Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 00:31
Sign in to follow this  
DatTurtle

Greetings!

Hi everyone

My name is Alan, im 19 and I am from the UK. Just been accepted for white list so I hope to see some of you ingame! Glad to be here :)

Hey there DatTurtle, congrats on your whitelist! I think you'll like it here. 

If you'd like, considering you're a new whitelist, you can take a look through the newcomer's guide. A lot of things you need to know are in there!

Enjoy your stay!

Edited by Whitename

See you on the server lad, congrats!

Welcome bud- like Whitename said, newcomer's guide is a blessing.

3 minutes ago, Whitename said:

Hey there DatTurtle, congrats on your whitelist! I think you'll like it here. 

If you'd like, considering you're a new whitelist, you can take a look through the newcomer's guide. A lot of things you need to know are in there!

Enjoy your stay!

Will do pal thanks :)

3 minutes ago, LemonRP said:

See you on the server lad, congrats!

Welcome bud- like Whitename said, newcomer's guide is a blessing.

Welcome!

Welcome fellow Briton!

Welcome, man! Congrats on the application acceptance and be careful out there. The world isn't what it use to be...

Welcome! Your character is a cutie! I'm happy to have you around!

F5VtdmG.gif

Hello and welcome! Congrats on your Whitelist!

Welcome to the community! 

gatsby.gif.4546da4b04ef1ac0769062e7a242ca91.gif

Hey man, Welcome!

Hello, Alan and congrats on your whitelist!

Welcome to the community my man! <3

Hello Alan of the U.K. Welcome to DayZRP of the DayZ Standalone.

Welcome in buddy! be sure to checkout the newcomers guide and to come into the "Waiting for staff channel" in Teamspeak if you need any help at all :) 

Welcome to the community! We're all mad here.

Check out the guides and rules, and don't be afraid to ask around for help if you need to! There are plenty of people here willing to lend a hand!

Hello @DatTurtle

Welcome to DayZRP!

Congratulations on your whitelist! Where in the UK are you from Alan?

Don't hesitate to have a peek at our FAQ and our Newcomer Guide as mentioned above! There is a lot of relevant and beneficial information to be looked at there. Don't hesitate to join the DayZRP TS if you need any help. If I happen to not be around you could always contact another member of staff in the DayZRP TS, or PM if none are to avail! Please contact oranges first!

Don't forget to check out our Radio Thread, It's a great way to keep up to date with hotspots and important broadcasts, there is also a Timeline that we have that you could check out, it has some useful information in regards to what has been happening within our Lore.

Alas, there was one regret I had since making my first character and playing her and that's making a journal for her, you can check out peoples journals and stories and even create your own here: DayZ Stories and Journals

Make sure you understand our Rules and understand the Lore, this is very important for progression and immersion and to avoid getting into trouble. I hope you enjoy your time here and I honestly hope we get to meet in game!

You can also apply for our Mentor Program if you feel the need for some help with certain types of RP.

a2iUsxc.gif.bede57b43dc81105f254b6fd5c529a69.gif.bd4aa5633aeafb2be87f4771b41d86e3.gif

Edited by Lady In Blue

15 hours ago, Lady In Blue said:

Hello @DatTurtle

Welcome to DayZRP!

Congratulations on your whitelist! Where in the UK are you from Alan?

Don't hesitate to have a peek at our FAQ and our Newcomer Guide as mentioned above! There is a lot of relevant and beneficial information to be looked at there. Don't hesitate to join the DayZRP TS if you need any help. If I happen to not be around you could always contact another member of staff in the DayZRP TS, or PM if none are to avail! Please contact oranges first!

Don't forget to check out our Radio Thread, It's a great way to keep up to date with hotspots and important broadcasts, there is also a Timeline that we have that you could check out, it has some useful information in regards to what has been happening within our Lore.

Alas, there was one regret I had since making my first character and playing her and that's making a journal for her, you can check out peoples journals and stories and even create your own here: DayZ Stories and Journals

Make sure you understand our Rules and understand the Lore, this is very important for progression and immersion and to avoid getting into trouble. I hope you enjoy your time here and I honestly hope we get to meet in game!

You can also apply for our Mentor Program if you feel the need for some help with certain types of RP.

a2iUsxc.gif.bede57b43dc81105f254b6fd5c529a69.gif.bd4aa5633aeafb2be87f4771b41d86e3.gif

Hey @Lady In Blue

I Am from Warrington, In between Manchester and Liverpool.  I appriciate the info and have checked it all out. Hope to see you and everyone else in game! Jeremy be waiting!

I'm from Newcaslte young one.

No need to give me your deepest condolences, I get plenty of that. :D

Hello Welcome to this awsome place. Make sure to read the lore and rules

Hey, Alan! Welcome to the community. I hope that you will enjoy your stay! 

Edited by Ace Rifai

welcome man, hope to see you ig soon

Welcome friendo welcome to the community and have fun!

Welcome, hope you have fun! 

Hey man, I remember you from the helpdesk! Congrats on the whitelist and glad to see you are also a Rider too ;) we are gonna get along. Feel free to follow the links provided by staff above and enjoy ;) 

Sign in to follow this