Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 19:02 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Crows

Hello world!

I've been playing for a couple of days now and met a few people IC so I figured it was time to introduce myself on the forums! The few of you I have had the pleasure of roleplaying with were great, and I hope to continue it in the future.

I'm currently 18 years old, a senior in high school, and from the states. I'm studying computer science and hope to find my future somewhere in the military this summer. I've gotten into Dayz again after some time, and it's been really refreshing. I've enjoyed roleplaying games since I was younger. Rarely have I gotten up after a session and thought I didn't have any fun. 

Anyway, I'm playing a pretty isolated character to ease back into roleplaying, but I hope to meet everyone over time! Looking forward to getting to know some more people :)

Hello About400Crows! Welcome to DayZRP. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask!

giphy.gif.c6ffd3090706a7323793980794069525.gif

Welcome to the community and congratulations on your whitelist! ^_^

8 minutes ago, About400Crows said:

-✂-

Hello @About400Crows

Welcome to DayZRP!

Congratulations on your whitelist! I'm pleased to hear your experience here has been pleasant so far. Don't hesitate to have a peek at our FAQ and our Newcomer Guide, there is a lot of relevant and beneficial information to be looked at there. Don't hesitate to join the DayZRP TS if you need any help. If I happen to not be around you could always contact another member of staff in the DayZRP TS, or PM if none are to avail! Please contact oranges first!

Don't hesitate to check out our Radio Thread, It's a great way to keep up to date with hotspots and important broadcasts, there is also a Timeline that we have that you can check out, it has some useful information in regards to what has been happening within our Lore. 

Alas, there was one regret I had since making my first character and that's making a journal for her, you can check out peoples journals and stories and even create your own here: DayZ Stories and Journals

Make sure you understand our Rules and understand the Lore, this is very important for progression and immersion and to avoid getting into trouble. I hope you enjoy your time here and I honestly hope we get to meet in game!

You can also apply for our Mentor Program if you feel the need for some help with certain types of RP.

a2iUsxc.gif.bede57b43dc81105f254b6fd5c529a69.gif

Congrats on your whitelist buddy, welcome! Be sure to checkout all the info provided by Lady in Blue up above, it is very helpful and is perfect for helping you get settled here!

Hello, 

Welcome to DayZRP I hope you enjoy your stay! 

Welcome!

Welcome to the community! <3

Welcome! Hope to see you around IC! Also if you ever see me in TS you can hop in the channel and have a chat :D 

Thanks everyone, I'll be sure to look into the stuff you mentioned, looking forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome to the Community and congrats on your Whitelist. I hope to run into your character in-game!

Welcome <3 I hope I can run into you in game at some point! 

Ooooh military huh~? Have you done the ASVAB yet? If not, good luck! I hope you have fun here and that this community can be a cool outlet for you during your studies in the years to come!

18 minutes ago, Lori said:

Have you done the ASVAB yet?

Yep! Enlisted in the army for intelligence currently. Leaving for basic in June, as long as all goes well at meps again. 

And thank you and Eddie for the kind words and welcomes!

Edited by About400Crows
Grammar

2 minutes ago, About400Crows said:

Yep! Enlisted in the army for intelligence currently. Leaving for basic in June, as long as all goes well at meps again. 

And thank you and Eddie for the kind words and welcomes!

Ooooh~ Smartie <3 I got a 96 on mine when I did it! I wish you luck >: D My nephew is gonna go to basic in June and then he's heading all the way up to New York State to freeze his titties off for school lol~

Sign in to follow this