Server time (UTC): 2020-10-20, 11:09
Sign in to follow this  
HeartlssHeretic

To whom it may concern...

*A lone man stands atop a cliff his left hand clenching his radio...he takes a deep breath and looks towards the sky, he closes his eyes and then presses down his PTT*

"...Alright now y'all listen up, y'all know who you are..."

*Speaking in a long drawn southern drawl, he pauses, opens his eyes and looks down over the cliff and speaks again*

"Those who choose to speak poorly of The Mountain Men, have obviously either never met us or have just been unlucky to find us in a bad mood....i mean god damn it, we don't bother nobody....we sure as hell don't want beef with nobody, all we want to do is SURVIVE. We are farmers and hunters and damn fishermen...for god's sake there are children in our company...

*He pauses once more to clear his throat..*

"Now i realize our groups have had run ins before, with the whole joshua ordeal, god knows we are sorry for. So far we have held our word to never cross your path purposefully in anyway.....but your men keep stumbling upon us and holding us at gunpoint and taking our rifles, our way of life, we want to be left alone damn it. We dont hurt nobody! We ain't robbing folks left and right....we just want to live and be on our own..."

*He pauses once more...this time speaking calmly and gentler*

"....And about these "Corporation" folk, nobody in country know them better than our group. I mean damn, when they found a couple of us boys laying in a ditch they helped us to our feet, fed us, and gave us shelter until we found our way. I will say it until the day i die, THEY ARE NOT BAD PEOPLE....WE- are not bad people, if you help us we will do the same without a need for thanks or reward....we only want to see this country prosper....not fall to pieces...."

*He releases the PTT, a solemn look in his old eyes....."maybe they will listen, i hope they listen" he thought to himself*

*Vasily smiles guiltily and presses the PTT. A deep, cold Russian voice can be heard speaking near-perfect English*

Tell that to the children I found and buried with skin grafts removed and needle marks in arms. Does that seem like the nice and happy Corporation you know?

Open your eyes to reality. They are scum, and if you ally yourself with them, you will die by my hand -- cold and alone, just like they will.

*Vasily releases the PTT*

*Mark pushes in his PTT Listening to the man before responding*
I've never met these Corporation lads, or your folk, but if you say you're farmers, hunters, and such trying to get by, and helping folk that help you, keep on doing it, that might help people get along a bit better. If you say they aren't bad, then imma take your word on it, one Hunter to a group of you fellas.
Keep safe, and keep your people safe I hope you meet some like minded people.

*Mark releases the PTT*

*johnny pushes his ptt remembering the voice of the men who saved him and says*

"ahh the voice of the man who saved me... Remember me? Johnny! Johnny polanski! I guess you thought i died that day *johnny laughs* still alive and kicking! i woke up a few hours later thanks to that drink one of your lads gave me tell him i said thanks... *johnny laughs more manically*  alot more different without that morphine ellie gave me hahaha! Why's everyone so heated these days guys... Come on chill out...  Its The calm before the storm!!!

*insane laughter is heard before the transmition ends followed by a few seconds of static*

:: Hearing the broadcast, Dominik would grab his radio and furiously hold down the PTT ::

"I can't believe you have the AUDACITY to speak such words. Your people know these Corporate folks the best? No one had even fucking heard of you people until about a damn week ago! My people have  been seeing these corporate fuckers here for months."

:: He grits his teeth barely holding back his rage, his breathing seething faintly into the transmission ::

"You say you have children in your company? That you are not bad people? Then why don't you tell that to the girl you shot up when you all decided to help those Skin collectors ambush us? OR THE BOY YOU CUT UP AND LEFT TO DIE!?"

:: There is a long pause as he tries to collect himself ::

"You're call yourselves Mountain Men? You're gonna learn who really walks these woods."

:: The transmission ends as he slams his radio down onto a table and kicks some nearby crates in frustration ::

*Matthias reaches for his radio, and presses the PTT*

"I ain't here to debate with you people, I'm telling you how it IS...

*Matthias releases the PTT*

Edited by HartlssHeretic
not enough southern slang lol

*Vasily presses the PTT*

Open your eyes, Mountian Man. Taking people’s blood and skin willingly or forcefully. You’re blind and you’ll pay the ultimate price — you and all your friends. 

*Matthias presses the PTT*

"Last time i checked shit stick, Mountain Men don't take blood or skin, save from the animals we kill"

*Releases PTT*

*Vasily smiles as he presses the PTT*

You ally yourself with the Skintakers. You die just like them. Did I mention that? That you’ll die? I feel like I did. 

Sign in to follow this