Server time: 2018-08-16, 15:36

CaliforniaRP

Kameníci || Closed Recruitment

Posted (edited)

Would be nice to get feedback/ approval for the group too.. If we don't have dynamic rights but everyone else does as a hostile group we're fucked.. It doesn't exactly seem right to make people that have put the time and effort into making these pages wait 1-2 weeks.

tyty xo

Edited by Mexi

Have really enjoyed your guys guerrilla tactics, it brings a looming threat sort of feeling that a fight/hostilities could happen at any time. Unfortunately when it comes to combat against each other it's not fair due to the restricting rules that you guys don't share KOS rights. 

You guys deserve to get accepted because you're actually trying to make things interesting on the server with good RP. (Ik you meant feedback from staff but im just speaking facts)

51 minutes ago, CaliforniaRP said:

Oh shit? @Jack Rees-Mountbatten. We robbed u- but you didn't kill any of us? Oof, keep your eyes on the report page I guess :troll:

Nah. Slava Whatever.

Last few interactions with them has been fun as hell. Definitely provided some much needed character progression. Scared Mikhail is not too happy though and I might die soon.

51 minutes ago, Fang said:

Have really enjoyed your guys guerrilla tactics, it brings a looming threat sort of feeling that a fight/hostilities could happen at any time. Unfortunately when it comes to combat against each other it's not fair due to the restricting rules that you guys don't share KOS rights. 

You guys deserve to get accepted because you're actually trying to make things interesting on the server with good RP. (Ik you meant feedback from staff but im just speaking facts)

It's all still very much appreciated, hopefully we get approved soon so we can be on somewhat of a level playing field!

Have been having really good shit with these guys whenever I come across them. Ngl shit myself every time I see yall tho - last night was fun at Bash even though there was so much mis communication going on cough @KyleRP

"Slava Chernarus" It's been fun last few days with the random guerilla attacks, puts us on our toes and brings an enemy to the playing field. Only thing I can personally criticize is well, the lack of injury RP. Not to be rude, but there are times where you'll be wiped one day and the next come back healthy as heck sprinting all over the place again. One member even was gunned down and an hour or two later was fine and took part in taking one of our guys hostage. Even doing some of the negotiating almost like nothing ever happened (love you long time duud but still) would be nice if we could see a bit more y'know... Pain when you get shot cuz like, you're getting shot. 😛

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Gallo said:

"Slava Chernarus" It's been fun last few days with the random guerilla attacks, puts us on our toes and brings an enemy to the playing field. Only thing I can personally criticize is well, the lack of injury RP. Not to be rude, but there are times where you'll be wiped one day and the next come back healthy as heck sprinting all over the place again. One member even was gunned down and an hour or two later was fine and took part in taking one of our guys hostage. Even doing some of the negotiating almost like nothing ever happened (love you long time duud but still) would be nice if we could see a bit more y'know... Pain when you get shot cuz like, you're getting shot. 😛

If you'd like to question the hostages we just had you'd find that a couple of us got shot during our last fight in the town about an hour or so ago, I think @Mademoiselle was one of them.. Once @groovy tonyRP got shot he complained about the pain, used morphine and bandaged himself and he was set until we can find a medic to take care of us.

I walked through Riptide camp and had a chat with @UncleB and emoted my shoulder area being bandaged and the bandage showing a slight red colouring to signify that it was still bleeding, once again.. It's hard to find a medic that want's to work with us but doesn't want to piss off Anarchy.

Just because you don't see the RP happening, doesn't mean we don't do it. It's OUR choice where we got shot, not those doing the shooting. Just because I get shot in the head doesn't mean I need to RP being disabled for the rest of my characters life, ja feel?

Glad to know that you're enjoying everything else, cheers for the feedback.

Edited by Mexi

1 hour ago, Mexi said:

If you'd like to question the hostages we just had you'd find that a couple of us got shot during our last fight in the town about an hour or so ago, I think @Mademoiselle was one of them.. Once @groovy tonyRP got shot he complained about the pain, used morphine and bandaged himself and he was set until we can find a medic to take care of us.

I walked through Riptide camp and had a chat with @UncleB and emoted my shoulder area being bandaged and the bandage showing a slight red colouring to signify that it was still bleeding, once again.. It's hard to find a medic that want's to work with us but doesn't want to piss off Anarchy.

Just because you don't see the RP happening, doesn't mean we don't do it. It's OUR choice where we got shot, not those doing the shooting. Just because I get shot in the head doesn't mean I need to RP being disabled for the rest of my characters life, ja feel?

Glad to know that you're enjoying everything else, cheers for the feedback.

Oh definetly. Its less an at the moment thing, because I do hear you in the moment acknowledge it, here its like this- Day 1, you get squad wiped, you all die. You say you got shot in say, the leg. Nothing vital, didnt hit the femoral, but still shot in the leg. However Day 2 youre right back out there fighting. Of course im not saying sit there for months doing nothing, but like it excites us non PvPers when we win fight 😂 it should still have an effect on you for atleast a day or two before you go back out into the open combat. Thank you for your time, honestly I love everything else. Slava Chernarus my friends 😉

I have to say the roleplay from you guys has been great as expected.

There were some concerns but as an adult, I came to you and talked it out and we sorted it out I see no issues on why this group should not be approved. 

Read through everything and everything looks good to go. I see no reason to hold you back. Get those cp invites out.

/approved

Congratulations on being approved. My boys have finally grown up. 😢 

ya yeet ya

congrats congrats!

when the family and anarchy archive the day you get approved

vIf0lAD.gif?1

time to see where the server takes us 😄

Congrats on being approved, seen and heard nothing but good from this group.

The fear and anxiety you've given this server has been great. Executions, kidnapping, taking pot shots at Lopatino, it's been memorable.

Congratulations on the approval and Slava Chernarus!

Posted (edited)

May you inspire the fellow citizen and make the motherland whole once more, Slava Chernarus! 

Edited by UncleB

Congrats, I wish you guys luck!

Congratulations on the approval!! 

Congratulations, Boys! Timing is all sorts of shit, with two bigs archiving, but I'm sure you'll all help push shit in a great direction. Best of luck!

6 hours ago, Xavier said:

us proud

Slava