give me my group ?

Just now, CaliforniaRP said:

hehexd

give me my group ?

papa you finally came home after going out for those cigarettes

Edited by groovy tonyRP

4 minutes ago, groovy tonyRP said:

papa you finally came home after going out for those cigarettes

you wouldn't believe those lines at the gas station. shits wild. :^)

54 minutes ago, CaliforniaRP said:

i second this motion 

also hello 

Papi ❤️

1 hour ago, CaliforniaRP said:

-snip-

Welcome back!

2 hours ago, CaliforniaRP said:

i second this motion 

also hello 

This must have been what the disciples felt like when Jesus came back from the dead. 

23 hours ago, Stannis said:

Not a very fair response man.

He's got a point, the total domination of a faction on the server, which I assume is supposed to be guerrilla/militia faction which focuses on disarming/killing/wounding people who don't play a certain ethnicity of character doesn't assist on the servers growth or other players roleplay. We have a large influx of whitenames that have joined the server recently, who I doubt really have the roleplay experience to fully understand geopolitical groups and their motives who are rather confused as to why any attempt to gear up is met with a quick stick'em'up. From my experiences so far in-game Kamenici seems to roam the Novy/Stary/VMC area robbing and disarming anybody that has a weapon, regardless of if they are Chernarussian or not. 

Roleplay isn't about total domination of a server, you and the group that you are apart of have the ability to make everyone on the server hide away - but why have them hide when you can enrich their roleplay in another form?

I can’t say I agree with this. This group is not unrealistic by any means and this is a realistic roleplay server.

if newer players feel intimidated or that they have to hide in other areas of the map... that’s what a apocalypse is like. We shouldn’t have to cater our groups to newer players feeling safe while playing ya feel me  

And for gearing too if you get robbed comply or fight back if you have the means to do so. You can’t win all the time you’re gonna have to lose every here and there that’s what makes playing fun. 

Constructive criticism:

I think at most the roleplay during hostage negotiations and or firefights could be a bit better is my only constructive criticism to give 

Edited by Diamond

14 minutes ago, Diamond said:

I can’t say I agree with this. This group is not unrealistic by any means and this is a realistic roleplay server.

if newer players feel intimidated or that they have to hide in other areas of the map... that’s what a apocalypse is like. We shouldn’t have to cater our groups to newer players feeling safe while playing ya feel me  

And for gearing too if you get robbed comply or fight back if you have the means to do so. You can’t win all the time you’re gonna have to lose every here and there that’s what makes playing fun. 

Constructive criticism:

I think at most the roleplay during hostage negotiations and or firefights could be a bit better is my only constructive criticism to give 

Thank you for the feedback. We are taking into account all of the feedback we are getting. Thank you 

Just now, RandyRP said:

Thank you for the feedback. We are taking into account all of the feedback we are getting. Thank you 

No prob bro, I been having fun running into you guys makes the game actually fun when there’s hostile groups and not just campfire rpers

Not to poke or prod, but why does your roster include Russians?

Just has been bugging me for a while.

38 minutes ago, Finn said:

Not to poke or prod, but why does your roster include Russians?

Just has been bugging me for a while.

I just went across the Roster. I'll look into this and speak with the other about this. Thank you

Edited by RandyRP

Gonna take my leave boys, the military is keeping me too busy atm. If i get more free time anytime soon ill hit u guys up.

2 minutes ago, Hassan said:

Gonna take my leave boys, the military is keeping me too busy atm. If i get more free time anytime soon ill hit u guys up.

Drop some syrup on the invading forces?

58 minutes ago, Emile said:

Drop some syrup on the invading forces?

slows em right down bud

37 minutes ago, Hassan said:

Take it easy man

45 minutes ago, Hassan said:

Take care nerd. 

Spoiler

:trolle:

Back to our roots boys. Let's celebrate

Edited by Eagle

I feel rather thankful you showed up bois

o7 Boris

1 hour ago, Emile said:

I feel rather thankful you showed up bois

o7 Boris

Gotta save a chernarussian

EnchantingGiganticBetafish.gif&hash=ea18

6 hours ago, Eagle said:

Back to our roots boys. Let's celebrate

Its a nice thing

It was good playing with you boys but I think it's about time for a change of pace for me. Still love you guys. ❤️ 

(Pls take me off of the roster @RandyRP)

Edited by Zombru

8 hours ago, Zombru said:

It was good playing with you boys but I think it's about time for a change of pace for me. Still love you guys. ❤️ 

(Pls take me off of the roster @RandyRP)

Take care man, see you around

Why does your roster include the man that led the group solely responsible for the Miroslavl bombings?  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

7 minutes ago, G19RP said:

-snip-

giphy.gif