Server time: 2018-06-20, 23:08

CaliforniaRP

Kameníci || Closed Recruitment

2 minutes ago, Major said:

@LemonRP @LouieRP @G19RP

Okey dokey.

I want a detailed explanation as to why Chernarussian Nationalists who are regularly hostile to foreigners who so much as cross their path are teaming up with a band of militant Irishman to fight against Bila Ruka. You guys need to follow your groups goals regardless of your OOC friendships. I understand that NBG took a lot of your members but it still does not make any sense as to why these two polar opposite groups are collaborating. However less on the Irish side as they are here for certain reasons, I am more interested in the nationalist aspect. I have run with you guys in game and this does not make a lick of sense.

Love you! ❤️

We have fought alongside the Irish like once. We're not friends. At best associates.

Why would my group go running in, 1v5, trying to stir the pot? We just pay the Irish to do it for us.

The only time we have ever been together was during a fight. You won't find us talking to eachother- at best just trading over guns. The NBG are looking to leave our country- why wouldn't we do our best accelerate that process? They are getting guns, and leaving. Fine by us.

My group is in no standing to be a super power and just dick on all foreigners(We have 6 people). At this point in time, my group is simply just making sure that Chernarussian's aren't getting harassed by anyone, and to make sure they can strive, as well as do odd jobs of national defense.

Do we want to work with NBG? No. But they;

-Are wanting to leave our country

-Aren't trying to stake claims in the country(setting up towns under their control)

-Are willing to side with us on many, many things.

Their group knows exactly what it's like to have foreigners in their country, and the oppression that comes with it. Why would they do it to another country? We've already discussed our differences and have been acquainted. We have literally almost gotten into gun fights in Vybor with the NBG with the hostilities that we have with one another.

foreigners killing foreigners is better than good ol' nationals killing foreigners ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just now, LemonRP said:

We have fought alongside the Irish like once. We're not friends. At best associates.

Why would my group go running in, 1v5, trying to stir the pot? We just pay the Irish to do it for us.

The only time we have ever been together was during a fight. You won't find us talking to eachother- at best just trading over guns. The NBG are looking to leave our country- why wouldn't we do our best accelerate that process? They are getting guns, and leaving. Fine by us.

My group is in no standing to be a super power and just dick on all foreigners(We have 6 people). At this point in time, my group is simply just making sure that Chernarussian's aren't getting harassed by anyone, and to make sure they can strive, as well as do odd jobs of national defense.

Do we want to work with NBG? No. But they;

-Are wanting to leave our country

-Aren't trying to stake claims in the country(setting up towns under their control)

-Are willing to side with us on many, many things.

Their group knows exactly what it's like to have foreigners in their country, and the oppression that comes with it. Why would they do it to another country? We've already discussed our differences and have been acquainted. We have literally almost gotten into gun fights in Vybor with the NBG with the hostilities that we have with one another.

good counter, now finish him no mercy.

Seems like a vaild rp reason to me, keep up that roleplay lads

Posted (edited)

I am actually really enjoying the role play that I have gotten from these guys as of late.  I love the cautious but passive-aggressive tone your guy had while questioning us about the hospital.  It was also a rather scary site to see all of those guys pop out of the wood work after I had given one of your boys the tour of the hospital.  XD

Hope to see more of you all in game, keep up the awesome work!

Edited by TiviylScratch
bad grammer

3 hours ago, TiviylScratch said:

I am actually really enjoyed the role play that I have gotten from these guys as of late.  I love the cautious but passive-aggressive tone your guy had while questioning us about the hospital.  It was also a rather scary site to see all of those guys pop out of the wood work after I had given one of your boys the tour of the hospital.  XD

Hope to see more of you all in game, keep up the awesome work!

Thanks for the feedback! I’m glad you’re enjoying our RP. Hopefully we can bring some more great experiences for others!

Hey guys!

Been having fun with you guys every time we run into you (except that one time when @Puncture and @ExoticRP showed up and we almost got caught in the crossfire). I only rember Ceslav and Mikhail though... Where is everyone else?

On 5/10/2018 at 8:29 AM, Taryn said:

Hey guys!

Been having fun with you guys every time we run into you (except that one time when @Puncture and @ExoticRP showed up and we almost got caught in the crossfire). I only rember Ceslav and Mikhail though... Where is everyone else?

Me and Ceslav are just the only no-lifers 😛

But yeah, we've got a small roster and will hopefully be getting some solid numbers. Just needs bodies to fill the boots 🙂

3 hours ago, CaliforniaRP said:

Me and Ceslav are just the only no-lifers 😛

But yeah, we've got a small roster and will hopefully be getting some solid numbers. Just needs bodies to fill the boots 🙂

Hopefully be back soon 😋 Had to send my GPU out to get fixed. Put my old one back in and haven't tested DayZ yet will do tomorrow 😁

YNAMlbF.png

Requesting an Archive if staff would be so kind 🙂

/Archived as Requested.

See a Mod+ to Unarchive.

o7

/Unarchived upon Request

slava chernarus- lore update and roster update inbound

big thanks @Hardwired

Good luck this time around gents. 

Welcome back guys, will be fun fighting you again.
ddl3.gif

looks good

Good luck guys! 

SLAVA CHERNARUS

GOOD LUCK FOLKS! 

Slava!

hey! i liked these guys. good to see it again

I know you will bring glory to chernarus - Good luck with this, guys 🙂
Kind regards, a filthy foreigner ❤️

Good luck guys! Hope this works out for ya'll 🙂 

Good luck with this, will be interesting to see what happens between you guys and Anarchy!

Good luck with this. Hope it will turn out good!