Server time: 2019-02-20, 10:30 WE ARE RECRUITING
Kriss Blade

BadRP | Invalid Kill (Execution) | Possible Powergaming - Green Mountain - 4/22/2018

Server and location: S1 - Green Mountain

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 4/22/2018 14:00 Pacific Standard Time (I dunno the server time. Forgive me. Hopefully logs can pinpoint the time.)

Your in-game name: Chris Saou

Names of allies involved: [Syndicate & The Mountain Men] - Vince Rossi @Anoymouse | Glenn Wickstrom @Svenne | Matthias Reid @HartlssHeretic | Santiago Pavia @Scottie

Name of suspect/s: SVOBODA - Andrej Svárovský @Sylva | Ludek Mikulas @Stannis

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None - Not that I am aware unless they had a vehicle hidden somewhere

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): I will say this for Staff and everyone else who may be concerned. I record a lot and was unaware of the little storage space I had on top of issues with Shadowplay deciding to stop my recording by itself and this issue I've been having for nearly a week straight. As I write this report, I am still having issues with it now being unable to record entirely. I understand there was a jump cut because that small bit where Sylva had OOC'd is when my recording started and when he started speaking in TS towards the end of the small clip is when it ended. I tried to fix it as I was RP'ing and eventually got it to work just as the next video plays. For the sake convenience, I simply put the two videos together to make one video. I do not have any more video evidence or screenshots of this situation. This as raw and unedited as this can possibly get.

A detailed description of the events:

Now, before we get to the report, what led to the situation at Green Mountain was simply because I had become ill-mannered and vulgar towards the high-ranking officers of Svoboda such as the Lieutenant I met in Zelenogorsk who was extremely rude to me and took medical supplies from my vehicle after "searching for contraband" and another man whom I believed was a Corporal or Sergeant at Green Mountain with Vince Rossi. Only two encounters with them. Neither led to bloodshed, death or an initiation of any sorts (except for the Mexican Stand-Off with the Lieutenant a.k.a @Jack Rees-Mountbatten 's character. No bloodshed or death, just holding out melee weapons at one another and name-calling. That was funny.) The reason I decided to act the way I did towards them is that of my character is only used as an asset and treated more like a soldier than a person, thus resulting in his past mindset and emotions overtaking his happy-go-lucky, weird and eccentric behavior. This current behavior is easily vexed, blunt and straightforward, and forming a more serious front.

For the report now. Andrej Svárovský (Sylva's Character) had contacted myself and Vince over our Open Comms radio frequency about meeting up in Pogorevka in person at the Church, but realizing it could not be opened, they switched to the bar. Due to the hostile encounters my character had with Svoboda, I had become suspicious that this was simply a trap. I snuck around the Pogorevka Bar as I lied about my location a few times in order to stall them and listen in on their conversation. I was eventually found and brought to the bar where I met Andrej Svárovský himself with Vince also coming in shortly after.

In no time at all, Svoboda men initiated by throwing white smokes, RP'ing them as Tear Gas (good play) and told us to put our hands up. We complied and were led to one of the small square barns not too far from the bar. Just a bit behind it. ( https://dayz.ginfo.gg/#c=-34;-81;6 ) I'd also like to note we were not handcuffed or bound and had our hands down most of the time until the tribunal at Green Mountain. At that time, I became snarky and gave attitude towards Andrej Svárovský, but nothing too out of line that would enable NVFL (No Value for Life) or give execution rights as a hostage. This led to Andrej Svárovský and his men permascarring my character with a, what I presume, a third-degree burn mark from the flat side of a heated fire ax to my character's left face, thus resulting in a Prince Zuko-like scar ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zuko ). They tortured me a little bit more and personally, I found it very bland and at some points stupid. *kicks in ribs*, spitting, *hits head*, even at some point hitting me in the dick. I don't know about that one. I would also to like to point out that my character had become bugged with the Cold, Freezing and Hypothermic status effects along with the Damp, Wet and Drenched statuses as well. Even when I was dry and even hot, I was still Hypothermic, at minimum Cold. Relogging at one point did not fix it so I had to deal with it a bit longer. As shown in the first part of the video, I am running around a campfire with a raincoat on because for some reason I kept getting Damp and Wet. At that specific moment I was not cold or freezing but I was slowly warming up since the Wet and Damp status effects returned shortly after and a bit before. This issue was eventually fixed after some trial and error and of course, time.

Eventually, we were taken to Green Mountain where I would participate in a tribunal, as quoted from Sylva, where I would appeal my case. Vince and I were taken into the prison cell (the room to the right upon entering the prison building) and told to stay. Saline was used on me once or twice as my screen became less saturated, then we were led out and this is where the OOC in VOIP happened with Sylva. I should've been more mature with my response to the //ooc chat and there is no real excuse for my response. Time passes a bit as I am running around a campfire until the men become impatient and suggest killing me straight, conveniently, that is when my status of being Hypothermic die down and I become fixed. Even having my temperature taken with one of the medical thermometers. Moments pass a bit more where they eventually get me up, cuff me and take my rifle and bag and vest. Vince is also bound but none of his items were taken as far as I know. I was then told the tribunal would start and needed a lawyer and Vince, in this case, was my lawyer. We were given 3 minutes to figure out a defense case for myself so I would live. (I'd like to make a side note, Brandon Terrano or @Gallo was supposed to negotiate my release, but was unable to make it due to IRL things so that RP was not implemented in but there was the talk of it wanting to happen.) At some point after the VOIP OOC, I was told that those participating in the situation were extremely irritated and tired as they wanted to get off. Wyoming and a few others came in telling us this as well as Sylva himself. This resulted in a more rushed and poor bit of RP on their end and I think even logging off before the timer, but logs will show. I can't judge that fully.

I would also like to note that Sylva had told me OOC that he had simply threw in a few charges simply for the RP, the charges I was charged with were [Theft, Treason, Disobeying Military Order in the State of Emergency, and Conspiracy of Overthrowing Svoboda] and to my knowledge from I believe Combine and the Mountain Men told me, there were 2-3 fake charges that made me pretty much set up to die.

Myself and Vince, after talking over our case IC in-game and OOC in Teamspeak, were then called outside and given a biased tribunal before the Mountain Men came. We began to move away a little bit as we suspected it Anarchy but were told to move back and we complied. The tribunal then restarted as the Mountain Men became the new judges for the whole situation (as that is where the video starts roughly) and things get heated here and there, we try to defend our case but in the end, I was just killed outright. I asked Sylva in TS for his reason for my execution and he said: "Because of RP." I also know there was a small bit of OOC and I apologize for that.

I would also like to add that Sylva made a radio post as linked below. And I quote from Sylva " The quarrel that Chris Sauo brought upon was solved when my I put a .45 between his eyes. " In the video, I gave no permission to perma kill my character or was even asked if they had permission to do so. They just assumed I should've killed him off entirely. There was even a radio response that Stannis had made with an //ooc portion quoting my post that I should not have assumed Sylva missed point blank. Personally and from info I've gathered from Vince when Sylva came into our open comms after asking if I perma'd, I was ridiculed and disrespected by him and Stannis for not perma killing my character on that radio post and in Teamspeak even though permissions were not given, let alone asked //ooc.

As for the execution, unless I am reading the rules wrong, they were not given execution rights.

9.2 A character that is taken hostage may only be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was responsible for or participated in the death of your ally.

9.4 Hostages may only be killed in the following scenarios:

9.4.1 Hostages do not comply with your demands after repeated requests or try to escape.

9.4.2 Hostages pose a direct threat to you or your group, by for example picking up a weapon when not allowed to.

9.4.3 Hostages do not value their life, for example, they continuously talk back or insult you despite being told to stop.

9.4.4 The rescue party refuses to negotiate or opens fire on hostage takers.

9.4.5 Demands from negotiations have not been met after a reasonable time has elapsed.

The last 2 rules don't apply in this scenario as Brandon Terrano was unable to make it due to IRL responsibilities. Vince and I complied 100% with their demands and orders, even staying in the compound with my loaded UMP and B95 on my person and Vince with his AK. We could've easily run out or held our ground as we called for back-up inside the prison but didn't. We did not pose a direct threat, I personally did not harm, initiate or kill any of their group members at any point as I only had 2 encounters with them that were verbally hostile, we complied with all demands and did not attempt any escapes. As for rule 9.4.3, I was snarky and gave attitude once, but nothing out of bounds that would result in giving them execution rights. For that attitude, I received a burn scar on the side of my face.

I would also like to add I spoke to Major about the issues and was basically told it was more a personal issue and not his problem. I had asked him to ask Sylva and Stannis when he went back to their channel if they'd like to talk the situation over, and if Major did so, told them in their channel via voice as well as over their personal discord. I even went as far as PM'ing them on Teamspeak when they were active in their private room but no response was given so since all attempts failed, I talked the situation over with all of Syndicate, some Black Rose members and the Mountain Men and conclusion was I should put up a report. Putting this up was supposed to be a last resort, but a lot of people did not like how the situation went as well as myself and no response was given from Sylva or Stannis so this is the outcome.

Edited by Kriss Blade
Fixing video link

Wyomings POV:

I was present within all 3 situations where kriss had issues with our group

1st encounter:

With the first encounter @Jack Rees-Mountbatten had warned kriss to not steal from CDF facilities(I believe) I then came up to them and tired to defuse the situation, eventually this led to them almost fighting each other, both individuals having weapons and physically threatening each other, me and another private managed to defuse the situation and send him on his way.

I would like to note that in this situation @Kriss Blade was surrounded by 4 cdf, fully armed with automatic weapons, kriss had from what I remember, a blaze. I believe that although kriss might be playing a confrontational character it was a very unusual situation. I personally wouldn't have piped up to 4 heavy armed dudes with I was holding a rifle with only 2 shots, ally or not. This encounter had left s terrible taste in our mouth, his lack of value for his life and overly hostile attitude was unneeded in my opinion.

I am then told he is salty and send Jack in to smooth things over oocly, at this point kriss acts completely indifferent to the situation, as tho he isn't bothered, even though I was previously wanted he was not happy, both oocly and icly.

2nd encounter:

Myself, @Spanners and some others are within our home base at GM, we are then greater by vince and kriss, both with their weapons drawn. They demand to speak to the highest ranking officer and so I step forward and listen to them. Vince voices so very valid concerns and I listen to him, then saying I will advise @Jack Rees-Mountbatten To not continue to act like this.

Kriss then begins to shout and gets in my face, telling me I will "tell" my CO, not advise him, at this point spanners comes over and tells kriss to "fuck off out of our base" this situation here was yet another where kriss was within a highly hostile situation while snipers and guards looking directly at him, however he continued to pipe up and act like he was invincible.

i will note @Jeff Adams was at this situation, as a member of syndicate (at the time) he had come to smooth things over, in regards to kisses earlier attitude. I'm sure he can agree with my that krisses attitude was silly and tbh yet again, showed little regard for the fact he was speaking to a large group of heavily armed individuals. 

3rd encounter:

After telling @Sylva and @Jack Rees-Mountbatten About the 2nd encounter we decide we have had enough of his attitude, we trick. Them and capture them. 

After capturing him, we take him to a nearby barn, he starts moaning about being hypothermic (God knows why he would attend a meeting why going hypothermic) me and @Jack Rees-Mountbatten end up taking care of him for around 20 mins, if not longer. We attempt to get him warm, we are forced to sit there while @Kriss Blade continually  runs around a fire, over and over.

Eventually  kriss gets better and we begin our trial(this being after kriss gave us execution permissions) we start the trial, mountain men get here and so we are forced to restart, eventually after a while the trial starts to go no where, someone speaks of "inaction and waiting"

Sylva replies "yes I'm also sick of waiting " *turns around and shouts kriss* he used the kill rights granted to him earlier, we then allow Vince to leave and keep that as a warning to their people

The trial was a "show trial" it was almost 100% going to end with his execution, the only reason a trial was had was to paint our group in a positive image, or you would like sent to work camp, either way, you were definitely going to be found guilty, we don't have to RP fair Trials. 

Extra:

'I'd also like to note that I find it confusing how Gallo was able to contact us almost as soon as we captured kriss and vince, both were stripped of their radios almost instantly and from what I remember, we heard nothing of them contacting for help on the radio.

From what I remember Gallo was not online, I do not believe anyone form their group was online tbh (unsure). Unless evidence can be supplied of someone directly witnessing us taking kriss and vince I would like to accuse Kriss of meta gaming, from what I know, they had contacted us before we made any demands, meaning they were informed somehow, from what I believe oocly.

Gallo had made demands over discord for us to release Kriss, there was no TS conversation before hand, we had not entered their open comms to made demands, from what I know, they miraculously contacted us, out of the blue.

( if one of my own group would like to correct me and tell me we had contact them first, feel free to do so)

Edited by Wyoming

Just now, Kriss Blade said:

Ludek Mikulas @Stannis

I play Oskar Hosek ingame, Ludek Mikulas is more of a faction lead OOC command character.

5 minutes ago, Kriss Blade said:

Cold, Freezing and Hypothermic status effects along with the Damp, Wet and Drenched statuses as well.

We've discussed this on teamspeak several times over, and came to the conclusion that you were using it to stall in-game. We tested you in-game with a thermometer to find out that you were only cold. The majority of our members at the time came to the conclusion that you were infact lying OOC in order to stall the situation further and take advantage of the hastiness of our players - and the needs for them to disconnect at the time. 

5 minutes ago, Kriss Blade said:

nothing too out of line that would enable NVFL (No Value for Life)

I'll let some of the other members add to this, apparently your shit-talking and banter in-game crossed this line a few times.

9 minutes ago, Kriss Blade said:

Personally and from info I've gathered from Vince when Sylva came into our open comms after asking if I perma'd, I was ridiculed and disrespected by him and Stannis for not perma killing my character on that radio post and in Teamspeak even though permissions were not given, let alone asked //ooc.

It's not the fact that we find it ridiculous that you've avoided the PK, it's more the fact that you literally came back to our camp:

shot two of us, killing one.

We also have the suspicion that you were infact despawning our tents and metagame - but we've not made a report due to the lack of evidence. I'll add it here:

f94351ed5eb60c28bc3fbfeffbd6246b.png

(You viewing the player status at the time, we assumed this was you looking out for Svoboda members joining and catching you.)

This is also added onto the video, when we all joined and caught you running out of Green Mountain.

This is also within 12 hours of the time when your character was shot in the face, regardless of if your character died or not - I doubt he would be of good enough health to run back to Green Mountain in full gear.

9 minutes ago, Kriss Blade said:

9.4.3 Hostages do not value their life, for example, they continuously talk back or insult you despite being told to stop.

Again like said above, a few of our members feel you crossed this line - I will let them add onto the report.

-

Despite me not being at the initial situation, I heard through both IC and OOC comms that you were being nothing but a pain. From lying about your characters temperature - to acting in a way that your character had no fear at all. I also heard from the majority of the players at the roleplay situation that you low-key disregarded peoples 

26 minutes ago, Kriss Blade said:

I was ridiculed and disrespected by him and Stannis for not perma killing my character on that radio post and in Teamspeak

Sx5wS4U.png

38 minutes ago, Kriss Blade said:

I would also like to note that Sylva had told me OOC that he had simply threw in a few charges simply for the RP, the charges I was charged with were [Theft, Treason, Disobeying Military Order in the State of Emergency, and Conspiracy of Overthrowing Svoboda] and to my knowledge from I believe Combine and the Mountain Men told me, there were 2-3 fake charges that made me pretty much set up to die.

I seriously hate to release roleplay concepts before we end up doing them - but this report has seriously put our roleplay to halt, and we're going to have to justify out actions through releasing our roleplay ideas. You weren't going to die in the situation - it was intented for you both to survive and to be forced to attend a work camp that we've set up. Instead, you annoyed our members OOC, showed that you weren't in-fact willing to roleplay and gave them a reason to kill you. We decided that the best way for roleplay to continue to flourish in the situation was to remove you from it. This links back to one of the communities core values.

To be honest, we were ready for this report as we knew that the level of toxicity that you've shown OOC and IC will only spill onto a forum report. 

I'd also like to throw the video evidence on-top of this report:

Rules broken:

• NVFL (6.3.2 As a victim you may NOT: - Pretend to be fearless, emotionless, not feel pain, or otherwise be unaffected by the situation where your life is at risk in a hostile situation.)
  • In your own video, you've failRP running around a fire, acting generally OOC, acting like a child who cannot sit still for five minutes - we're trying to organize some sort of roleplay, and we prefer not to use Teamspeak in situations that are passive roleplay, that's why he used voice for OOC. Id like to include one of the core values of the community. (0.3 ROLE PLAY FIRST Upholding good quality of role play and making sure that everyone enjoys it should always be a priority. The objective is for everyone to have fun, regardless of their preferred type of role play or nature of their character. Do not discriminate other players based on their preferred way to play, previous characters that they have played or their OOC reputation. Help newcomers with their first steps in game and guide them with these core values in mind.) We used VOIP in order to organize more roleplay - to create another storyline and or event, but of course you're only focused about the stats of your character and reporting people for minuscule things - exactly why people are afraid of doing hostile RPing.
  • We assume that you were looting/griefing/despawning our tents, we had several members watching your forum activity(forum screenshot linked) and had even more ready to spawn in. They spawn in - find tents griefed and despawned - and you were our number one suspect. Despite no hard proof, who else would do it? Who else would run up to said camp and despawn the tents of said people who just shot them. Who else was watching player activity on the forum page to see who was connected to the server so they could feel safe enough despawning/robbing from our tents. (6.8 Despawning or damaging a camp, storage container, vehicles or their contents using OOC knowledge or ill intent is considered griefing.) As for the use of the forum player count. (12.1 You may not use metagaming to give your character information that he/she would otherwise not have access to or to gain any kind of advantage over other players.)
  • You were also found logging into our base, video attached, where the full recording can be provided - considering the place is often guarded as seen in your video this rule can be applied as broken. (14.2 Traveling on one server to a location which would be difficult or impossible to get to on another server and then switching to that server once at your destination is considered ghosting.)

33 minutes ago, Stannis said:

• We assume that you were looting/griefing/despawning our tents, we had several members watching your forum activity(forum screenshot linked) and had even more ready to spawn in.

I can confirm this. After the incident shown in the video, @Kriss Blade managed to run off. After he attacked all three of us after we initiated on him (All three of us, with our guns pointed at him, mind you.) @Kriss Blade ran off into the forest after sustaining enough shock to put him on the ground in an unconscious state, @Combine searched for you in the forest after bandaging my wounds quickly and leaving me conscious with my legs not in the best shape. After the search failed, @Combine and I returned to GM (the situation happened just outside the gates), fixed what we could of my wounds and logged for a couple hours, during this time of us being offline I personally didn't have contact with @Stannis or @Combine until three to four hours later from what I remember as I was preoccupied with Halo and the Footy. After having my break I hopped back on to one of our members in the base saying how he found all the tents in shambles, we of course immediately suspected @Kriss Blade as we had seen him on the server status just to check if he was checking the forums to see if we were on whilst he played the server.  

Not only did @Kriss Blade not fear for his life during this situation (just out front of GM), you also became so petty as to poke @Stannis with flame-baiting pokes like shown above, essentially bragging that his character is 'FEARLESS' in a sense.

Final note: I don't think that the clip seems adequate as it obviously is completely altered to support your point of view, the first clip starts just as @Sylva starts ooc and ends as soon as he stops, all the while you are sprinting around a campfire instead of trying to roleplay your hypothermia.

Edited by Tander
Changed POV half way through my response. I am a boob sorry.

My POV: @Kriss Blade strolls into GM acting like he runs the place, and begins demanding things from my G @Wyoming . At this point I saw it was getting spicy so I stepped in and told @Kriss Blade to "Fuck off, before something worse happens". Shortly after he left the compound, me and the boys planned an ambush style attack, in which we'd jump Kriss and teach him a lesson. I was hiding in a bush for most of the interactions however from what I gathered Kriss had hypothermia for the entire 1 and a half hour interaction. He only lost his hypothermic status when we threatened to shoot him. It appears we scared the cold right outta' him. 

Edited by Spanners

Firstly, my IG name is Stepan Cernik. Not sure how you missed that, but regardless, Svárovský is my event character. You weren't important enough to justify him coming on.

I would like to firstly point out that I was never approached in Teamspeak as Kriss says he attempted to do. To be frank to see a report for something go up three days after the fact is suspicious in itself, and I'm sad to see what I considered a good working relationship OOCly go down the drain like this. Very sad, indeed.

Furthermore, I would like to point out that this video is very clearly edited (how it starts notwithstanding, at 45 seconds there is a jump cut) This situation started nearly an hour before, and he very interestingly accuses me of OOC after having a full conversation (in OOC) about doing a saline glitch to save his life. That whole conversation lasted approximately two to three minutes, in which you memed around just as much as I did. And then you oh-so perfectly accuse me of OOC right after you start recording. Well played.

I don’t go OOC a lot. Mostly I try and solve everything IG, and I’m constantly pushing for people to talk IG rather than through TS. I made an entire group dedicated to that, Res Publica. Its to the point where it frustrates people in my group that I won’t use TS. 

My POV is as follows: I logged in and was told that Kriss Blade had ICly flamed some of our members at Zelenegorsk. We resolve to not forgive this - second - slight against us, and set up a trap. We meet in Putoshka, and my men throw smoke grenades and RP tear gas as they storm the room, breaching and clearing. We initiate, Kriss and Vance complies, and we take them to a barn, after taking their radios immediately (as in, less than a minute after the initiation). Here I tell Vance that my quarrel is not with Syndicate or him or Terrano but simply this one man. I then tell Kriss Blade that this is what happens if you disrespect Svoboda, and most importantly, that if he did so again he would be killed. 

I would like to point out that at this time, @Combine got a radio message from Brandon Terrano saying something along the lines of "release my guys or your dead." Not sure how he got this information, but it definitely wasn't through IG means, and if it was over TS, then they certainly didn't double mic. The conversation between Combine and Terrano continues as we wait for about twenty minutes as Kriss runs circles around a fire. Meanwhile we stare at the treelines as we think he's metagamed reinforcements, who would have KOS rights. So immediately, we think he's stalling for time. Eventually, I just say fuck it, we're moving. We get halfway to GM when Kriss says he needs another fire, in the most exposed position possible. We relent but first tell him to go to a small compound south of GM while Vance, me, and Combine (?) head to base. We put Vance inside a cell and wait for Kriss Blade to arrive as I reaffirm to Vance that my quarrel isn't with him or Syndicate, its with Kriss. 

When Kriss arrives we put him into the cell too. I tell them that we will hold a tribunal to see if Kriss is guilty or not. The intention was to send him to Camp Redemption, our work camp, and re-educate him in the ways of glorious Kozlov. But my guys (the UK guys) need to go, and they want to solve all of this RP today. I relent and we determine to host the tribunal today instead of the day after. So we start the tribunal, and I'm laying down charges. Treason, Theft, Conspiracy Against the Chernarussian State, and Disobeying a Military Order in a State of Emergency.

He pleads not guilty to all but the last charge, and even gets in our face about the charges being complete BS (which, as I said earlier, if he did again would result in his death) and we allow Vance to represent him, and give them three minutes to formulate a defense. This is when he starts saying he needs saline or is going to die. Under his direction I do the glitch (he needed to tell me as I didn't know how) and then he says he needs a fire again. So we build him another and watch as he runs in circles for twenty minutes. Again. Instead of hopping TS channels between Syndicate and ourselves, we agree to just talk IG to make it easier for everyone, as we discuss that we want the RP to stop today and continue tomorrow, and everyone comes to an understanding that we will pick up where we left off. I relay this information to my group through VOIP so that Kriss and Vance hear it as well.

We start the deliberations, and halfway through the Mountain Men show up and we use them as the jury (instead of my mates) to make it a fair trial. Soon enough the trial devolves into a debate, and I get frustrated (ICly) that our jury seems more interested in Anarchy then forming an opinion without predisposition. So I exercise my "constitutional right" and execute Kriss, with the, albeit flimsy, basis that he backtalked us when we were leveling the charges. 

----

In conclusion, I am guilty of the charges leveled against me. I used excessive OOC in game, and over VOIP nonetheless, and executed Kriss under the assumption that any misunderstanding he would solve this through a solid OOC dialogue between our two groups. It pains me to see him throw all of that out to see me banned as either a slight or a way to get ahead in the war between our groups. I seriously thought I knew him, and his group, better. 

Regardless I will take my punishment as Staff sees fit. Very disappointed that an attempt wasn’t made to solve this outside of reports.

I will go top to bottom with this and answer your concerns and accusations as best I can. Not that you'd probably believe me, but I'll do so anyway.

1 hour ago, Stannis said:

We've discussed this on teamspeak several times over, and came to the conclusion that you were using it to stall in-game. We tested you in-game with a thermometer to find out that you were only cold. The majority of our members at the time came to the conclusion that you were infact lying OOC in order to stall the situation further and take advantage of the hastiness of our players - and the needs for them to disconnect at the time. 

This is more common sense than anything. If you do not have time to play/RP then do not get into a situation that forces you to stay on. Situations such as this can last as quick as 15 minutes or dragged on for 4 hours. I knew you guys were wanting to log off and I would've been happy to do the RP another time since Vince and I also have places to be. He had to go eat dinner and I had a Mil-Sim unit I had to attend to on Arma 3. Don't turn this into the victim game. I also state in the report quite clearly as well OOCly in TS that I am bugged and relogging did not fix the issue but after some time of personal trial and error, issue was resolved. Sure, it may seem suspect that as you wish to kill me that it becomes magically fixed, but DayZ is DayZ and I am not in control of that.

I'll let some of the other members add to this, apparently your shit-talking and banter in-game crossed this line a few times.

It's not the fact that we find it ridiculous that you've avoided the PK, it's more the fact that you literally came back to our camp:

Shit-Talking and Banter. I'd love to see any video evidence of this as the only time those two claims fit anywhere in the situation is when I was just snarky in the barn. According to Sylva, Vince and I were given a chance to defend ourselves and we were simply speaking our case. We didn't cross any lines, but if you want to just barely reach over the border of the rules to just inch your way to whatever it is you wanna do with my character then there's more to the issue than what I just posted.

As for the PK, I don't remember you asking permission to PK my character. You assumed  I PK'd but didn't nor did you run it across me much. You just assumed I did and then ridiculed me greatly for wanting to keep my character. I would've loved to PK Chris if the RP was top notch but judging by your response to this report and what you may have said behind my back, I am glad I didn't let you have the pleasure of that.

We also have the suspicion that you were infact despawning our tents and metagame - but we've not made a report due to the lack of evidence. I'll add it here:

We assume that you were looting/griefing/despawning our tents, we had several members watching your forum activity(forum screenshot linked) and had even more ready to spawn in.

If anyone is Metagaming here, it'd clearly be you as you just now stated that you were using OOC info to take action to things happening IC. I went up to your camp because Vince had told me he left my lovely Krystal behind (Go to my profile if you don't understand) so I went to go snag it and didn't find it. I never touched your tents, simply the contents. If someone went ahead and touched your tents, go ahead and question the other 59+ people. I'll even help you with it.

You were also found logging into our base, video attached, where the full recording can be provided

Please show me and everyone else this video. I never logged off in your base whatsoever. After gearing up, I came to your base, looted what I could after looking for Krystal and left but was encountered by your men. I did live after all so I don't see NVFL as I valued my life. I knew I could take you on and that's what I did.

Ah, as for the video and the claim there is more to it than meets the eye, I don't know what you want me to do. If you can fly over to Washington and fix it for me then be my guest, I will pay your flight fees and living fees no problem. It's all on my PayPal ready to go. There is nothing I can do for the video and there is nothing else I can provide. I explained the jump cut if you read my report fully.

As for Sylva's POV, I told Major and he said he told you and Stannis and I would've loved to solve this report OOC, but no contact was made with me. It pains me too ya know. And full conversation OOC in TEAMSPEAK. Literally states to not OOC in-game. Teamspeak is there for a reason and you can OOC in Teamspeak as it doesn't effect RP as it would in-game. There are many ways you could've dealt with that and you did it poorly. I defended my case as was my right given from you, not back-talking. Big difference.

In the end, the only thing I see myself guilty of is Excessive/uneccesarry OOC.

NVFL is justified as I did my best to Pain RP with text and very little voice. My valid reasoning is my folks and my walls aren't exactly best at keeping sound in nor out. I did not try Supermaning my way through and coming back was over the 2-hour mark. I knew my skills were enough to take 3 of you down and honestly I could've as per the conversation I had with Combine. I survived the skirmish and left and never returned.

Metagaming is one I don't see how you could prove or accuse me of. Wow, I was looking at the server list. So many people do that. What would I do with you logging on anyways if you log in at your camp? By the time the website refreshes and realized "Hey! [X] is in the game!" you're probably already putting a gun to the back of my head. As you clearly stated, you were going to use and almost did use the server list to metagame. You're at fault for that, not me. And why would I need to dismantle tents? I have all the necessary equipment, I just wanted Krystal back.

"Running around a fire, acting like a child." Hmmm... Okay. I'll be sure to be hypothermic again for you guys and just RP it out entirely. If I die, oh well. Not my RP I am ruining now am I? RP Is a 2-way street as stated. I know the core values and would've loved to RP more, but you can't RP with a dead player. Myself getting to a point where I was not cold nor damp was so we could RP without any interruptions. If you don't care if I die, then tell me. I won't tell you next time.

Logging into your base? I want evidence of this now. Like legit, right now. I want logs and the video. I can assure you I did not log into your base nor log out of it. Last place I logged out was nearest to Tisy. That is all.

If Staff has any questions for me, feel free to ask. If it is about the video, there's nothing I can do and I'm sorry.

2 hours ago, Wyoming said:

Eventually  kriss gets better and we begin our trial(this being after kriss gave us execution permissions)

2 hours ago, Wyoming said:

Unless evidence can be supplied of someone directly witnessing us taking kriss and vince I would like to accuse Kriss of meta gaming

Wyoming. I love you man. Minecraft and all, you're the homie but come on bruh. I never gave you execution permissions. Not once did you ask and if you did it was not made clear but for a fact, no one asked for Execution Perms.

And honestly, I too am lost as to how Gallo found out. I really do not know. This one you'll have to ask Vince or Anoymous about because I know nothing of how he got said info.

1 minute ago, Kriss Blade said:

Wyoming. I love you man. Minecraft and all, you're the homie but come on bruh. I never gave you execution permissions. Not once did you ask and if you did it was not made clear but for a fact, no one asked for Execution Perms.

And honestly, I too am lost as to how Gallo found out. I really do not know. This one you'll have to ask Vince or Anoymous about because I know nothing of how he got said info.

I'm sorry man, but I'm 90% sure u gave us permission in ooc

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

21:05:28 | Player "Stepan Cernik" is connected 
23:41:56 | Player "Stepan Cernik" has been disconnected

20:16:49 | Player "Chris Saou" is connected
00:57:25 | Player "Chris Saou" has been disconnected

19:22:46 | Player "Nikolai Kronin" is connected 
23:44:21 | Player "Nikolai Kronin" has been disconnected

19:01:04 | Player "Vince Rossi" is connected
00:57:22 | Player "Vince Rossi" has been disconnected

19:00:52 | Player "Glenn Wickstrom" is connected
- No Disconnect.- 

22:30:58 | Player "Matthias Reid" is connected
- No Discconect.-

19:00:51 | Player "Santiago Pavia" is connected
- No Disconnect.-

20:41:04 | Player "Artyom Aristov" is connected
23:37:09 | Player "Artyom Aristov" has been disconnected

21:16:20 | Player "Jack William RockGram" is connected 
22:43:18 | Player "Jack William RockGram" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

21:56:47 | "Stepan Cernik HIT Chris Saouby fist into head."
23:29:02 | "Stepan Cernik SHOT Chris Saouby 1911_Engraved into head."

Death Logs:

Spoiler

23:29:02 | Player "Chris Saou" has been killed by player "Stepan Cernik"

Chat Logs: 

Spoiler

21:46:07 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): *crosses his arms*
21:48:44 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): *opens a notebook*
21:49:22 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): *nods*

21:51:19 | Chat("Artyom Aristov": *opens door for him*

21:52:18 | Chat("Vince Rossi"): //can u hear me?

21:52:23 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Somewhat
21:52:51 | Chat("Chris Saou"): *He takes a soft whiff in the air*

21:53:09 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): *TEAR GAS SOAKS THE ROOM*

21:53:56 | Chat("Nikolai Kronin"): *CHECK FOR RADIO* // DO I FIND ONE?

21:54:00 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Yeah

21:54:04 | Chat("Artyom Aristov": *frisks for radio* // have 1?

21:54:07 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): //checks Vance

21:54:19 | Chat("Artyom Aristov": *takes*

21:54:14 | Chat("Vince Rossi"): //he has one

21:54:25 | Chat("Nikolai Kronin"): *TAKES AK FROM VINCE*
21:54:31 | Chat("Nikolai Kronin"): /

21:54:45 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Btw I am freezing
21:54:48 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Might go Hypothermic

21:58:35 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): *takes his axe and warms the head8

21:58:50 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Hypothermic btw. Saturation is slowly being lost

21:58:56 | Chat("Jack William RockGram"): *looks pumped
21:59:09 | Chat("Jack William RockGram"): //go toward the fire

21:59:20 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): //perm to perma scar?

21:59:28 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Depends on the scar. What is said scar?

21:59:34 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): //a burn on the face

21:59:47 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Like the flat head burn? Like Last Airbender Prince Zuko style?

21:59:42 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): //im branding you again bby

21:59:51 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): Yep
21:59:53 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): //

21:59:56 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Go ahead.

22:00:08 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): *presses the axe against his face*

22:00:24 | Chat("Chris Saou"): *He gritts his teeth and silently screams*

22:00:28 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): *TAKES IT OFF, THROWS HIM TO THE GROUND*

22:00:43 | Chat("Jack William RockGram"): *hits on the back of the head with his bat
22:01:47 | Chat("Jack William RockGram"): *hits in the dick // does it work

22:02:02 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Sure? Low blow though
22:02:15 | Chat("Chris Saou"): *He holds his legs together quite a bit*

22:03:08 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): //ARE YOU WARM?

22:03:18 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Not hypo, but freezing currently

22:03:39 | Chat("Jack William RockGram"): *kicks in the ribs
22:03:54 | Chat("Jack William RockGram"): *stands on his knee

22:05:04 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): *kicks him down again*

22:05:12 | Chat("Jack William RockGram"): *kicks in hea
22:05:43 | Chat("Jack William RockGram"): *takes hammer of his back
22:06:23 | Chat("Jack William RockGram"): //crushes toes - * swings* does it hit ? 

22:06:38 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Doesn't crush them, but it does hurt

22:08:29 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): //EG ARE YOU NOT FREEZING

22:08:38 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //I am freezing. It's all on recording

22:08:56 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): *thinks about it*

22:09:42 | Chat("Chris Saou"): *He grabs a small stick of morphine from his vest and jabs it into his leg*
22:11:32 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Hypothermic again
22:13:08 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Still hypothermic. Permission to sprint in a circle?

22:13:12 | Chat("Nikolai Kronin"): // sure

22:14:39 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): //searches

22:14:48 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Wyoming, saline me
22:15:36 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //I also am nearly dehydrating...
22:18:24 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Can you bring Sylva in the open comms? OOC please
22:18:58 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Relogging

22:19:01 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): *LOCKS THE DOOR* //OOCLY DONT LEAVE ITS A FUCKING JAIL CELL

22:19:19 | Chat("Vince Rossi"): ///i got u

22:19:45 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): //Vance, OOCly we can discuss this, come into open comms

22:21:32 | Chat("Vince Rossi"): *Sit in chair*
22:24:01 | Chat("Vince Rossi"): *unzips pants,taking a piss in toilet*
22:24:17 | Chat("Vince Rossi"): *finishes,zipping pants back up

22:31:05 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Bro ooc in chat noob

22:34:45 | Chat("Jack William RockGram"): //since your bugged can we exicute 

22:34:57 | Chat("Artyom Aristov": // WE WIll store ur gear, if u wwanna drop it all

22:34:58 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //nonono I am freezing
22:35:17 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //No longer hypo. Am freezing

22:35:22 | Chat("Artyom Aristov": // ffs

22:35:26 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): //FFS

22:35:30 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Not my fault! Blame DAYZ!

22:35:31 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): //kk nm 

22:35:50 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //it's all on recording if you wanna see it

22:35:41 | Chat("Artyom Aristov": //suspect much

22:35:44 | Chat("Nikolai Kronin"): // lovely

22:35:56 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): //i believ you

22:36:18 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //If you still wanna execute, you can. Don't wanna ruin rp
22:36:24 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Just not perma kill

22:36:31 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): //we'll do it later, by firing squad
22:36:48 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): //maybe idk, we're gonna have a tribunal
22:37:09 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): //it will decide your fate and punishment

22:37:23 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Sorry, what's a tribunal again?

22:37:30 | Chat("Nikolai Kronin"): // ok enough ooc

22:42:19 | Chat("Nikolai Kronin"): // Whats your status?

22:42:35 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Cold

22:42:39 | Chat("Nikolai Kronin"): // ok

22:42:44 | Chat("Jack William RockGram"): //perms to lof
22:42:48 | Chat("Jack William RockGram"): //*log

22:43:09 | Chat("Nikolai Kronin"): //*yes

22:47:30 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Nope. Literally just got rid of the cold status
22:48:13 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //37.6 C
22:48:27 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Again, just got rid of the cold status, but thank you
22:54:19 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //If I get bad_module, you'll know
22:55:49 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //He crashed. He's logging back in

22:56:47 | Chat("Santiago Pavia": //RELOGGING

23:06:20 | Chat("Artyom Aristov": *shakes his head*

23:09:29 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): *nods*

23:11:23 | Chat("Glenn Wickstrom": *shows ID* 

23:11:23 | Chat("Matthias Reid": *shows id MATTHIAS REID
23:11:23 | Chat("Matthias Reid": *shows id MATTHIAS REID

23:14:53 | Chat("Chris Saou"): *He shakes his head slowly at how radical these claims are*

23:22:10 | Chat("Glenn Wickstrom": //How long do you have? 

23:22:10 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): //RGR

23:22:50 | Chat("Glenn Wickstrom": //please wait 10 min 

23:24:47 | Chat("Santiago Pavia": *stretches arms up from thinking*

23:24:21 | Chat("Matthias Reid": *starts to pace, thinking deeply*
23:27:35 | Chat("Matthias Reid": //STOP OOC PLEASE GUYS, 

23:31:30 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): //JOIN OUR COMMS

23:31:31 | Chat("Matthias Reid": *HANDS a paper 

23:33:32 | Chat("Stepan Cernik"): //european time

23:34:19 | Chat("Matthias Reid": *PUTS HAND ON HIS SHOULDER

23:34:44 | Chat("Santiago Pavia": *whispers to glenn* "Lets hope this meeting goes well"

23:36:49 | Chat("Matthias Reid": *fistbumps the man
23:36:52 | Chat("Matthias Reid": *is left hanging

23:36:58 | Chat("Artyom Aristov": *DOES SAME

23:16:55 | Chat("Vince Rossi"): //can we speed it up?

23:17:06 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Same
23:19:23 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Vince is bugged. Untie him!
23:19:28 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //He might crash
23:19:58 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Permission for Vince to relog?

23:20:03 | Chat("Vince Rossi"): //im good

23:20:07 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Oh ok

23:21:55 | Chat("Vince Rossi"): ///we havbe to hurry
23:22:26 | Chat("Vince Rossi"): //10 to 15 minsi got dinner

23:22:37 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //You can go eat now if you want
23:22:40 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Just come back

23:22:47 | Chat("Vince Rossi"): //no iu want this shit done

23:26:34 | Chat("Chris Saou"): *Chris would have a Prince Zuko-like burn scar on the left side of his face*
23:27:16 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Ever seen the Last Airbender?
23:27:24 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Google Prince Zuko Last Airbender
23:27:29 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Ouch

23:29:12 | Chat("Vince Rossi"): *STARES AT HIM*
23:30:05 | Chat("Vince Rossi"): *Puts my hand over his chest*
23:30:40 | Chat("Vince Rossi"): *takes his mask and wraps it over his wrist*
23:32:38 | Chat("Vince Rossi"): *his masked wrapped around his wrist*

00:16:21 | Chat("Chris Saou"): *A burn scar the size of roughly 1/4 of his face is shown on his left side*

Already posted PoVs; @Kriss Blade - Chris Saou, @Wyoming - Artyom Aristov, @Stannis - Oskar Hosek, @Sylva - Stepan Cernik, @HartlssHeretic - Methias Reed

---

Calling in @RussianPotato - Nikolai Kronin, @Svenne - Glenn Wickstrom, @Anoymouse -Vince Rossi,  @Scottie - Santiago Pavia,  @Jack Rees-Mountbatten -Jack William RockGram  and any other allies as well as any/all unedited video evidence they may have. 

Nah man. I never gave perms OOC for an execution. Honest to all the Gods and mothers I've known and knew, I for sure didn't.

Edit: Ok, so I said this:

//If you still wanna execute, you can. Don't wanna ruin rp

I was unaware that Execution Rights cannot be retracted. Even though I said no execution after because you lot started to become impatient and wanted to log off. After things started actually going, I went ahead and said "No Execution." If you cannot retract the rights then oh well. My bads.

Edited by Kriss Blade
Clarification

Unless you would like to talk this out over TS, my group and I will refrain from posting again unless called by Staff.

Edited by Sylva

@Stannis Were you present and involved in the alternation/encounter that took place at all? Where Kriss Blade was taken hostage and perma-scarred? 

Matthias Reid's POV: I have video from the time we entered the camp till we left, it may take a little while to upload, but anyways to be to the point. The Mountain men were on our way to CDF base to recruit volunteers to go attack anarchy we walk up and see CDF have prisoners and the video shows the rest (Video is rendering and then uploading now)

about 120 minutes until render and upload is complete its a 30 minute video

Edited by HartlssHeretic
RENDER UPDATE

Sorry, I had logged at this point, I did not see the situation pertaining to the trail or any of the rule break. I would like to add that I did witness @Sylva use the OOC VOIP and agree with his conclusion about the situation. Also, I did feel that the OCC chat was a bit excessive but that's just me. However, I do not feel that any of the infractions I witnessed particularly ruined my RP. I felt that I was a pretty cool situation and I hope you guys work it out.

Edited by Jack Rees-Mountbatten

@Jeff Adams were you involved in the reported situation? If so please post your full and detailed point of view.

Santiago Pavias POV

So my group The Mountain Men decided to head up to Green Mountain and ask the CDF for assistance as we were going to go do a raid on Novy Sobor and try and take out some Anarchy boys. As soon as we arrived the Lieutenant or commander on base (can't remember his IC name) asked if we would be a jury for a trial with some Syndicate members, the Don, and Chris Saou. Matthias took lead in talking and asking why the CDF was doing this while me and Glenn sat back and listened, then all of a sudden when Matthias said he's tired of the groups in the coalition fighting, the CDF commanding officer said he was also tried, turned, and executed Chris infront of us.

My POV:

Me @HartlssHeretic and @Scottie went up to GM to speak with the CDF so we could get additional fighters. Once we show up we are told to act as jury for a trial because some Syndicate members had apparently been misbehaving. @HartlssHeretic took the lead while me and @Scottie listened. After a couple of minutes of discussion @Sylva said a long the lines that he was tired and executed the hostage. After some minutes of discussing we decided to leave because we did not want to involve ourselves in the situation. 

3 hours ago, Brayces said:

@Stannis Were you present and involved in the alternation/encounter that took place at all? Where Kriss Blade was taken hostage and perma-scarred? 

Wasn't involved directly during the first encounter - but I was in OOC comms.

Was directly involved in second encounter - video proof provided.

4 hours ago, Kriss Blade said:

This is more common sense than anything. If you do not have time to play/RP then do not get into a situation that forces you to stay on. Situations such as this can last as quick as 15 minutes or dragged on for 4 hours. I knew you guys were wanting to log off and I would've been happy to do the RP another time since Vince and I also have places to be. He had to go eat dinner and I had a Mil-Sim unit I had to attend to on Arma 3.

That still doesn't give you the right to abuse their situation - from what I've seen, you've used their hastiness and need to rush the situation to put together this flimsy report, using the roleplay situation to gather minor rule-breakages against us, instead of actually getting involved fully with roleplay.

Don't turn this into the victim game.

You started this report, don't even try. Be professional and keep the fallacies out.

As for the PK, I don't remember you asking permission to PK my character. You assumed 

22:36:18 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //If you still wanna execute, you can. Don't wanna ruin rp
22:36:24 | Chat("Chris Saou"): //Just not perma kill

We didn't assume anything - we killed you on the grounds to continue roleplay. We asked you to PK, you refused so inorder for roleplay to continue we executed your character on what we did assume was that there would be some sort of NLR where your character wouldn't immediately be back at our base and sending out radio messages such as the one where we directly ridiculed you.

5 hours ago, Kriss Blade said:

If anyone is Metagaming here, it'd clearly be you as you just now stated that you were using OOC info to take action to things happening IC.

Metagaming is using OOC obtained information IC in order to benefit your character or group. Metagaming is not using OOC information as an attempt to gain hard evidence against somebody that you suspect is despawning your tents.

Please show me and everyone else this video. I never logged off in your base whatsoever. After gearing up, I came to your base, looted what I could after looking for Krystal and left but was encountered by your men. I did live after all so I don't see NVFL as I valued my life. I knew I could take you on and that's what I did.

Full video will be uploaded and provided. When 3 people have their weapons aimed at you, and tell you to put your gun down - you believe then pointing your own weapon is the best option for you character and is valuing your life. The reason you managed to take us all on was because we were accounting for some sort of roleplay rather than you immediately shooting two of us. I guess it must be shoot first roleplay after for you.

as for the video and the claim

We still find it somehow convenient for you that the past 30min of the video isn't there.

Literally states to not OOC in-game.

The situation demanded it, and I believe sylva isn't in the wrong at all. In order to continue the flow of roleplay it was necessary for him to organise things quickly and efficiently using VOIP. If he were to tab out, poke everyone in the situation, get all of our guys in teamspeak - then argue over teamspeak on how things were going down you all would've been sat there for another 30 mins. Sylva did the right thing by taking initiative and control of the situation so that roleplay proceeds, but again the only thing that you care about is picking up rule breakages instead of roleplay.

As you clearly stated, you were going to use and almost did use the server list to metagame.

Stated above, we needed hard evidence on whoever was despawning our tents - you are the number 1 suspect.

"Running around a fire, acting like a child." Hmmm... Okay. I'll be sure to be hypothermic again for you guys and just RP it out entirely. If I die, oh well. Not my RP I am ruining now am I? RP Is a 2-way street as stated. I know the core values and would've loved to RP more, but you can't RP with a dead player.

If you roleplayed your hypothermia instead of sprinting laps around a fire and complaining OOC im sure both you and those involved would enjoy the situation way more. There was a fire, we saline'd you - you didn't have to worry about a thing.

Logging into your base? I want evidence of this now. Like legit, right now. I want logs and the video. I can assure you I did not log into your base nor log out of it. Last place I logged out was nearest to Tisy. That is all.

Video will be provided when I get home from work and uni.

Ok, So my POV would be the same as Kriss's and really just watch the video.  We were doing our "trial" in the middle of speaking as we spoke the truth Sylva's character just kills Kriss' character with no reason at all.

To all Staff Members who have power over this report.

I have spoken to @Sylva in the presence of @Major , @Gallo , & @Stannis . There were small bumps in our conversation but we came to the conclusion, in a very mature and civilized manner, that this report is in fact very dumb and I should've waited for Sylva to have more free time in order to speak to him. With upcoming major RP events planned for Coalition and Svoboda talked about OOC in TS, we prefer no punishment to come from this report as it was resolved through voice chat in the Svoboda Discord and TS.

I apologize for wasting anyone's time but we as The Syndicate and from the Svoboda Group feel that this report should be closed as soon as possible. Thank you.

I understand the GM's perogative to keep the report open but the issue has been discussed and solved and we would both appreciate it if we could put this behind us and go back to what we're all here for - roleplay.

15 hours ago, Anoymouse said:

Ok, So my POV would be the same as Kriss's and really just watch the video.  We were doing our "trial" in the middle of speaking as we spoke the truth Sylva's character just kills Kriss' character with no reason at all.

Please post a full and detailed PoV, what you have stated here is not a full PoV, thank you!!

They called my man Kriss for a discussion for a thing that happened between Kriss and one of their guys. I decided to show up of course as I'm the leader. They then held us up, took us to GM and had us on a trial. The mountain men came up, and we restarted the trial, and in the middle of the thing sylva just shuts everyone up and shoots him, then basically lets me go.