Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 22:32
Sign in to follow this  
Cpt

Clarity

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: It is, partially.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I'm making this as less of an appeal on the entire ban itself, and more so on the recap that @Brady did incorrectly. The circumstances were different than as recapped in the final post, the opening engagement happened at Green Mountain, which is the Svoboda base for the time being. The person who was 

18 hours ago, Brady said:

an innocent bystander looting buildings when you came up and shot him.

was the exact opposite. I did instantly open fire on the first person I saw in my immediate area just due to my group being initiated on supposedly elsewhere, that'd be ridiculous. I'm not arguing that I did not mis-ID him, but rather the situation surrounding the action and the infactual recap. 

I shot a man looting our base who I thought tried to kill my group members. He was not innocent in his place from an IC standpoint. 

I'd just like to clear this up and not have to worry about this miscommunication in the future.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Clarification.

What could you have done better?: not have glacked him immediately

Hey Cpt,

This is not what the appeal section is for. If you want clarification or to discuss the verdict of a report PM those that signed it, or you could leave feedback upon staff so they can improve upon it in future (found here

If you want clarification or to discuss the verdict feel free to PM @Brady @Harvey or @Stagsview

Solved by @Oisin and @Spartan

Sign in to follow this