Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 12:44
Sign in to follow this  
bloodcrusader

To Eddie (Open Frequency)

*Grant presses down the button on the side of his radio*

*Eddie this is Grant, i just got back from the north and i heard about what happened...just hearing that it's happened is making me angry but i need to know where you are, we need to talk...send me a private radio call when you get the chance to...Grant out*

*Transmission Ends*

*Eddie was gathering supplies when he hears a familiar voice on the radio, he then presses the Ptt button and proceeds to speak...*

"Grant, hello my friend, this is Eddie. It's good to hear your voice, I'm glad to see you have made it safely back from the north!"

"Yeah, Alexa was one of a kind. I miss her so much and it's killing me inside to know how she went out. The last words I remember her saying to me were to be safe out there. I will always Love her and cherish the precious time we shared together, I will never stop trying to get retribution to those who did this to her!"

*Eddie looks to the sky and sighs and continues to speak*

"Look Grant I cannot give out my location but I will definitely get a hold of you, ok. Until then you stay safe my friend."  

*Eddie releases the Ptt button of his radio and drops it into his bag.*

*Grant presses his PTT and starts to give his reply*

*Thank god you responded man, understandable that you can't give out your current location, just contact me when you can and if possible send me a private frequency or something cause we need to talk about things, also i ran into black last night as well, will stay safe and be awaiting a further response my man*

*Transmission Ends*

Sign in to follow this