Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 00:37
Sign in to follow this  
Rekhoem

Requesting the Mountain Men (open freq)

*Frank hold his Radio, looking down onto his opened scratchbook, reading through a page with a wall of text on it, the most prominent part being 'MOUNTAIN PEOPLE' as a headline. He then pushes down the PTT, and raises the device to his face.*

"This is Officer Massachus, current location South Zagoria, requesting members of the local survivor group known as 'The Mountain Men' to come in, over."

*His index finger then briefly pushes another button on the device - which'd cause the transmission to be audible on loop, sent again every ten seconds, on this frequency.*

Edited by Rekhoem

"Do they know you?  Are you part of a larger settlement in the South Zagoria area?"

Tidal asked changing the bandage on his arm unflinchingly and setting down his radio awaiting a response.

Edited by GaryCash

*The loop ends, and instead, Frank responds.*

"This is Officer Massachus. Negative, sir, they do not know me, nor am I part of any kind of settlement. I wish to speak to them in person about the numerous conflicting rumors and talks that occur about their reputation, however. Preferrably in person. Over."

*After that, the loop did not seem to come back. Frank was waiting for a response.*

Edited by Rekhoem

"I can confirm to you that rumors are spread fast across these airwaves, and you cannot believe everything you hear.  However you can believe this, they are honorable people.  What is your business with them?"

*Frank picks up the radio, and you'd hear a short static, before he speaks.*

"This is Officer Massachus. Technically, I currently do not have any specific form of business with them, altough I'd like to hear from them themselves who they are, and possibly offer them assistance in the conflict with this other group they currently are stuck in. Sidenote, who am I currently talking to? Over."

*You'd hear a wolf growl in the background. A distant "Shit" said by frank, before the transmission cuts off.*

"I am the acting liaison currently for the people you are seeking.  We can speak more in person, that is what you wish.  You will be expected to come alone.  Who are these people you are in conflict with."

"This is Massachus. Currently, I am not in conflict with anyone. I think you misheard my last transmission - I spoke about the group /They/ seem to be in conflict with. Of course I can come alone. Requesting location. Over."

"What is your current location?"  

He shifted his frequency briefly asking.

"Rabbit do we have anything coming up in the data base on a 'Officer Massachus?'  Over."

"This is Massachus. Current 20 is, uh... somewhere between Elektrozadovsk and Chernogorsk, over."

*Matthias Reid would hear the man's plea, pick his radio up and press the PTT*

"Hello sir, my name is Matthias Reid....what can i do for you?"

*Matthias looks a bit confused, and releases the PTT*

"This is Officer Massachus. Reid, I'd like to speak to you about the conflicting rumors concering your reputation and your apparently ongoing conflict with the group known as 'Anarchy', preferrably offering you assistance in the conflict, if required. Over."

"Matthias, stops running to respond to the man...*

"Myself and a couple of friends are headed north to the town of stary sabor....*whew* can you meet us there?"

*Matthias releases the PTT, and continues to run*

"This is Massachus. I can try to make my way there in eight to ten hours. How long will you remain there? Over.

*Matthias picks his radio up again*

"we plan to be in the area for a while, see you then"

"This is Massachus. Currently around the surroundings of the sobor regions. What's your ETA? Over."

*pushes the PTT*

We will be there shortly. On the way.

*releases the PTT*

Sign in to follow this