Server time (UTC): 2020-10-20, 11:07
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wulf_jon

Radio message for Eddie Sorella

Guest Wulf_jon

*While investigating one of many abandoned shipwrecks, Renzo takes a moment and ruffles through his backpack for his smokes. He grabs his pack of smokes and out comes a note, a note that was left by Eddie's wife, Alexa. It read "remember to only talk about tomatoes around Eddie". He smiles and thinks to himself, " It's such a shame that she is gone..she was and will always be a kind soul. I gotta find Eddie to speak with him, so hopefully this message gets to him". He reaches for his radio and presses the PTT*

"Eddie, my friend. It's been a long time and I hope you are well. I've been listening to all the radio chatter you've been having lately and it seems like you are finally getting yourself into some shit *smirks*. I am sure you know what I mean by that, since when you and I were running the pub in Severograd - we didn't really get into much. Anyway, I wanted to reach out to you in regards to what has happened to....yo - you - your wife, Alexa. Man, I can't believe I even have to say this, but I am truly sorry about all that has happened...You know that I am always around to talk to should you need a brother, you know? 

I know I don't have much time to go into much detail about what I want to also ask you about, but perhaps you and I could meet in person today? There are some things I know you'll want to know about and it is definitely something we must discuss. You know my private frequency, so if you can please respond and let me know if you and I can meet. Take care my friend....."

*Releases the PTT*

Edited by Wulf_jon
Minor fixes in the structure of this radio post

*Eddie reaches into his bag and pulls out his radio after hearing Lorenzo's voice, he pushes the Ptt button and begins to speak.....*

"Hello Lorenzo, this is Eddie. It's great to hear a familiar voice! Thank you so much for your condolences. I still can't believe she is gone, it all feels like a horrible dream and I wish I could just wake up from this nightmare and see her smiling face."

*Eddie starts to feel emotional but he quickly snaps out of it when he thinks about how Alexa always said to 'stay strong'. He looks out of the window of the shack he's been staying in the past few days and see's a deer running up the landscape. He regains his composure and continues to speak....*

"Lorenzo, I feel like I'm a marked man and I don't wan't to put others in danger but if you would still like to meet I know your private frequency and I will contact you soon! Until then, take care my friend!"

*Eddie releases the Ptt button on the radio and drops it into his bag, he then proceeds to clean bullets before loading them into magazines.*

Guest Wulf_jon

*Renzo hears the radio transmission, but it's muffled. He quickly drops his backpack and ruffles through it to finds his radio. He listens in, but doesn't a to recognize the voice or the two names given. Hesitant to respond, he begins thinking to himself "Eddie seems to know who I am, but I don't recall ever knowing an Eddie or Alexa. Maybe he can help me remember who am I?" He continues to think "a part of me feels like this is a clean slate, a chance to start anew. Though what if I am leaving friends or people who love me? I wish I could simply remember....." He pushes the PTT*

"Uh..Eddie is it? Umm..I think you mentioned that was your name. Anyway, I can't seem to remember who you are or what you are referring to. I was recently in a bad truck accident and I seemed to have some of my memory. I think I am gaining some of it back, but it's taking quite a bit of time for that. I am running with a good group of people who will remain anonymous for their safety and mine, but I do hope you stay safe and maybe we will cross paths down the road. *Transmission begins to encounter static and Renzo's voice begins to fade*

*The last thing that is heard on the transmission is rest of the group calling his name and advising Renzo that they are leaving town*

*Transmission ends*

Edited by Wulf_jon

Sign in to follow this