Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2018-04-24, 21:01

Your in game name: Leo Lynch

Names of allies involved: Anarchy Guys

Name of suspect/s: Kouketsu Black & the girl he was with

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

https://plays.tv/video/5adf9c2dbecb212162/nvfl?from=user

Detailed description of the events: 

We find two people in a beige house in Stary after dealing with some people in some cars.  The activity is suspicious as there was a firefight outside that house before.  We confront them and the girl just D/Cs.  The man while surrounded by 5-6 of us refuses to give up his weapon, was extremely confrontational/insulting and continued to be suspicious so he was initiated on.  After he was initiated on he is brought to the church where he proceeded to insult/challenge the anarchy boys.  @Puncture accepts the challenge and I was trying to tell the man that if he was knocked uncon he would be killed.  I walk away and G19 confronts him about his attitude before the fight, he punches G19 and is subsequently shot where he stood.

Edited by ExoticRP

Joey Phillips POV

So I was doing some hostage RP with a guy and when I let him go he pulls out a magnum and shoots him self. A few minutes later @G19RP brings in a guy with an attitude and he puts up his fist tells one of our group members to fight him. I immediatley step in and accept his offer. As I was preparing G19 began speaking to him about his attitude and the ended up punching g19 for some reason and he gets immediately sprayed down.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

21:36:48 | Player "Leo Lynch" is connected 
23:07:38 | Player "Leo Lynch" has been disconnected

20:53:00 | Player "Joey Phillips" is connected 
- Server Restart, no disconnect.-

20:52:42 | Player "Fyodr Belokov" is connected 
00:57:03 | Player "Fyodr Belokov" has been disconnected

20:22:15 | Player "Kouketsu Black" is connected
21:57:29 | Player "Kouketsu Black"  has been disconnected

Hit Logs: 

Spoiler

21:57:05 | "Kouketsu Black HIT Fyodr Belokov by fist into rightarm."
21:57:06 | "Fyodr Belokov SHOT Kouketsu Black by AK101 into Chest."
21:57:06 | "Fyodr Belokov SHOT Kouketsu Black by AK101 into Chest."
22:12:57 | "Fyodr Belokov SHOT Robert Conwayby AK101 into head."
22:12:57 | "Fyodr Belokov SHOT Robert Conwayby AK101 into head."
22:36:01 | "Joey Phillips HIT David Anderson by fist into RightArm."

Death Logs: 

Spoiler

21:57:06 | Player "Kouketsu Black"has been killed by player "Fyodr Belokov"
22:12:57 | Player "Robert Conway"has been killed by player "Fyodr Belokov"

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

21:48:29 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): //would search for a security badge, do i find one?
21:49:32 | Chat("Joey Phillips"): *He would be shocked*
21:50:25 | Chat("Joey Phillips"): *Pulls out a towel and puts it over the man*
21:50:48 | Chat("Joey Phillips"): *Prays for the man*

21:51:49 | Chat("Kouketsu Black"): *Pulled his tags from his shirt.*

21:56:47 | Chat("Joey Phillips"): //permission to be executed if you get knocked out

21:58:25 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): //what freq would your radio have been on?
21:58:49 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): //?
21:59:56 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): //?
22:01:06 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): //conway, please answer the searches
22:03:10 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): *grabs man around neck and knees him in the gut*
22:04:17 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): *would pull up his msk tightly*
22:04:37 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): //permission to execute conway? not a pk just an execution
22:09:04 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): //WHAT FREQ WOULD YOUR RADIO BE ON? BE HONEST

22:06:43 | Chat("Joey Phillips"): *Puts the gask mask on the man*
22:07:30 | Chat("Joey Phillips"): *Pulls out towel and puts it over the man*
22:10:33 | Chat("Joey Phillips"): *He would look nervous*

22:14:14 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): *POURS GASOLINE ON BODY ND LIGHTS IT ON FIRE ALONG WITH THE MANS EQUIPMENT*
23:55:54 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): *sets down 3 permits and 3 pens*
00:40:11 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): *takes paper*

00:37:52 | Chat("Joey Phillips"): *Slowly puts hand down*
00:56:23 | Chat("Joey Phillips"): *Pats arnost on the head*

Already posted PoVs - @ExoticRP - Leo Lynch, @Puncture - Joey Phillips, @G19RP - Fyodr Belokov

---

Calling in @Kouketsu - Kouketsu Black to post his PoV along with any allies and any/all unedited video evidence. 

@Kouketsu you will be temp banned until you post your POV.

POV: Traveling through Stary with a partner (who disconnected while in the bathroom, not Combat Logging so let us get that clear) when heard some noise outside, part of some commotion. Made no sounds, made no indication that people were even in that buildings yet managed to be stumbled on as usual by a member of Anarchy (no shock there).

Was given some bullshit about not having a permit (which I would like to point out there is no Game Mechanic to support this requirement so even word of mouth even in RP is ignored or denied) and was given a No-Alternative of "Present Weapons or be killed". The equipment is not an issue and do not really give a fuck about it as anyone with skill can roll around and pick up equipment.. The constant harassment of content regardless of what is taking place with a No Win Scenario however is toxic.

IF the situation could have been handled in a legitimate RP manner instead of favoritism it could have gone much differently. If you have anything else, drag me to TS and we will solve this once and for all.

@Kouketsu your temp ban has been lifted, please keep an eye on the report incase we have anymore questions.

@Kouketsu who was your "partner" that disconnected before you were initiated on? If you could please list the forum name that would be great.

@Kouketsu will be temp banned as he as played on the server but not responded to the report.

I barely check this thing. The person who was there with me was @Katzy, and she disconnected while away from her keyboard.

19 hours ago, Kouketsu said:

I barely check this thing. The person who was there with me was @Katzy, and she disconnected while away from her keyboard.

Thank you for posting your POV, your temp ban has been lifted. Keep an eye on the report incase we have any more questions. 

Calling in @Katzy to post her POV on the situation, as well as to provide any video evidence you have unedited.

Traveling with @Kouketsu through town, hear commotion so go into a house real quick which happens to be a house one guy stumbles upon us in. Interact with them for a bit, ask us who we are and why were in the house. Say were just looking through the house. Proceed to ask about gun registration. I get called by real life in the middle of it and have no time ooc afk, household emergency asking me to help them and then mother nature calling. I DC while AFK. 

Verdict:

@Kouketsu ¦ NVFL (No value for Life)¦ Not guilty

@G19RP ¦Invalid Kill (RDM) ¦ Guilty

@Katzy ¦Combat Logging¦ Guilty

After reviewing the situation that went down, the staff team have come to the following conclusion for this situation: The first thing we wish to address is the claims for NVFL from the OP's party. We all watched the situation going down and from what we have gathered is that the OP''s party was trying to organise a Roleplayed out Fisty cuffs match between one of the hostage takers and the hostage himself. From here we see in the video that the hostage is mouthy and disrespectful, he doesn't do it in a trolling manner and more than importantly here, is not a direct threat to you. Its after a bit of back and forth he raises his hands and punches G19 once and then returns to put his hands down. You then proceed to gun him down straight on the spot. This is what the staff team is not okay with. You had full on control of the situation, you did not gain KOS rights by that one punch and did not gain execution rights either for this act. If per say, he was to continue punching you, or did this a few times during then encounter, or attempting to punch you then yes, feel free to gun him down for his actions and we would have punished him for NVFL. But in this case, the punch itself is providing hostile RP to the situation.

You had full control of him, there was no real threat that he could have posed and from that act of rebelling,  you could have justified even harsher hostile RP. You could have psychically punished him, you could have beaten him down to a pulp but it was decided to go up a gear and gun him down on the spot.  After discussing within multiple staff members we have seem an increase of trigger happy killings from people and initiators on hostages. We are not saying they can't be touched, but there are moments that justify gunning down somebody so quickly. This isn't one.

We also wish to address to G19 that he has a history of a quick trigger on hostages and in general with people. While we will not do it now, we are giving a warning to him that if this behaviour continues there is a possibility that verdicts might be harsher with longer punishments if this attitude is not improved upon.

The last thing we wish to state also is general attitude seen by the accused in this report has been terrible. Keep calm, don't go around spilling hate on the forums. If you don't like somebody or their ideas keep it to yourself or between your friends. But keep our forums clear of this attitude. We do not want to see this behaviour here again, especially in reports.

In regards to Katzy., You where mid RP during the situation, while we do respect RL, there was no indication done by you to the other players that you where going AFK. If RP it out, such as: Well peeeps, im off for the night, you have a good one. Or "im gonna hit the hay" thats fine. But if you decide just to go AFK without indication and then just log mid RP, no matter if it is a hostile situation or not you need to give an indication you are leaving and while in a hostile situation. Ask at least to leave.

Outcome:

@G19RP ¦Invalid Kill (RDM)¦ 3 day ban + Banstrike (10 points)¦

@Katzy ¦Combat Logging¦ 3 days + Banstrike (10 points)¦

Signed by @Harvey @Brayces @Oisin