Server time: 2017-08-21, 01:01

Sign in to follow this  
KingKoolAid

Really excited about application

KingKoolAid    0

Ok, last time I applied during the previous round of applications, I was rejected for not enough detail. Now, I have spent hours trying to figure out why my character does what he does, what are his motives, why does he survive and not just give up, who is he as a man. I think I've gone above and beyond, and hope the admins are going to be as excited as I am to find out what Nikola Gurlukovich's story will be. Hope to see all you survivors out there in the wastes. (Unless you're one of those S-GRU jerks)

Tortov    0

Good luck with your application, King.

Don't know what to say to that last bit, it's not very nice.

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Hope to see all you survivors out there in the wastes. (Unless you're one of those S-GRU jerks)

That is OOC flaming / hate, and i will not tolerate any of it. I dislike you already.

Guest Boris Drakov   
Guest Boris Drakov

Good luck with the application.

Guest Hunter_   
Guest Hunter_

Hope to see all you survivors out there in the wastes. (Unless you're one of those S-GRU jerks)

That is OOC flaming / hate, and i will not tolerate any of it. I dislike you already.

Hey mate. Let's calm this down a bit. We don't know if he's joking or not. If he isn't then yeah, of course that's being a bit of a dick.

KingKoolAid    0

I'm very sorry, it was just a ooc joke, because the S-GRU have a reputation. I meant no harm and didn't think what I said was really offensive. I was just poking fun, and though I think my character will dislike S-GRU, I love their story and admire their dedication to the RP.

Well, application round 2 just got sent out, wish me luck guys!

Guest Green957   
Guest Green957

I'm nervous about my application as well, I used a clan in my background story. Not that I'm a member, just that they were out to get me; is that allowed?

KingKoolAid    0

Not sure, but pretty sure any creative story is ok, just so long as anyone you involve knows they are, and are ok with the story so that they can roleplay the story as well. My story actually ties in with two of my buddies. (I murdered his wife and kid, and he was falsely accused.)

Guest Green957   
Guest Green957

Fair enough, I probably should've posted my story in the RP section to get it checked before today's whitelist opening. Oh well, fingers crossed.

Guest johannes   
Guest johannes

Same here, can't wait for my application to be reviewed :)