Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 05:01
Sign in to follow this  
Paradox

To those 'Doctors Strangers' that are 'interested' in me.

Solus is sharpening her combat knife as she let the wind blow her short hair, she then thought of the 'doctors' that are interested in her because of her being immune. They won't able to find her anyway, that's like finding an Alaskan white wolf in the snow in Alaska. She pressed her PTT.

"Those doctor strangers that are interested in me. K'itigi gheli K'eyi inlan!" She spoke in her native tongue - Yup'ik, Central Alaskan. "You think that just because we talk over on radio, I would trust you? Q'u netł dgheshni, I wouldn't. "

She stopped as she then spoke again. 

"Nzag' veł ginisen."

She let go of her PTT.

Spoiler

K'itigi gheli K'eyi inlan - You're too funny

Q'u netł dgheshni - I already told you

Nzag' veł qinisen - Keep your mouth shut

*Grieves would stare his radio in confusion for a moment before pressing the PTT.*

Ma'am are you referring to me? Also I couldn't understand about half of what you said there. Look, all I did was offer you some answers that are best not said over an open frequency. If you don't want them, then forget I ever said anything.

*Grieves would release the PTT*

Solus finally heard someone on the radio as she pressed her PTT.

"How I know you ain't just setting a trap?"

She paused and spoke again.

"You would be the same and be paranoid or wary if you were in my shoes. Which you probably never been."

She let go of my PTT.

Edited by Paradox

*Sami hears the bullshit over the radio and holds down his PTT*

Woman, I dont't know who the fuck you are. But you are not special. I see people get fucked by dead ones without getting effected. Why you even go radio if you don't want people to meet you. Just crawl down your crazy hole in the ground and shut up. No one out here care about you. Nice to talk to you from your vetrenarian friend. Hugs.

*Sami smirks and let go off the PTT*

Edited by KennethRP

Solus heard other person as she yawned. She pressed her PTT.

"You know this is not towards you, like your friend said to me before...I will say to you. Mind your own business. Thanks. Nag' veł qinisen."

She rolled her eyes as she let go of her PTT.

Edited by Paradox

Sign in to follow this