Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 15:02
Sign in to follow this  
Sylva

A Chance For Peace

Lt. Cernik speaks on the radio:

"This message is for Brandon Terrano, and anyone else in a leadership position in the Coalition. Do not think your position is tenable. If you continue down this path, the full might of the Chernarussian state will be brought against you.

Our quarrel is not with you. The quarrel that Chris Sauo brought upon was solved when my I put a .45 between his eyes. Stop this nonsense now, or we will respond in kind."

*Brandon holds down on the PTT.*

"You're all useless idiots who I've seen do little to nothing to assist us. Your country is gone."

*Brandon release his PTT.*

*Vince would push his PTT down*

"It is very sad that you think  you have the upper hand."

"Losing us, and having Anarchy and my people against you. Your time is limited."

*Vince lets out a small chuckle*

"The attack at your outpost today, is just the start"

*Vince would let go of the PTT, Setting his radio on the table*

*a familiar voice would return again*

"You people cannot so much as defeat Anarchy while outnumbering them 3 to 1 with 5 different groups, so please leave us to shake in our boots as we await your imminent assault."

*the voice fades*

*I hold down on the PTT.*

"But I can easily kill a group of Commies as I've done it before. Also, how BRAVE and how HEROIC the Chernarussian Government is to sit in the back behind three people as they hold a corridor."

*You hear clapping for you HEROISM before Brandon releases the PTT.*

Edited by Gallo

*Howard would hold down the PTT*

"We ain't afraid of no Commies who couldn't hold down they's own country.

Go back to Miroslavl."

*Howard releases the PTT.*

*The radio lights up with the voice of a middle aged Chernarussian*

"I will repeat myself and say what was stated in the private frequency."

"This is Kapitán Oskar Hosek, Field Command of the Svoboda Brigada.

I tell you now, there is a solution to all of this - a final solution."

*The crackling of frequency is then followed by another response-*

"Your empty threats and attempts at snubbing the Chernarussian Defense Force in South Zagoria will not be manumitted. Do not mistake our brigades kindness for weakness, we welcome your threats as we know in the end whatever you start, we'll finish."

"Infighting was always the problem with any coalition formed within the South Zagorian Oblast, The CDF, and stationed units within South Zagoria are now no-longer apart of said coalition and, any supply has been cut off also."

"Syndicate is now branded as a terrorist organisation by the Chernarussian Government due to your actions."

*The message comes to an abrupt stop, static being the only response from now on.*

Almost audibly rolling their eyes through the radio- The Chernarussians' transmitter is depressed in response to the most recent publications.

Schoolhouses have more purpose than just their cafeterias, news I would imagine for yourselves. Fear only delves deep enough as the mind allows it to, clearly there's quite the blockage up top. Some cause happiness whenever they come, and others when they go. Action has the potential to birth courage, knowledge, and above all, strength- Both in the body and mind. The latter might be a necessity for your people. 

We're right wing.

Static resumes and is abruptly cut.

*Brandon holds down on his PTT, laughing as he speaks.*

"Well holy shit buckets I am QUIVERING in my boots! This great, 2nd world country is threatening me when they can't even hit anything with their missiles and shit from their planes! Oh how scared me and my friends are let me give you my guns and everything!"

*Brandon releases his PTT.*

*A gruff, angry voice would come throigh on the frequency. Caelo was just calm enough to throw on a clearly fake German accent*

"Tsk, personally. I'd love to see the Anarchists destroyed. They claim to be some form of anarchisst movement yet they are trying to enforce government rule on others. They seem to have more of a tribal style of goverment where the 'scariest' piece of shit is the one in charge. That's not anarchy, that's not order, that's not even chaos. I'd prefer being under communist rule, or nationalist rule than being under the rule of a group of bastards that have been crushed on two other occasions trying to establish themselves through violence and aggression."

*Sergei listens in on the conversation. He holds the PTT and speaks, his irritation clearly showing in his voice*

You're not CDF. The true CDF died with the victims of the infection. Calling yourself chernarussian defense force is a disgrace to my former comrades.

*he releases the PTT*

*Nino sounds in a lot of pain after a day of slowly hobbiling along, doing what she was ordered to. Her Georgian accent is thicker because of the pain. She sighs and depresses PTT*

"Funny how everyone calls Svboda CDF... Sure it's easy to just call it that, and there are remnants within it, but it not CDF. It is volunteer brigade made by the state party Strana Vzkříšení. To call CDF is to error. Just something I point out due to many people confusion... აი, სად ყოფილა ძაღლის თავი დამარხული."

*She releases the PTT and winces it pain*

"Just wondering... a man did something stupid, made a dumb comment... and your response was to put a bullet in him? I know...knew... real CDF. They would never have done such a thing due to a stupid word. The behavior for such a response, would likely have you stripped of rank and land you in a military prison if things were normal. You abandoned people you said you would help, of course there is a lot of anger.  The military shows discipline, you didn't show that at all.

Don't drag your people into war over something this stupid and petty. Realize you made a mistake and apologize. Work towards whats needed for your country, not this stupid bullshit."

Edited by RogueSolace

*Louie picks up the radio and speaks*

"Uh I suggest you all come to Novy and surrender"

"Yeah anyhow its cool to hear that yall killing each other instead of Anarchy"

"Keep up the good work"

*Louie releases the PTT* 

Edited by LouieRP

*wakes from his sleep after last nights trial, turns on his radio, hearing this transmission and decides to broadcast his thoughts*

I really don't understand why everyone is getting go pissed about this, we killed some dipshit who didn't understand his place in this world, we were simply acting as his educators. 

*he laughs and begins again*

This man valued his own pride more than our alliance, he was a selfish fool and needed to be removed before his selfishness caused him to betray us.

Working with us gave him no right to attempt to give me commands, trying to get me to order my aboves, he had too much pride for his stature, I guess that pride can now provide nutrition  for our camp.

*he laughs again and makes one final statement*

You people were once valued allies, hopefully one day you can put your pride behind you and return to such a thing, but for now, goodbye my new enemy.

*he tips his head in jest, turning off his radio and going to the dining hall of the barracks to get breakfast*

*Brandon holds down on his PTT.*

"Wolves never accept when they're about to die. I knew many CDF in the beginning, and none of them were like you dogs. Say all you want, because you wont last long. All you people are is Anarchy with a legitament flag, and you're all a lot weaker than every last person in that army of children. I'll give them that credit, atleast."

*The sound of an engine whirring in the background can be heard as Kriss relaxes in the passenger seat of his truck, deciding to respond to what has been said*

"Listen here as you circle jerk yourselves on that mountain, a sorry excuse for a "compound", let alone a base. I'm clearly still alive, as you can tell by my lovely voice. See, I've been wondering why you were unable to assist us on the Island that one fateful day and the answer is as simple as looking to your "execution." I could tell I was getting to you, fueled by anger and disgust, something you nor your men can clearly control which is why, from Vince's perspective and a quick check to my head, the bullet grazed me. Missed point blank? You gotta be shitting me."

*He attempts to hold his laughter back as he continues on*

"Then, as I was left for dead, my caring family had returned to me and got me back up to speed. Making the two men inside your pathetic walls flee with their tails' between their legs. Then came me alone when I was in your tents, approaching me outside as I left. What was it I counted... three of you? It didn't seem that hard to put two down. You're lucky I showed mercy to your man in blue, I would've loved to give you the same treatment you gave me but I had matters to attend to. I am a real soldier with actual training after all."

"Aaaannnyywho. I've said my piece and backed it up with actions, and more actions soon to come. So save yourself the effort and return from where you came, because in all honesty? If laughter was a cure for the infection, your performance would've saved more Chernorussian lives in a day than you do in a month."

*Kriss and his friend Sal soon burst into laughter in the truck just before it was cut short from releasing his radio. Having said his piece, not planning on responding anymore*

Aleksei picked up the radio, holding it down before laughing and saying 

“Wow. You syndicate tools really don’t get it do you? Your lack of respect is the sole reason you even need this coalition. And personally, I’d rather see this volunteer group roaming my lands than you filthy ass foreigners trying to cause havoc. 

You coalition people have two choices; surrender at Novy Sobor, or die...

Oh- and fox boy. I’ve got your number, bitch.”

Edited by LemonRP

*Again, a high-pitched frequency radio whizzes to life - a recognised Chernarussian accent replies.*

"Regardless of what is said over radio, we shall determine what happens on the field."

*The broadcast comes to a stop.*

"The CDF gent who spoke before me is right. Also Chris, promotion."

*He listens presses the PTT*

"Listens boys this war is not going to work for you if it was you would have a lot more people on your side and i have spent a few days in novy these guys aren't that bad there is no point for all of this to happen"

*He releases the PTT*

*Sergei while cleaning his AK styled rifle on the table hears the war chatter and grabs his radio*

War this, war that, war never changes and neither will the victor, I will gladly give my gun to the boys in blue to defend my home of Novy keep your childish war out of my street otherwise you will learn quickly that you should have kept this shit show to yourselves. Also somebody gave some good advice to you Syndicate guys surrendering at Novy might make your demise a little more comfortable 

Sergei places the radio beside the clean AK and admires his work*

Edited by TomTom1314
formating

31 minutes ago, TomTom1314 said:

*Sergei while cleaning his AK styled rifle on the table hears the war chatter and grabs his radio*

War this, war that, war never changes and neither will the victor, I will gladly give my gun to the boys in blue to defend my home of Novy keep your childish war out of my street otherwise you will learn quickly that you should have kept this shit show to yourselves. Also somebody gave some good advice to you Syndicate guys surrendering at Novy might make your demise a little more comfortable 

Sergei places the radio beside the clean AK and admires his work*

"You really don't know jack shit don't you? I may die fighting this war, but at least I don't support people who rip children from stomachs and hang fathers from poles. You don't know shit about this so stay the fuck off the radio."

*Brandon release his PTT.*

45 minutes ago, TheLegend said:

*He listens presses the PTT*

"Listens boys this war is not going to work for you if it was you would have a lot more people on your side and i have spent a few days in novy these guys aren't that bad there is no point for all of this to happen"

*He releases the PTT*

*Brandon holds down on his PTT again.*

"Awh Lukey what a compliant little twat you've become. Grow a pair, no matter how outmatched I fight for what I believe in. By all means though, stay a scared little boy."

2 minutes ago, Gallo said:

*Snip*

*Sergei reluctantly hearing the response presses the ptt button* 

I've been around a decent enough time to see this shit unfold maybe I took a backseat to most of it but hey I still saw shit go down I'm just picking a winning side best of luck enjoy the little time you have left as it seems by everyone else on the radio you aren't long for this world.

*Sergei lets go of the ptt feeding Blue's New dog before she wakes up*

*He presses the PTT*

"Hah...okay have fun dying "

*He releases the PTT*

Sign in to follow this