Server time (UTC): 2020-10-29, 10:11
Sign in to follow this  
Lucas

Donation Subscriptions

I used to pay for the Hall Of Famer rank subscription and decided to stop it considering I stopped playing for a while. I came back and it looks like it's been changed abit.. Like prices and other random small things and was wondering how I would be able to start paying for the rank subscription again? Would I just renew it and continue the 10$ for Hall of famer even though it's now 7.5 and 75$? Would I have to repay for the whole thing again? Thanks :D

Edit: I completely understand that I won't get a higher rank because I suddenly stopped paying it and am not expecting to.. I'm just wondering If I would have to carry on paying or completely have to start a new subscription of 7.5$ instead of the 10$.

Edited by Lucass

I believe your subscription would have to be started anew as you're currently sitting at the closest rank you've paid into.

Correct me if i'm wrong @Rolle

I believe I paid for 5 months btw.. Also I don't understand what you mean? Do you mean I'm sitting at donor rank because it's to the closest rank I've paid upto?

Just now, Lucass said:

I believe I paid for 5 months btw.. Also I don't understand what you mean? Do you mean I'm sitting at donor rank because it's to the closest rank I've paid upto?

Yes, i believe so. Your donor rank is a result of what you've paid up to.

And what i mean by starting anew is that because of the new payment options, to get the new rates, you would have to start a new subscription.

I don't understand why my rank would be at donor though considering I've paid 50$ though? I bought Donor first and then paid 5 months of subscriptions for Hall Of Famer.

I suppose then it is best you submit a ticket for the admins to look into, though i did tag Rolle to answer himself, as he deals with subscription stuff. He has your account details, i'm sure.

I believe I know this one. You've paid 50eur, you'll only need to pay the remaining 25eur to get to the HOF full price. But, you'll need to hear from Rolle

Edited by Whitename

Ranks after a cancelled sub based on what you paid so far are not set automatically, you need to create a ticket for that. That's why you only got donor, which was your rank before the sub. Fixed it for you now.