Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 15:40
Sign in to follow this  
Lori

DayZRP Positivity and Good Vibes Community Thread

A nice positive community thread for people to spread good vibes, messages and attitudes. Every post must have a good vibes message! It can be anything! A positive picture, a compliment, saying what you're grateful for in the community and more!

Just gotta spread those good vibes, yeah know? This is Project Positivity! If you ever feel down about something, whether IRL, from another community or even this one, I want this thread to put a smile on your face!

I'll start us off. 

I'm grateful to be in a community with so many people who love zombies and RP as much as I do.

PPYBSm5.jpg

Edited by Lori

I would go through and look for the rest but it ain't my job, plenty of threads that are exactly this unfortunately. 

2 minutes ago, Mexi said:

I would go through and look for the rest but it ain't my job, plenty of threads that are exactly this unfortunately. 

Compliment the person above is more for good feels. I want this thread to be filled with happy thoughts, random good news, and maybe pictures or videos! A wider spectrum of good vibes for all! Vent corner is more for mental health and getting stuff of your chest! This thread serves a fundamentally different purpose in getting people to smile! 

But I love that this community has multiple threads for stuff like this! So I'll take that as your good vibes message! That this community is so caring they have threads for compliments and making sure people have a place to talk about their problems <3

V1OEUn5.jpg

77f.jpg.7563547ab2d75055a640a9dd82abda53.jpg

I also condone spreading positive vibes !

I got a haircut yesterday and it's great because I like having short hair handsup.png.a3eee04006148db62aaf232cc292082d.png

Got 92% in my maths module in year 2 aerospace engineering  ^_^
1:1 degree here I come :P

I'm about to bake 4.5 kg chocolate chip cookies. That's pretty positive, right?

I'm having a great time on the server, I like this thread though, It's like a good breath of fresh air  :) 

I have my love down to visit @Aristocrat! And this has made me so happy, I think people forget how much a snuggle/cuddle can really lift a mood! I wish I could hand out hugs to everyone, because they are great.

20 minutes ago, Brayces said:

I have my love down to visit @Aristocrat! And this has made me so happy, I think people forget how much a snuggle/cuddle can really lift a mood! I wish I could hand out hugs to everyone, because they are great.

OH NO! Staff can't date community members due to bias in reports! (JK i'm dating my supervisor xD)

3 minutes ago, Descendants said:

OH NO! Staff can't date community members due to bias in reports! (JK i'm dating my supervisor xD)

LOL, it's okay.

Anything to do with him in Staff I'm not allowed in on discussions... v_v ... 

Can't even touch his account, reports, posts or requests ... </3 

1 minute ago, Brayces said:

Can't even touch his account, reports, posts or requests ... </3 

just touch other things ;) (people get so bitter when you're dating a person of power tbh)

Just now, Descendants said:

just touch other things ;) (people get so bitter when you're dating a person of power tbh)

I guess it's a good thing he's never on the forums, lol. ;P 

But ya! :D Also, I think I'm gonna get a poke bowl today and man I'm excited. 

1 minute ago, G19RP said:

3 more weeks until I can post a status! At least it’s not 4 anymore.

Hide contents

Staff if you are there, this is a cry for help, I have realized my mistakes and I am a changed man, I have become a sad boy ever since my rights were taken. The only thing keeping me together is the great optimism and positivity this community spreads. Ty

what did you do? 

6 hours ago, Lori said:

who love zombies and RP

Did you just....say the Z word? 

Since when is this a ZOMBIE game .xd :D:D:D

3 minutes ago, Majoo said:

This is the running, sitting, and talking simulator. BUT there are posters in the game that say "Zombie!". Either way, trash game, good community, im happy to be here.

2 hours ago, Brayces said:

I'm so happy you're getting to spend time with your love! Get your snuggle battery recharged! >80!!! 

Also:

8EciDX0.gif

7 hours ago, Hellboy said:

77f.jpg.7563547ab2d75055a640a9dd82abda53.jpg

I'm glad you enjoy the thread! I hope you have a nice day!

hFbr7mG.gif

6 hours ago, Harvey said:

I also condone spreading positive vibes !

Me too! : D Glad we're on the same page Harvey! You're awesome!

IsiJq0S.gif

5 hours ago, Max said:

I got a haircut yesterday and it's great because I like having short hair handsup.png.a3eee04006148db62aaf232cc292082d.png

I bet your hair looks amazing!

tumblr_niidwchk1A1rckrcoo1_400.gif

5 hours ago, The Traveler said:

Got 92% in my maths module in year 2 aerospace engineering  ^_^
1:1 degree here I come :P

Wow! That sounds tough! Good job! I definitely wouldn't be able to do that!

yMf4bk9.gif

Edited by Lori

5 hours ago, Jman14102 said:

I am one hundred percent for this.

Thanks a bunch <3

IIQDU0S.gif

5 hours ago, Ace Rifai said:

I'm about to bake 4.5 kg chocolate chip cookies. That's pretty positive, right?

Oooo~ Yes! Cookies are amazing! Here! Have a snack to go with your cookies!

vzD7jKU.jpg

4 hours ago, Hardwired said:

I'm having a great time on the server, I like this thread though, It's like a good breath of fresh air  :) 

Thank you <3 People like you who post nice things make it possible!

s5jdkoseqhky.gif

ALL this positive makes me positive! We have a vent thread, positive thread and maybe a goodluck thread In the future? 

2 hours ago, G19RP said:

3 more weeks until I can post a status! At least it’s not 4 anymore.

Reveal hidden contents

Staff if you are there, this is a cry for help, I have realized my mistakes and I am a changed man, I have become a sad boy ever since my rights were taken. The only thing keeping me together is the great optimism and positivity this community spreads. Ty

I hope the time flies! You have my....

uhr1TF7.gif

2 hours ago, Descendants said:

Haha! I'm happy for you and your love <3

4FSNAz0.jpg

2 hours ago, Majoo said:

But zombies are so cute! They have to be in this game! Exhibit A:

Spoiler

1r10tR4.jpg

3 minutes ago, DrMax said:

ALL this positive makes me positive! We have a vent thread, positive thread and maybe a goodluck thread In the future? 

I'm glad you're feeling so positive! Maybe a good luck thread could be fun!

G2rCOWS.gif

my university is so pretty, its like a little oasis in my dirty city. i love it here. also moved into a nice and pretty new house

17 minutes ago, Whitename said:

my university is so pretty, its like a little oasis in my dirty city. i love it here. also moved into a nice and pretty new house

I'm happy for you! Moving into a new house can be so exciting! Hope it wasn't too stressful!

Hkw5SLn.gif

Wow, this thread is turning into the only thing on this website that doesn't make me want to fall of a bridge. Good on you @Lori.