Server time (UTC): 2020-10-21, 01:22
Sign in to follow this  
kimmylou

Gun permit enquiry

Polly winces in pain after a day of running thinking she can do more then she is able. She adjusts her bandages, thinking about how much danger there is in the world she lifts up her radio and presses the PTT.

”hi.... hi my name is Polly if anyone is hearing this I just need some advice regarding my weapon. *her voice sounds pained and between each word she takes deep breaths*

see here’s the thing, I have a permit but only for small weapons as I wasn’t very confident with them, how ever last night a nice man named Eddie showed me how to use a better gun and turns out I’m pretty good at it! Hit every target *a giggle is heard* me, little Polly can shoot never thought I could ever say that. 

So anyway I was wondering if I could change my permit  for something better and how to go about it?....*pain in voice is heard* 

I need to protect myself. Please if anyone could help me It would be much appreciated....

before releasing the PTT a small cry of pain is heard. 

She goes back to tending to her knee injury and hunts for morphine.

*As Sami is trying to find medical supplies he hears Polly over the radio. He halts and holds down the PTT*

Hej, haha. You come Novy and We fix it. How is the lama medication coming along. You still feel face? Hahaha.

*You can hear Sami burst out in laugh before the transmission is cut*

Polly smiles as she hears the funny mad doctor or vetinarian what ever he is. She lifts the radio trying to keep from laughing.

”oh yes the llama medication did wonders for my face not much for my leg I’m afraid. I am currently in novy I had to rest my leg. I shall see you soon doctor” 

she shakes her head smiling to herself and releases the PTT

Sign in to follow this