Server time (UTC): 2019-12-15, 09:12 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
JoshuaKav

New 0.63 North West Airfield Cinematic

Damn this looks like a fucking great place to explore and RP in! 

Holy hell - That thing is gigantic o.O

8 minutes ago, OskuRP said:

Damn this looks like a fucking great place to explore and RP in! 

I am gonna spend so much time at the airfield for RP, nothing else has changed tho. Tisy still the same but cherno changed too 

This is.. wow.. 

I've always said that regardless of how shit DayZ gets, the level design team is not only the most valuable asset at DayZ but at Bohemia interactive at a studio. I am so excited to spend literal hours exploring this complex and I'm excited to see a main airfield that doesn't look like regional airport near my house.

With some of the locations I can actually see a central hub within the new NWAF especially the large hangers. Got the trading runners standing on the walkways watching the area, black market business happening else where. God it's gonna be fantastic.

#NWAF4PVPZONE2018

2 minutes ago, Rolle said:

#NWAF4PVPZONE2018

Stop. 

how the fuck are we going to rp this out

2 minutes ago, LemonRP said:

Time to make my bob the builder character.

1 minute ago, LemonRP said:

yes we can GIF

1 minute ago, HenningRP said:

Time to make my bob the builder character.

damn you stole my joke while i was looking for a gif!

I really like the new hardened air shelters. Hoping we have some military groups fighting over it or staking claim to various parts.

Just now, Major said:

I really like the new hardened air shelters. Hoping we have anarchy staking claim to all parts.

FTFY

1 minute ago, Major said:

I really like the new hardened air shelters. Hoping we have some military groups fighting over it or staking claim to various parts.

This. It's going to be amazing. I cant wait to see all the RP works out around this base. 

As for people saying how it's gonna be difficult to RP this out, maybe just... RP it's been there for a while but because it was a heavy military zone, up until recently it was too overrun with a horde to be able to approach?

Just now, HenningRP said:

FTFY

;) 

30e6e16d24.gif

10 minutes ago, LemonRP said:

Either one of two things; LM team dispatch "rebuilders" or something to be fixing it up before .63 goes live. Or two; it was always ... that way ... Since forever... You just never ... noticed before...

giphy.gif

Just now, Lori said:

This. It's going to be amazing. I cant wait to see all the RP works out around this base. 

As for people saying how it's gonna be difficult to RP this out, maybe just... RP it's been there for a while but because it was a heavy military zone, up until recently it was too overrun with a horde to be able to approach?

I got Lore written for NWAF already for the air force part encyclopedia. It won't really change it'll just help me make additions to it. Every airbase needs ammo storage areas, fuel dumps, radar installations, hardened air shelters, bunkers, and larger hangars for jet maintenance so now it's actually a proper base and not a regional airport like Henning said. Can't wait to run around it. 

Just now, Brayces said:

Either one of two things; LM team dispatch "rebuilders" or something to be fixing it up before .63 goes live. Or two; it was always ... that way ... Since forever... You just never ... noticed before...

giphy.gif

Precisely. 

Just now, Major said:

I got Lore written for NWAF already for the air force part encyclopedia. It won't really change it'll just help me make additions to it. Every airbase needs ammo storage areas, fuel dumps, radar installations, hardened air shelters, bunkers, and larger hangars for jet maintenance so now it's actually a proper base and not a regional airport like Henning said. Can't wait to run around it. 

Precisely. 

Oooo~ I'll go check that out >: D It's still gonna be a lil awkward for the first couple of days but then it'll all be gucci! 

Quite a waste of development tbh. Give us mod support and fix the broken game and let modders spend their resources on maps.

1 minute ago, Major said:

Precisely. 

Count on me for any RCON Messages you need, Major! o7

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Quite a waste of development tbh. Give us mod support and fix the broken game and let modders spend their resources on maps.

Idk, the engine changes would have been difficult for modders to do. I don't think it was a waste of a development, but I'd rather withhold my judgement until the beta starts and we see a clear picture of the final product.

Just now, Lori said:

Idk, the engine changes would have been difficult for modders to do. 

Yes, that's why I say the devs do this instead of making maps and leave maps to the modders. Hence:

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

let modders spend their resources on maps