Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 21:03
Sign in to follow this  
Lori

License...?

*Nana crossed her arms as she sat in the tent. Her eyes shifted down to the radio on sitting on her sleeping bag in front of her. The camp was empty right now... Her eyes drifted to the patch of pumpkins growing outside- they had been wild. She replanted them from further up the road. With a soft sigh, the girl reached for the radio and pressed it. Ever since she got to this country, everything had been a whirlwind of chaos. She didn't know what to make of it. So, Nana was going to just ask. With a firm nod, the girl clicked down the radio's button.*

"Hello? Er, I wanted to ask about this weapons license thing I heard... Is it for all weapons? Just rifles? Pistols too? Erm... what about stuff like machetes and crowbars..? I don't know... Um, is there an age requirement? I'm not very strong... so I cant exactly swing around an axe or something to protect myself... I dont want to use the gun to hurt anyone... I just want to know what the laws are and stuff here..."

*Nana looked down with a gulp, curious as to what answers she'd get.*

*Nana froze as the familiar voice came over the radio. The girl quietly reached up to the bruise marks around her throat. With a gulp, she quietly pressed down on the button.*

"Alright... d... does an MP5-K count as a pistol..? I think that's what it's called... it uses the same suppressors from other pistols..."

*Nana released the PTT.*

*He presses his PTT and begins to speak into it*

*No young one an MP5K is a Sub machine gun, it may take the same suppressor as a pistol but it's an automatic small rile and it's the kind you need a license to carry around on you*

*Transmission Ends*

*Nana tilts her head as she pressed down on the PTT.*

"How would I get a license for it...? It's really light and uses bullets I can find easily... I'm not that strong so the lack of shaking when shooting is really nice for me... My aim isnt that good either so it's fast shooting thing works really well for me..."

*Click.*

*Ondrej would press down on the PTT button after hearing the transmissions over the radio*

"Actually, an MP5K is a Machine pistol, thats what M P stands for."

"But rules are rules, and I don't suggest you go against these rules. Because people who do usually get really hurt."

*He releases the PTT button*

2 minutes ago, G19RP said:

*Fyodr presses the PTT*

"Depends, anyone can apply, whether or not you get accepted is up to certain individuals. Either way, just go to Novy and fill out the information in the guard shack and turn it in"

*Fyodr releases the PTT*

*Nana bites down on her lower lip before pressing the PTT.*

"Ah... so I have to go to Novy to do it.... Alright... I'll have to take my chances without a license or use a pistol..."

*She sighed softly before continuing.*

"Thank you all for the information.*

*She released the PTT.*

*Grant hears all the chatter and so he presses his PTT on his radio*

*Young lady id suggest just sticking to Pistols and not using any Riles or SMG's, you can really hurt yourself without the proper training to wield these guns, just stick to a small pistol and a melee weapon until someone you know that you can trust teaches you how to use these guns*

*Transmission Ends*

Sign in to follow this