Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 21:16
Sign in to follow this  
Joe

Bila Ruka PD

looks good

Let's hope I won't die in the upcoming days to experience this.

Edited by Eagle

Could use some graphics but GL!

Yessir!

Can't wait to bump into ya'll.

OH MY!

Good luck with this! Should be interesting. 

Hyped up bois

Goodluck boys - see you ingame.

Cant wait to arrest Syndicate with y'all. ;)

Good luck boys :)

Good luck lads.

Good luck boys! 

If you guys actually stay the good guys this time, then I'll be impressed. Good luck, honestly. No bad blood intended.

Edited by Anya Soft-Paw

Looking good my dudes!! Can't wait to meet in game(;

I did this one time in dynamic, it was fun as hell. We had like trials and stuff, twas a good time. Good luck, keep on track and this will be good.

Good luck with the group guys. Looks good and excited to see how you guys do this :)
Also does this make Colt Valentine free now? :/

Edited by SgtSmithy

10 minutes ago, SgtSmithy said:

Good luck with the group guys. Looks good and excited to see how you guys do this :)
Also does this make Colt Valentine free now? :/

*the cell door would be open*

Austin would fade into the woods .

Although things with this decent I have two things I would like to say.

1. I personally would like to see a bit more artwork for this thread.  Just a few pictures here and there to pretty it up.

26 minutes ago, UndeadRP said:

3. Establish "The Contrband" A list of items that we will search civies for on a regular basis. Publicly post the list, and if we find those things on anyone.. we will take them in for extra questioning.. or lock-up. (2 weeks)(On-Going)

4. Establish "The Law" A list of rules.. a constitution.. basic human rights for all people that we will advocate for, and promote to governments to uphold. We will arrest people for breaking "The Law" We will publicly post these as well, when established. (1 week)(Ongoing)

With these two goals here, are you going to be doing the same thing that Anarchy did.  Taking away firearms from people and banning people from wearing certain clothing pieces?

Oh wow man, this looks chill.

Glory to the State.

1 minute ago, TiviylScratch said:

Although things with this decent I have two things I would like to say.

1. I personally would like to see a bit more artwork for this thread.  Just a few pictures here and there to pretty it up.

With these two goals here, are you going to be doing the same thing that Anarchy did.  Taking away firearms from people and banning people from wearing certain clothing pieces?

1. I agree more graphics would be great. I'm artistically challenged however. If joff or someone makes a few more ill add em in.

2. Certainly wouldn't be the same thing. Anarchy had their reasons for the automatic rifle and license ban. This is a chaotic good group as opposed to the many neutral/evil characters in Anarchy. Things will be done different all though I can't speak to specific laws/guidelines as we haven't figured them completely out in  character as of yet.