Server time (UTC): 2020-10-31, 16:25 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Lori

Rockets!

*Nana hid in the tent, peering out at the sky as the rockets and plane streaked acrossed the sky. She quietly reached for her radio and pulled it out before pressing down on the PTT, trembling quietly.*

"W...What was that!? D...did anyone see that? Someone shot rockets!"

*Click*

*Vasily reaches for his radio and shakily presses the PTT. He sounds hoarse, potentially injured*

What... fuck was that? Fucking planes...?

*Vasily releases the PTT*

Silas huddles in a corner with his pistol in hand, quivering slightly while pressing the PTT on his radio with the other.

"Are we going to get bombed?"

The young boy releases the PTT and shakily drops it to the floor, awaiting further replies.

*At the sound of rockets and then the boy, Dallas grabs the radio and presses the PTT*

Don't you worry your little head there son, and to the girlie as well. Yer gunna be fine, just stay calm. Are you two kiddos alright?

*Dallas releases the PTT*

Silas picks up his radio and hastily flicks his thumb onto the PTT.

"Are you sure Mister?"

He lets go of the button but keeps his radio in his grip.

*Dallas presses the PTT*

I'm sure there little buddy. Heard earlier on the radio the Russian fellers er launchin some rockets but we got them military folks down at *he fails to pronounce* Mee ro slav or somethin. Basically, little feller, stay away from the northern border, alright? Move a little further south and you'll be fine, feller.

*Dallas releases the PTT*

------

*Vasily presses the PTT, sounding a lot less groggy than previous*

My own countrymen attacking Chernarus... fucking bullshit. 

Edited by Whitename

Silas presses the PTT.

"Novy is still safe right?"

He releases the PTT.

*The voices coming through the radio overlap as two voices attempt to broadcast at the same time*

Absolut--- No! ---ucking not!

*The radio clears as Dallas releases the PTT*

Do not go to Novy Sobor. Anarchy is there, and they will not hesitate to take you captive. Stay away.

[Aaron holds down the PTT]

"Why would we take him hostage? are you dumb? Feel free to come to Novy, don't listen to the warmongering prick, we offer food and protection."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

Edited by KyleRP

*Vasily presses the PTT*

I wouldn't be surprised if you recruited child soldiers, assholes.

We're scaring poor child, da? Leave it alone, please.

Silas peeks out of the house in Novy, glancing around before ducking back inside and bringing the radio to his mouth.

"I met some of the anarchy people I think..."
"They were pretty nice to me..."

A confused expression settles on the boys face as he glides his finger off of the PTT.

*Glenn looks at the sky in terror and drops everything he is holding and runs towards the closest house knowingly that it won't protect him, he takes out his radio and presses down the PTT*

''Hello little one, try and find uncle Mathias and I'm sure everything will be fine''

*He takes a deep breath and presses the PTT again*

''I will try and come to camp soon so don't worry'' 

*Glenn releases the PTT*  

Edited by Svenne

"Last time I checked, you were the people recruiting anyone and everyone to fight for you, instead of fighting yourself. Instead you bitch on the radio and make other people get their hands bloody."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

*a stern Chernarussian voice would pierce the frequency*

"This is Colonel Alexei Dvorak of the Chernarussian Air Force, based at the Utes Island Airbase. Aircraft of the 889th Fighter Bomber Squadron formerly based at Vybor and units of the 54th Fighter Squadron in Miroslavl have carried out airstrikes on units of Russian FSB and recruited militias who according to intelligence reports had been attempting to bypass the border to conduct operations inside South Zagoria. Due to the state of the Russian Federation they were unable to launch a decisive response to our defensive actions and have withdrawn these units for the time being. All our eagles struck their targets with the utmost precision and skill. No losses were incurred on our side, and we will continue to provide updates as the situation progresses. Survivors are encouraged to eliminate all Russian forces that breach border areas. Slava Statu!"

*fades*

*Anna presses the PTT*

”I’m in Novodmitrovsk at the moment. Should I evacuate to the South?  Or is it okay to stay here?

*Anna releases the PTT and peers out the window as she waits for a reply*

*Anna lets the curtain fall back in place, turns, and presses the PTT*

”Thank you for the update, Colonel.  I will assume it’s safe to remain in Novo.  Salva statu!”

*Anna releases the PTT, walks across the room and sets the radio on the table*

Edited by Darra

*Nino winces in pain and depresses PTT*

"This is Colonel Kobiashvili... Best if stay away from border until situation resolved... Learned lesson hard way."

Edited by Empress Julia

*Vasily presses the PTT*

Ah, little Anarchist, how easy it is to piss you off over radio, da? All i need to do is push a button and your blood boils!

Until next time.

*A laugh can be heard before Vasily releases the PTT*

*Angel would look up from his campfire. You may notice he looks frustrated when he presses the PTT*

"Don't know if you guys heard through your cock fight, but there's some news going on on this freq. On top of that, a little girl and boy are trying to figure out whether or not they're safe.

In case you don't catch my meaning, there's more important shit going on than you're cock fight. 

*Angel would release the PTT, setting the radio down nearby to listen for more news, and start to organize his medical supplies*

"I love it how every time I call you out on your war mongering ways, and refute your statement, you always come back with the same shit, read a dictionary mate. And while you're at it, go read up the definition for balls too, think you might need some."

"As for the rockets, who cares? we're all gonna die eventually, I'd rather be killed by a rocket than one of those zombies."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

*Vasily smiles and presses the PTT*

You sound so angry, something wrong? Angry that, perhaps, I am right, da? Anarchy, so quick to call people spineless for advertising on radio, da? I'm safe on these airwaves.

Coalition died, just like you, I, and Anarchy will.

You are like Corporation, in a way, da? Telling people you are nice and friendly, and then so quick to stab in back. Either way this is not what we're talking about! Fucking rockets! Sometimes I think I'm the only sane Russian...

Silas makes an awkward face and presses down the PTT.

"Anarchy has been nothing but nice."
"Cut it out you two."

He releases the PTT and leans back against the wooden chair.

"We are nice to people who don't run around the streets calling us baby killers for no reason. My castrated dog has more balls than you and the whole of your shitty coalition combined. How is it that we wipe the floor with you rodents and then you chat shit on the radio? Hm, weird. Anyhow, I agree with the man on the radio, I'm a man of face-to-face interactions, so see you when you crawl out of your hovel."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

Edited by KyleRP

Sign in to follow this