Server time (UTC): 2020-10-20, 12:19
Sign in to follow this  
Couch112

Lord Have Mercy

*Charlie presses his PTT*

Y'all wanna talk about atrocious events? I'll give you some shit that happened. A group of men, I'm sure y'all know who. Those who are trying to oppress y'all that you keep turning a blind eye to. In which I applaud you for. Following the teachings of Christ and turning the other cheek. But enough about that. It's not Sunday. I'm here to talk about a man that beat a young girl and held a knife to her throat while it was only her second day here. The bruises are still on her neck and face, 3 days later. Still look like they just happened. 

*clearing his throat*

Now... Now I have tried damn good and well to be following Christ's teachings and turn the other cheek. But I can't. Not now. Not after this girl was beat.

She found and regrouped with us in the woods scared to death. She couldn't even open one of her eyes it was so swollen. Matthias and I spent 2 hours washing the cuts and blood off of her face and putting stitches in her cheek. Y'all wanna talk about animals? You're sitting there and supporting them. Turning a blind eye to how they work. Forcing women to marry. Torturing two more young girls under the age of 17. They're just young'ns. Lord have mercy on 'em. I doubt he will on you.

*Charlie releases the PTT and kneels by his sleeping bag, praying before falling asleep for the night*

Edited by Couch112

*pressing the PTT*

I apologize for all of what happened. It was never my intention or any of ours. We have never tried to fuck with you on purpose. At a time long ago when we lived in Novy, we ended up giving you information, but I doubt my help was of any importance. I just try to stay humble and live the way the Lord wants me. I just live in peace with the people that I am with. The people surrounding me are pure at heart. However all of us are sinful every single person on this planet. I am trying to seek penance with God. 

Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the oppressed and needy. Psalms 31:9

And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone." John 8:7

We have not intentionally done anything to harm you or anything you do. However, have we been in the wrong place at the wrong time? I am sure we have all been guilty of that. Love thy neighbor. Is that not the way He wants us to live?

*releases the PTT*

Edited by Couch112
comma

Sign in to follow this