Server time: 2018-08-17, 13:00

CaliforniaRP

Kameníci || Closed Recruitment

4D44D8FF9F451AF311A6C1616FF8493F969E02AB

Was a good first day- damn do we look ominous as fuck surrounding poor @Empress Julia

Finally u made ur own group, been waitin for this, good luck ma boi 

Looking forward to being a part off this! Slava Chernarussia!

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I need to be removed from this roster. 

Sorry boys. 

Good luck, and cant wait to see you all IG. 

Apologies for the past, best of luck with the group boys.

I like this! I’m enjoying all these Chernarussian characters and groups that are coming out! :) 

Ngl think this looks pretty slick, love the graphics and the idea that there will be more chernarussians. Good luck guys!

Hodně štěstí bratři

looks good

slava!

Posted (edited)

I am going to be honest here, I have a few critiques of this groups from my interactions with them in-game recently.

First of all in my opinion the rp that some of the members gave me seemed rather baiting in a way like they were trying to push me to get a reaction out of me and they were FAR to quick to escalate the situation.  I would like to actually talk and argue with your groups members.  I said one joke and had a gun pointed to the back of my head and thrown out of Green Mountain while being insulted.

Secondly, ((and this is more of a question than a critique)) If you guys hate foreigners so much and do not want them in this country, why are so many of your men using western weapons like the M4 and the AUG?  I personally think it would make much more since for you guys to use the AK models of guns, like the 74, 74-U, AKM, and AK-101.  If you guys are super nationalistic characters would you not only use guns made in country or region?

Thirdly, During my first time meeting up with you guys, when I stated my name I heard one of your men say that they had heard about me from a commander or captain?  How exactly would you guys have heard about my character when I had never met any of you or your higher ups before?

Edited by TiviylScratch

Slava!

38 minutes ago, TiviylScratch said:

I am going to be honest here, I have a few critiques of this groups from my interactions with them in-game recently.

First of all in my opinion the rp that some of the members gave me seemed rather baiting in a way like they were trying to push me to get a reaction out of me and they were FAR to quick to escalate the situation.  I would like to actually talk and argue with your groups members.  I said one joke and had a gun pointed to the back of my head and thrown out of Green Mountain while being insulted.

Yeah that was the first day of our group, and were more feely of how we wanted to play it out. The joke you made was- in some of our members eyes- rather foul due to the whole "really fucking hate commies" part. It has definitely been toned down in regards to over reacting to small stuff. Like I said- first day and people were just excited to play their new characters.

Secondly, ((and this is more of a question than a critique)) If you guys hate foreigners so much and do not want them in this country, why are so many of your men using western weapons like the M4 and the AUG?  I personally think it would make much more since for you guys to use the AK models of guns, like the 74, 74-U, AKM, and AK-101.  If you guys are super nationalistic characters would you not only use guns made in country or region?

Most of us are from Anarchy and had said guns from our Anarchy characters- again- it is a first day thing. We typically only use AK/SVD's, but if all we have is an AUG- then we'll use it. We're Guerillas, we'll take what we can get. But on an OOC, we highly encourage for our members to use AK's/etc.

Thirdly, During my first time meeting up with you guys, when I stated my name I heard one of your men say that they had heard about me from a commander or captain?  How exactly would you guys have heard about my character when I had never met any of you or your higher ups before?

That would have to go down to a more personal question. Could be some of our members who were playing beforehand. But if I remember correctly- we were just shooting the shit since you assumed we were CDF. We just played along

"Hey- got this shipment for you guys.."

>whats your name

"Oh it's [insert name], I've been here a few times"

>Oh yeah of course- how could I forget? I've seen you of course!

Something like that if I remember- like I said, we were just playing along with the ruse if I remember correctly.

32 minutes ago, TiviylScratch said:

-Snip-

Thank you for the feedback, but I do think your initial impression is a little biased due to you dis-liking Anarchy(No offence meant by this, just my opinion).

1: Please elaborate on how being hostile is baiting? We're literally Nationalist Extremists, we get word of foreigners trying to take over our land, hurt our people, do as they please so we're obviously not going to be all buddy-buddy. You made a joke? Perhaps it was disrespectful? Obviously if it got you kicked out of GM it must've disrespected us in some way. We're obviously not going to accept disrespect from some foreigner on our soil, we're quite the serious group, hence 'extremist'. Also it was our groups first day on the server playing as this group, most likely they were excited to be playing extremist characters and wanted to be hostile.

2: We're a volunteer group. We have no government or military backing. We get no supplies from anyone. We have to use what we get our hands on until we do start to get arms from some type of supporter. We're Guerillas. Only few of our group members have actual military background, we had to train civilians to join our ranks and become Kameníci. Especially since this is an apocalypse we're going to be using whatever we can get a hold of. Yes we are Nationalist Extremists, but it is better for these 'Western' guns to be in our hands than foreigners in our eyes. Also we do encourage our members to use AK's and Slavic weaponry.

3: Some of our group members are on some older characters, also that may have been Svoboda and you're mixing our two groups up, or maybe you just don't know all of us and you may have ran into some of us before. I don't think this is a question for the forums, maybe figure it out IG.

I like everything I see here with one exception: Why would you use a Russian rap song about drugs? :D

Good luck guys, looking forward to seeing you in game.

1 hour ago, Grimnir said:

I like everything I see here with one exception: Why would you use a Russian rap song about drugs? :D

Good luck guys, looking forward to seeing you in game.

its called being uncultured and liking a beat :P