Server time (UTC): 2020-10-24, 23:42
Sign in to follow this  
Jono the giant

Finally... Freedom!

*sybil after the long swim to shore goes into a run down house and finds a radio he pushes the button and says*

"Good day citizens of chernarus, my name is sybil wilde, i was kept in prison on that god forsaken island for so very long, i am the man who brings men into gods light for retribution who is ready to meet the lord! I complete the circle of life for the men who have wasted his lords time creating you if you have ever taken his name in vein or wasted your perpose in your life you shall meet him for your judgement! Its purgatory for you! 

*the tansmition ends*

Franklin listens in on the man and presses down the PTT, sounding confused.

"What? Was that English?"

He releases the PTT, genuinely confused at what he had just heard.

*Frank furrows his brows, looking down on his chest, where the radio was resting. Raising his hand up to it, he proceeds to have his thumb push down the PTT-Button, before speaking...*

"This is Massachus. Am I right in the assumption that you are currently announcing your personal crusade on these people's lifes? Over."

*He then lowers the radio, and returns his look to the street infront of the window.*

*sybil pushes his ptt in response to everyone so far*

"its not a  personal crusade, its the lords time to rid the earth of scum not worth his love and care, i was sent by him to  pass on his judgement just like i did back home in England all them shoppers carved up by the minerals from the earth forged and made into a blade to wash the the sinners in their own blood. why do you think they moved me over here and shoved me on that god damn island no one was safe from my lords judgement.

*sybil releases his ptt*

*Frank laughs, obviously not taking the religious man as a real threat. He proceeds to push down the PTT of the Radio again.*

"This is Massachus. What you are saying is the litteral definition of a crusade. I don't exactly know who your 'lord' is, but he sounds a lot like Old Man Hitler to me. Over."

*He releases the Button, and looks up into the sky, allowing rain drops to impact on his face.*

*sybil pushes his PTT gritting his teeth*

"your comparing the holy father to a man who killed millions? i offer escape from a hell and for those who sinned to be judged by the holy father!, blasphemy! i shall see you crucified for this!"

*sybil releases the button outraged at massachus' claim *

*Nana tilted her head as she listened to the radio. She had been trying to find another frequency when she heard the man's chatter. With a gulp, the girl pushed down the PTT.*

"Erm, I'm happy you find comfort in your god, but... wouldn't he want you to turn the other cheek? To forgive and teach through kindness?"

*She released the PTT*

*Frank needs to take a moment to calm down from his laugh, raising the radio once again.*

"This is Massachus once again - Amen to that, I do compare the unholy father telling you to perform a purge to the man that told his men to perform a purge. Over."

*He then lowers the Radio again, grinning.*

Edited by Rekhoem

*sybil outraged pushes his button down so hard he hears a crack from the radio*

"your judgement shall be swift blasphemer! don't you let me be the first to meet you!"

*sybil throws his radio into his bag*

*Frank raises the radio one more time, to push down his button. He speaks calmly...*

"This is Massachus. Should your lord lead you to me, then be it. But until then, my lord shall aid me in finding you before you find those unable of defending themselves. Out."

*He then releases the button, and lowers the device.*

*The girl bites down on her lower lip quietly. She pressed down on the PTT.*

"Please don't hurt anyone mister..."

*She releases the button.*

*hearing the girls voice sybil pushes the PTT*

"dont worry my dear only those who deserve it have anything happen to them. only the bad, bad men."

*sybil releases the PTT*

*Nana gulped as she pressed down on the PTT.*

"How... ho... how do you tell who deserves it?"

*Click*

*sybil pushes down on his PTT*

"you can tell when you ask a man about his life, he usually gives himself away. its hard to explain my dear, you have no reason to fear me little one. you are safe."

*sybil lowers his radio and pokes at the fire under the tree with his axe blade*

Franklin presses down the PTT.

"He's crazy."
"If you try and judge me I'll be judging your face with an axe"

He releases the PTT.

*sybil pushes his PTT*

"what a funny coincidence, that's how i judge people in the lords eyes with a axe used by the minerals of the earth forged in flames to create the holy divider between life and death"

*sybil places his radio back in his bag*

*Nana's brows furrowed as she pressed down on the PTT.*

"I... still don't get it, but...sorry... if you were in prison... how are you any better?"

*Click*

Franklin sighs and presses the PTT.

"I assure you buddy, not many people are going to put up with your shit."

He releases the PTT and huffs through his nose.

Sign in to follow this