Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 16:32 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Greener161

Formula 1

Hello all,

Curious to see if anyone in the community follows F1 at all and just to have a general discussion about it. I personally support the red bull team and my favourite driver being max verstappen at the moment but all hes been doing this season is crashing into people. 

Image result for f1 gif verstappen

Edited by Greener161

Hey, I'm a huge F1 fan.  Haven't missed a race since 1996.  Favourite driver is Sebastian Vettel, like you I would say my favourite team is Red Bull.  I despise Lewis Hamilton. 
Hopefully this year it turns out to be a competitive season, although, with some luck Seb could of won the championship last year.

What's your opinion on the halo?  I personally don't mind it, and it's proven to save lives. 

What's your favourite era of F1? I enjoyed 2009-13 the most. 

I always watch F1 with my dad, and we have supported Lewis Hamilton since 2008, although I have a personal soft spot for the McLaren team as it is the only current UK team.

3 hours ago, Crim said:

What's your opinion on the halo?  I personally don't mind it, and it's proven to save lives. 

What's your favourite era of F1? I enjoyed 2009-13 the most. 

I personally don't mind the halo that much as it saves lives but it makes the car look a bit shit plus the issues they had with where to put the camera on the cars in FP1 of the aussie GP was a tad annoying.

I got into F1 around 2008 when I was a young kid seeing Hamilton win his first championship following by Jenson Button the year later was amazing to watch. Then in the following years when red bull dominated I really got into the sport. So yeah 2008-13 probs for me. 

2 hours ago, Harvey said:

I always watch F1 with my dad, and we have supported Lewis Hamilton since 2008, although I have a personal soft spot for the McLaren team as it is the only current UK team.

McLaren is a good team shame last season they were troubled with mechanical faults.