S1: KOS At GM - 4/22/2018 9:00

Server and location: S1 at GM

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  9 EST , April 22 2018

Your in game name:  Hondo Hunt

Names of allies involved:  @Puncture 

Name of suspect/s:  No clue

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  We had a cargo V3S

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  None

Detailed description of the events:  Well we anarchy boys went on a road trip to GM and when we arrived nobody was around everything was dead quiet. So we decided to leave because there was no Rp to be had. I was waiting for a couple Friends to come get in the truck and i fall over dead...I have no idea why i was shot.

It was me.

It was a miss ID, thick and through. Not ten minutes before I killed you we were engaged in a firefight with syndicate whom were also at our base, supposedly looting. It was a mistake and I assumed you were them as you were going through our tents with a cargo truck. If it means anything, sorry.

Joey Phillips POV

So Anarchy and I decided to go up to GM to roleplay but we ended up finding no one. Most of the group went off towards zelengorsk while me @Mr.Panda , @Mademoiselle and @Malthis stayed back. As I was turning the car around @Cpt peeks out from the inner walls of GM and domes MrPanda (without an initiation) with a shotgun. He then begins shooting at me so I drive forward blocking him from shooting Madem and Malthis, hop out and spray him down.

When we arrived at Green Mountain we found no bodies or any ruined gear on the floor or anything indicating that there was a recent fire fight.

And I was also wearing the bright blue anarchy armband.

Edited by Puncture

Just now, Puncture said:

Joey Phillips POV

So Anarchy and I decided to go up to GM to roleplay but we ended up finding no one. Most of the group went off towards zelengorsk while me @Mr.Panda , @Mademoiselle and @Malthis stayed back. As I was turning the car around @Cpt peeks out from the inner walls of GM and domes MrPanda with a shotgun. He then begins shooting at me so I drive forward blocking him from shooting Madem and Malthis, hop out and spray him down.

When we arrived at Green Mountain we found no bodies or any ruined gear on the floor or anything indicating that there was a recent fire fight.

@Racine and @Clarence Archer were engaged in the initial firefight at green mountain, they escaped. I would not twelve gauge one of you guys for absolutely no reason without at least speaking to you first. I was under the impression syndicate was still present and looting.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

01:00:55 | Player "Hondo Hunt" is connected
01:48:30 | Player "Hondo Hunt" has been disconnected
01:51:41 | Player "Hondo Hunt" is connected
01:54:46 | Player "Hondo Hunt" has been disconnected

01:02:42 | Player "Joey Phillips" is connected
02:20:46 | Player "Joey Phillips" has been disconnected

01:47:49 | Player "Dimon Andonov" is connected
02:20:47 | Player "Dimon Andonov" has been disconnected

01:00:58 | Player "Meika Dellouise" is connected
02:20:46 | Player "Meika Dellouise" has been disconnected

01:02:43 | Player "Robbie Jackson" is connected
02:20:47 | Player "Robbie Jackson" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

01:53:53 | "Dimon Andonov SHOT Hondo Hunt by ShotgunMp133 into head."

01:54:21 | "Joey Phillips SHOT Dimon Andonov by M4A1 into pelvis."
01:54:22 | "Player Dimon Andonov has fallen into unconsciousness."
01:54:22 | "Joey Phillips SHOT Dimon Andonov by M4A1 into LeftLeg."

Death Logs:

Spoiler

01:53:53 | Player "Hondo Hunt" has been killed by player "Dimon Andonov"

01:54:23 | "Dimon Andonov DIED Blood <= 0"

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

01:36:32 | Chat("Joey Phillips": get in
01:36:50 | Chat("Joey Phillips": THATS MY DEPUTY DAVID
01:36:59 | Chat("Joey Phillips": Get in

01:39:47 | Chat("Meika Dellouise": //im lagging so hard so sorry if i dont respond

01:39:53 | Chat("Joey Phillips": *flicks the people off*

01:40:22 | Chat("Meika Dellouise": *She'd peacefully eat her cookie*

01:40:25 | Chat("Robbie Jackson": //vehicle chat not working for some reason...

01:41:00 | Chat("Meika Dellouise": *She pulls out a box of Cafe curls, opening the foil packet and nods*
01:41:06 | Chat("Meika Dellouise": *She offers to everyone in the back*

01:42:03 | Chat("Joey Phillips": *slams on the breaks*
01:42:08 | Chat("Joey Phillips": WAKE UP DAVID

01:42:12 | Chat("Meika Dellouise": *She sticks her tongue at Brodie*

01:42:17 | Chat("Robbie Jackson": *goes to pop a strawberry candy in his mouth, doesn't account for the vehicle moving and watches it fly over the side*

01:42:42 | Chat("Meika Dellouise": *Shakes her head at him*

01:44:06 | Chat("Joey Phillips": GETTING THAT TIRE

01:47:39 | Chat("Robbie Jackson": *pulls our a pair of earplugs for Blue, hands it to her, his own already in*

01:47:55 | Chat("Meika Dellouise": *She takes the ear plugs, nervously and puts them in*

01:52:38 | Chat("Joey Phillips": GET IN THE CAR IDIOTS!
01:53:37 | Chat("Joey Phillips": hondo GET IN

01:53:48 | Chat("Hondo Hunt": PEOPLE are coming joey

01:57:18 | Chat("Meika Dellouise": *She hides into Robbie's side*

01:57:22 | Chat("Joey Phillips": GET IN
01:57:33 | Chat("Joey Phillips": GET IN THE CAR NOW

01:58:08 | Chat("Meika Dellouise": *Looks to Robbie worried.*

01:58:25 | Chat("Robbie Jackson": *reaches over and holds her hand*

01:58:38 | Chat("Meika Dellouise": *She holds it tightly as her hand tremors*
01:59:04 | Chat("Meika Dellouise": *She nods, trying to just breath*

01:59:40 | Chat("Joey Phillips": Run back to novy
01:59:43 | Chat("Joey Phillips": and hide in louies house

People who have already posted a POV:

@Puncture | Joey Phillips  -  @Cpt | Dimon Andonov  -  @Mademoiselle | Meika Dellouise

Calling in the following people to post a full POV, including any evidence they may have:

@Malthis | Robbie Jackson

20 hours ago, Cpt said:

@Racine and @Clarence Archer were engaged in the initial firefight at green mountain, they escaped. I would not twelve gauge one of you guys for absolutely no reason without at least speaking to you first. I was under the impression syndicate was still present and looting.

Were the people you listed here present during this situation?

I log on inside of green mountain, was given radio confirmation that syndicate had initiated on our group at green mountain and that we had fled south, unaware of whether or not they stayed at green mountain. I hear a truck and see two people running about. One in full tan and an M65, the other in a blue and black sweatshirt, the other inside of the truck, no visible armbands. Being aware that our two groups had KOS rights on each other, and that they may or may not have had people still in green mountain, I shot the one in the M65. I had no intention of blatantly RDMing anyone. I made a mistake under a safe assumption that the men in front of me were syndicate. 

Neither racine or clarence were present at the time, they went south.

Calling in @Malthis and @Mademoiselle to post their POVs on this situation. If you have any video evidence or additional allies please post that as well.

POV:

We were IG and invited to tag along. Me and Malthus were supposed to go in by ourselves to see if anyone was there but they drove the truck up there.

Me and Malthis were told to hide in the forest in case of a firefight. But nothing. We get told to come back up. After a while I notice there is a dead person I think on the dirt road. A load of shots go off before a “PUT YOUR HANDS UP!” occurred.

i was so confused and laid low with Robbie before Joey told us (Puncture) to get in the truck. Stopped in Pogerevka and told us to run to Novy and hide in Louie’s house.

Unfortunately I didn't really see much happen. Me and Mademoiselle were laying in the grass next to a tree and visibility was extremely obstructed. We went up to green mountain and immediately went and hid in a forest, when we were told to come back to the vehicle we saw someone dead in the road in front of Green Mountain, bunch of shots went off and we got told to get in the vehicle.

To recap the situation, a group of people arrive at green mountain shortly after a firefight had occurred. Earlier, Cpts group had been initiated on by Syndicate members so he goes looking for them. The only people he finds are a small group of people looting in green mountain. The small group begins looting, and then all of a sudden Cpt pops around a corner and shoots one of them in the head. Then, more fire is exchanged before he is killed by Puncture. 

Firstly, as you state yourself Cpt this was a firefight Mis-ID. Although it may have been an accident in the heat of the moment, its still a rulebreak. Panda was an innocent bystander looting buildings when you came up and shot him. Instead of taking the time and finding out whether or not he was the people you were looking for, you were quick to the trigger. You end up shooting someone not involved in your firefight situation at all, and almost continue to kill more. For further clarification, here is our definition of kill rights:

Spoiler

14ba8e192a32f2b54d2c168282744db6.thumb.png.22a87464d8221583bdfdfe505e183592.png

As stated, you must always confirm your targets in game to avoid KoS. With your complete lack of regard for this portion of our rule, you have been found guilty of invalid kill - firefight. In the future, if you are involved in a firefight make sure you identify your targets before you decide to take shots.

Outcome:

@Cpt | Invalid Kill - Firefight | - Guilty - 2 Day Ban, 10 Warning Points

Signed by @Brady and @Harvey and @Stagsview

We have taken another look at this report at the behest of the GMs involved in writing up the original above. We may have rushed into this verdict too quickly and a mistake was made.

The logs from the original fire fight between Cpt's allies and those who he mistook the Anarchy members for were not pulled. The logs can be seen below.

01:18:41 | "Bruce Fletcher(uid=) SHOT Konstantin Demy(uid=) by AugSteyr into RightArm."
01:18:41 | "Bruce Fletcher(uid=) SHOT Konstantin Demy(uid=) by AugSteyr into RightArm."

01:21:02 | "Bruce Fletcher(uid=) SHOT Dimitri Reznov(uid=) by AugSteyr into LeftArm."
01:21:02 | "Bruce Fletcher(uid=) SHOT Dimitri Reznov(uid=) by AugSteyr into RightLeg."
01:21:05 | "Bruce Fletcher(uid=) SHOT Dimitri Reznov(uid=) by AugSteyr into Chest."
01:21:07 | "Bruce Fletcher(uid=) SHOT Dimitri Reznov(uid=) by AugSteyr into RightArm."

Now, with this factored in, plus the information available prior in this report, we can correct this verdict.

We can see that this firefight happened approximately 30+ minutes before @Cpt even logged in to the server.

01:47:49 | Player "Dimon Andonov" is connected

We can also see from Cpt's POV here where he says "I log on inside of green mountain, was given radio confirmation that syndicate had initiated on our group at green mountain and that we had fled south, unaware of whether or not they stayed at green mountain." This, coupled with the information about when the firefight occurred and the fact that Cpt was not on the server when the fire fight occurred, we can confirm that he in fact ghosted into the situation.

Since he was not involved in the original firefight, it is impossible for this to be an Invalid Kill - Firefight as that would require participation in the original firefight and mis-identifying an enemy target.

The corrected punishment is now for Invalid Kill - On Site and Ghosting, resulting in a 7 day in game ban and 1 banstrike.
Signed by @Stagsview and @Brady