for Lets go gif

Image result for chernarussian flag

Edited by RandyRP

Share this post


Link to post

We are accepting a very, very few members. PM your application to me, @G19RP and @HenningRP

Share this post


Link to post

Congrats on the approval! You boys deserve it!

Share this post


Link to post

Congratulations, boys!

 

 

Pssst...

tenor.gif?itemid=3471798

Share this post


Link to post

Congrats, Gentleman. See you IG ^_^ ... (Hopefully not through a scope) :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post

Congratz! And was fun rp'ing with you guys yesterday! ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Lyca said:

Congratz! And was fun rp'ing with you guys yesterday! ^_^

You too @Lyca! I’m so glad to hear you enjoyed the RP!

Share this post


Link to post

Ayy that was quick

Share this post


Link to post

Not gonna lie I dig your outfits, gratz on acceptance :)

Share this post


Link to post

Hello Its looks beutiful keep it up 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post

We will be opening up a good bit of recruitment after the traitorous actions of @groovy tonyand @G19RP :P <3

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, LemonRP said:

We will be opening up a good bit of recruitment after the traitorous actions of @groovy tonyand @G19RP ?❤️

I was wondering what was going on???

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, RandyRP said:

I was wondering what was going on???

I get back home in two hours. We’ll have a sit down with @Brodie

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, LemonRP said:

I get back home in two hours. We’ll have a sit down with @Brodie

Sounds good just message me. I'm in TS right now 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, LemonRP said:

We will be opening up a good bit of recruitment after the traitorous actions of @groovy tonyand @G19RP ?❤️

Shewee. Got scared.

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, LemonRP said:

I get back home in two hours. We’ll have a sit down with @Brodie

Dont leave me my chernarussian brathrs

Share this post


Link to post

Best and most used quote, "We're guerillas- fuck it." lol

Share this post


Link to post

@LemonRP @LouieRP @G19RP

Okey dokey.

I want a detailed explanation as to why Chernarussian Nationalists who are regularly hostile to foreigners who so much as cross their path are teaming up with a band of militant Irishman to fight against Bila Ruka. You guys need to follow your groups goals regardless of your OOC friendships. I understand that NBG took a lot of your members but it still does not make any sense as to why these two polar opposite groups are collaborating. However less on the Irish side as they are here for certain reasons, I am more interested in the nationalist aspect. I have run with you guys in game and this does not make a lick of sense.

Love you! ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Major said:

@LemonRP @LouieRP @G19RP

Okey dokey.

I want a detailed explanation as to why Chernarussian Nationalists who are regularly hostile to foreigners who so much as cross their path are teaming up with a band of militant Irishman to fight against Bila Ruka. You guys need to follow your groups goals regardless of your OOC friendships. I understand that NBG took a lot of your members but it still does not make any sense as to why these two polar opposite groups are collaborating. However less on the Irish side as they are here for certain reasons, I am more interested in the nationalist aspect. I have run with you guys in game and this does not make a lick of sense.

Love you! ❤️

We have fought alongside the Irish like once. We're not friends. At best associates.

Why would my group go running in, 1v5, trying to stir the pot? We just pay the Irish to do it for us.

 

The only time we have ever been together was during a fight. You won't find us talking to eachother- at best just trading over guns. The NBG are looking to leave our country- why wouldn't we do our best accelerate that process? They are getting guns, and leaving. Fine by us.

 

My group is in no standing to be a super power and just dick on all foreigners(We have 6 people). At this point in time, my group is simply just making sure that Chernarussian's aren't getting harassed by anyone, and to make sure they can strive, as well as do odd jobs of national defense.

 

Do we want to work with NBG? No. But they;

-Are wanting to leave our country

-Aren't trying to stake claims in the country(setting up towns under their control)

-Are willing to side with us on many, many things.

 

Their group knows exactly what it's like to have foreigners in their country, and the oppression that comes with it. Why would they do it to another country? We've already discussed our differences and have been acquainted. We have literally almost gotten into gun fights in Vybor with the NBG with the hostilities that we have with one another.

Share this post


Link to post

foreigners killing foreigners is better than good ol' nationals killing foreigners ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...