Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 21:42
Sign in to follow this  
rembo265

Can't log in the server

Hello today i wanted to play some dayzrp but after i had logged in to the server it kicked me saying "(battlEye: Admin kick (you have no active character or it's not set to public view)). Can anyone please explain what's the problem here?

You need to go to the character page Here and create a character in order to play on the server.

Click on the create a character button and fill out the information. 

Hello @rembo265, It seems that you have not created yourself a character and set it has active, you can do so by going this this link and clicking "Create new character". 
Please ensure your character backstory has a minimum of 300 characters and be sure to change your in-game name to your character name. 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Thanks, Hardwired, Community Support.

Also be sure to choose one of the threads as the answer to your question if successful.

Edited by Hardwired

Heyo! You need to make a character page my friendo. That can be done here. Once you make the character page you should change your in game name to the character's name, which is case sensitive! Then you should be good!

Edit: damnit beat me to it

Edited by N-Tox

But i already had a character

Edited by rembo265

Just now, rembo265 said:

But i already had a character

If you have a character page currently, make sure to set it as active. There should be a little button at the character pages link that says "Manage Characters" or something. Then, next to your character, click the little flag to set it as active. 

Hello @rembo265

You may have your character page set as private if you already have a character created, you can change this here.

As an example, you should see something like this:

Spoiler

Example.thumb.png.422269321a92882efa8cb13c0ef26eb3.png

On your character page, you should see the option to edit it in green.

edit.png.bc52828eb1b1ca058830101c3c032d4b.png

You can then change the visibility.

characterr.png.69ebc15dcd4fd0621ae3d31ae92c3ebf.png

If you don't have a character you can create one here: Character Creation

Don't forget about the visibility.

Also, your character page must always include a sensible and realistic name, at least one picture of your character and at least 500 characters long backstory about your character - as stated in our Newcomer Guide.

To activate your character please go here.

56.png.b7ea321ab13485edc7ef7fe64f1d3767.png.0b482b71b6f57c26f358b76501bc7aac.png  - Make sure you click on the icon that is circled right here! Clicking on the red flag sets your character as active, making it your active character.

Edited by Lady In Blue

2 minutes ago, rembo265 said:

But i already had a characte

Your character was likely part of the last lore. We had a lore wipe in around July of 2017 and all the characters went with it. 

Since you haven’t been online in some time I suggest reading our new lore, and since many of the rules have changed, read up on those as well. 

Edited by Whitename

Sure, glad we can help 

Edited by Whitename

Also, don't hesitate to check out our Radio Thread, It's a great way to keep up to date with hotspots and important broadcasts, there is also a Timeline that we have that you can check out, it has some useful information in regards to what has been happening within our Lore. 

You could always contact a member of staff in the DayZRP TS, or PM if none are to avail! Please contact oranges first.

Edited by Lady In Blue

Welcome to DayZRP. Here is a guide that explains how you can resolve this issue, as it is a common problem for newcomers.