Server time: 2019-03-26, 23:24 WE ARE RECRUITING
California

Kameníci || Closed Recruitment

Congrats on the approval!

Congrats boys, the border with Russia is going to be crowded very soon

Edited by Mak

Let's get it boyss!

very fun official group gorilla? roleplay and fighting today, lets get into it lads.

Edited by Stannis

Good to be back boys.

gorillahat.jpg.91689595a3d25ef08862a5b32e5e1f0f.jpg

Edited by Mexi

Congrats boys well deserved 

Slava Chernarus - Congrats on the approval @CaliforniaRP, I know you guys will be terrifying.

Good job on your approval guys! Look forward to our inevitable reunion IC.

Thnx for the fun RP last night!
I was up for two days, so sorry for being slightly scatterbrained 😄 
👍

Thanks for showing up last night gents! 

Artyom is going to have quite the fun with you lads 🍻

Thank you lads for the RP at Green Mountain, was intense as fuck and I loved it.

Great RP today guys and brief firefight. Hope more comes out of this ingame in the future

1 minute ago, Voodoo said:

Great RP today guys and brief firefight. Hope more comes out of this ingame in the future

holy shit good feedback holy moly 😛

yeah mate was fun, i'm hopeful that this develops into something more than a wee skirmish

kisses

good shit boys keep it up

1 minute ago, DaRsnn said:

good shit boys keep it up

28 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

First feedback in a while, thanks lads!

Love your group and the story arcs that come with it! You're definitely providing out group some damn good character development and you definitely know how to take hostages and how to firefight. Need more groups like this one keep it up boys!!

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Xehara said:

I am a newer player to the server so the history established is an unknown for me. All I can do is base my opinion off of the interactions I have personally had with this group. That being said, the encounters I have had thus far have been productive, engaging and believable. The monsters in the woods, the effectiveness of your movements, the skilled means of tracking, it's all impressive and adds to the fear the group is meant to inspire. The woods have eyes and are always watching.

Thank you for the feedback!

The attempts you made to solve an OOC issue others had for little to no reason was very much appreciated and still is. Nothing but good things to say about the encounters between yourself and our group.

I like the last little part of your feedback too.

Edited by Mexi

Hello, 

Your goals are good and your group activity is excellent! Only issue is that @groovy tony hasn't been in game for nearly 2 weeks now so catch up with him and see what's going on there. Other than that, the group is fine. Keep this work up guys! 

43 minutes ago, DrMax said:

Hello, 

Your goals are good and your group activity is excellent! Only issue is that @groovy tony hasn't been in game for nearly 2 weeks now so catch up with him and see what's going on there. Other than that, the group is fine. Keep this work up guys! 

He’s taking an OOC break and should (hopefully) be back soon. But thanks for the feedback! 🙂 

Posted (edited)

I'm glad to see that the idea and this group is still kicking it. Nice to see some friends still flying the banner. I hope to see more and hear more of you IC because so far there hasn't been much about Kamenici like the good old days when it's impact on the server was far stronger. Goodluck guys and I hope to see more of you and some more of this >

Edited by RebelRP

But do you have a camp though..

1 hour ago, DeeBlack said:

But do you have a camp though..

soon™